Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Blood Princess

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

(: Just Random Musings. Comment And Tell Me What You Think ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-07 - Updated: 2009-10-07 - 1784 words - Complete

0Unrated
Blood Princess by Georgia

Prelude


Georgia watched in fascinated horror, as three of the vampires she’d thought dead, William, Bert and Connor, leapt for Gerard’s throat.
“Gerard!” She screamed, struggling from Mikey’s grip. Gerard turned, but it was too late, Bert had hit his mark, his gleaming white fangs shining in the dusk. Georgia whipped out her pistol and fired three shots, knowing that the bullets would be futile, against the vampires. They all hit their mark. With grins aimed at Georgia they all retreated, with Bert even doffing an imaginary hat at her.
“We’ll be back, princess.” He laughed at her, vanishing with William and Connor.
Georgia rushed to Gerard’s side, trying to staunch the blood pouring from his injured thorax.
“Are you hurt? Wait, that’s a stupid question… Uh, Gerard you were right, I love you! Don’t die…” She was pulled back by Mikey, but kept her eyes on Gerard, who’d gone a deathly pale, and his black shirt was stained with his blood. He locked eyes with her and half smiled, before, motioning to Anika, who smugly smiled at Georgia before sweeping forward and putting her lips to his throat. Georgia screamed and rushed forward again, to hurt Anika, to save Gerard, but Mikey’s fingers found her and held her just in time.
“It’s his choice Gee, he’ll die otherwise” He murmured in her hair. Georgia sobbed, violent shivers racking her body, watching the man she loved, being turned into a monster, the most gentle, and kind man being changed into something he was not…
“I… will… be,” he whispered to her through his ravenged lips, as she fell on his body, which was filled with tremors, after Anika had finished.
“He’ll wake up soon,” she told everyone “He’ll be as good as new.” Shooting a contemptuous glance at Georgia, she glided into camp. And until he woke, Georgia just sobbed into his chest, her fingers died red with blood.
There was a blinding flash of light and another piercing scream from Georgia.
And when everyone’s vision had cleared, Georgia lay on the floor, clutching at a piece of milky white paper, now bloodstained and filthy. Gerard was gone. Looking up with dead, cold eyes she frankly told the Allies.
“This is War.”




Chapter One
Make Me A Queen



“C’mon Georgia! We’re not going to make it!” Ben shouted at her, while they made their way through the wreckage of London, people screaming, bodies falling, and the attacks from the vampires coming from all sides. Ben looked at her hopelessly, as she gave out a yell, and tripped over another body.
“Im sorry baby!” he yelled “I gotta live!” Ben charged to the portal, while Georgia looked on futilely. The portal closed and the last hope of living was gone. Her eyes hardened and she turned to the nearest vampire who was wearing straight legged jeans, a white t-shirt and a trendy leather jacket.
“Make it quick, and all in the front, I don’t want anybody to think I died running away.” She snarled. The vampire hissed showing teeth, but did not attack.
“Not tonight sweetie,” it smiled sarcastically, “I think you’re the one”
“Is this a world take over or a dating site? Kill me!” She growled grabbing the front of the vampire’s leather jacket. He looked about early twenties before he’d been turned, or maybe he was one of the originals. As if in mockery, he wore a rosary around his neck. He looked down at her with his light eyes, which flicked from hazel, to blue to green.
“Well, Im Bert, nice to meet you ma’am.” He half smiled at her, holding her hand and forcing her to bow at his level, as a car flew across their heads.
“Are you always this polite to people you’re about to murder, Bert?” Georgia asked, snatching back her hand and straightening up, dusting off her dress. Bert gave a wicked grin, showing his fangs, and leaping on a woman who was creeping stealthily towards a dark alley to hide. He giggled as he broke both her arms, with loud and brittle snap, and before she had even time to scream, or barely acknowledge the pain, twisted her neck to the side. He took several long drags on the blood in her throat, before throwing her aside and lounging back to face Georgia, with a lazy smile on his face. Georgia choked on the air in her lungs. Looking at the him with wide eyes, her lips trembled. Nonchalantly touching them with a light fingertip, he smiled at her.
“Still want to die my sweet?” he said softly. “Do you not know who I am?”
“A very good looking and violent vampire named Bert?” she answered softly, frowning at the feeling she had had when he’d touched her lips.
“Im Robert McCracken. King, of the vampires. Does that scare you baby?”
Lifting her chin defiantly “I won’t be scared when you kill me. And I do have a name. It's Not baby, It’s Georgia.” Bert cocked his head to one side.
“Well Georgia, my sweet, it seems I’ve found a queen.”
“What the hell? I’ve only just met you! I want you to kill me, I mean – oh!” She’d been walking backwards, trying to avoid his lips which suddenly found themselves very close to her face, and had tripped over the same body, that had ruined her chance at freedom. Climbing to her feet angrily, she kicked the body and it rolled over, opened its eyes and grinned.
“Boo.”
Georgia screamed and all but jumped into Bert’s arms. The corpse, which was a corpse no longer laughed, and got to his feet. Laughing at her he looked mildly amused when he saw her gripping Bert tightly.
“Look at you,” He laughed “Can you not take a joke?” He smiled at Bert, who’d taken her distraction to wrap his arms around her. Noticing this, she tried to break free, but the vampires grip was too strong.
“Im Connor.” The laughing vampire said “second in command!”
“Well, I either want to be dead or out of here.” She replied sarcastically bringing Bert’s forearm up to her lips and biting down, hard.
Bert smiled and closed his eyes in pleasure. Connor laughed at her attempt and her horrified expression when she realised he was enjoying it.
“Let. Me. Go!” She said struggling against his chest, frustrated. Bert’s face took on a dreamy expression and he let her free. Georgia stumbled, and tripped again, and Connor caught her. Hissing at him she spun away, and almost took on the defensive crouch of all the other vampires she’d seen. Much to Connors amusement of course.
“Aww, look at her Bert. Make a cracking queen she will.”
“Im not going to be anyone's queen, you hear me?” She snarled at him, baring her teeth. He bared his in response.
“Don’t mess with me darling. Mine are much more impressive than yours. Im not as fragile either.”
“Im not fragile!” She yelled at him angrily, aiming a kick at his stomach. Smiling inanely he grabbed her foot and spun her around. Not seeing the dangerous flash of Bert’s eyes, Connor winked and twisted her wrist in a way nature didn’t intend. Near screaming in pain, she backed away from him, teeth gritted. Bert grabbed Connors arm and snapped it with a reverberating, harsh snap. Connors eyes widened in betrayed shock. Emitting a high keening noise he turned on Bert.
“Whose bloody side are you on exactly?!”
“The side that enjoys snapping your arm.” He replied sarcastically “Stop being a baby, it’ll heal up in ten minutes. Meanwhile, I want my queen to be whole, humans are fragile, and will take time to mend.”
“Im. Not. Fragile!” She said through gritted teeth, holding her wrist to her chest. Connor laughed again. “Tell you what” Bert said, turning back to her “I’ll give you a day to run, seven nights, until I get you.”
“Get me?” she said timidly
“Well, you’re going to be my queen. So I’ll give you something to help your wrist heal now,” he cast a black look at Connor, who looked away innocently “And you can run and hide. But then I’ll find you, and I’ll take you. Then you’ll be my queen and there ain’t much you can do about it. Lets just hope, for my sake your not too fragile, eh?” He grinned maliciously and high fived Connor.
“You said a day, though. Then you said a night…”
Connor rolled his eyes, “He cant hunt you during the day can he, Amazon Barbie?
“What if I don’t wanna be a bloody queen? What if im perfectly happy, to run off and make sure you don’t find me?” She glared at both of them.
“You’re not going to be a bloody queen, my articulate love. Until I claim you, you’ll be a Blood Princess. And plus that’s not going to happen is it? I can see better than you. I can run faster than you. I can smell more than you. Im just, well, better than you-”
“You also do wonders for my self esteem” she muttered
“- Plus, your going to want me back eventually”
“W-what?” She spluttered
“Admit it,” He grinned,
“Well, no, because im seriously opposed to lying.”
Bert bit into his wrist letting his blood flow, he was next to her in an instant, forcing back her head and letting the liquid drop into her mouth. His blood tasted oddly sweet, not like the coppery tang hers had, but, well, better.
“Eugh! What the hell?” She spat, wiping her lips
“Aww it’s like a child after his first kiss.” Connor laughed.
“Im starting to get really annoyed with you,” She muttered
“That’ll help you fix up” Bert said lovingly, caressing her face “Now, wanna share some of yours?”
Horrified she tumbled backwards, casting a wary look at another body, in case that came to life, and became another annoying second in command.
“Well I think I’ll be off. Wish I could say it was nice to meet you. But frankly, it wasn’t” She turned and stumbled away from the two mildly amused vampires. She felt a rush of air, and felt a pair of soft lips touch her neck
“It’s nice to share my love,” he whispered.
“Bloody hell” She whispered back
He bit down.
Hard.
Sign up to rate and review this story