Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > If Home Is Where The Heart Is Then Were All Just Fucked

Sugar I'm Going Down And I'm Taking You With Me

by mandy9207 1 review

Patrick's birthday is tomorow but Alex is going to get suprise of her own.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2009-10-15 - Updated: 2009-10-15 - 687 words - Complete

5Exciting
Patrick's POV
We were about to go on stage but, all I kept thinking about was Alex. I was worried and felt kind of guilty for leaving her alone. I just can't get over how it still bothers her after two years. Don’t get me wrong it still bothers me sometimes I've always wanted to be a father but when it does bother me I try to keep myself busy like when we were working on the record and this tour which I'm having a lot of fun on. I shouldn't let it get to me maybe it was for the best maybe Alex and I weren't ready to be parents. After that happened I promised myself and Alex we are going to have a child of our own and I'm going to love he or she more than anyone or thing in the world.

Alex's POV
The boys were about to go on stage I went to go wish Patrick good luck. It was really loud backstage so I had to yell.

"Patrick!" I yelled.

"Yeah!" I finally made my way closer to him so we didn’t have to yell.

"I just wanted to tell you good luck."

He chuckled. "Thanks."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and acted like I was about to whisper in his ear then I shouted in his ear. "Blow their ear drums out with that voice!"

"Ow!" He laughed. "Will do."

"Patrick come on!" Joe shouted from across the room.

"Break a leg!" I yelled as the guys were about to go on stage.

"Thanks!" All four of the guys screamed.

I went into one of the dressing rooms and sat down I found myself humming to Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes I love that one but I gotta admit it W.A.M.S. is my favorite off of Folie A Deux. While Patrick was on stage I decided to go pick up his birthday present. I got him a drum kit in his favorite color and custom made drum sticks just like I told Gabe. Patrick’s birthday is tomorrow so were going to take him to a club. I have a really good feeling that were going to have a lot of fun tonight. I also had a feeling I need to pee. My stomach has been bothering me for the past couple days so I knew I’d probably get my period today. When I sat down I noticed nothing was there then it hit me. "Oh shit I’m late!" I have to get a test to make sure.
Then I jumped once I heard my phone ring it was my best friend Sophie. She was at a gas station getting junk food while waiting for the bus. I forced her to come on he tour with me once she thought about how many guys are gonna be on the tour she came.

"Hey Sophie."

"Hey Where are you?"

"I'm at the show in one of the dressing rooms."

"I'm at the gas station I called to see if you wanted something."

"I'm glad you asked because there is one thing I would like."

"Sure what is it?"

I took a deep breath. "A pregnancy test."

"What your pregnant?!"

"Shh! Somebody off of the tour might be in there!"

"Oh right sorry now explain."

"I think I might be pregnant."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm going to see if I'm pregnant or not if I am I'm gonna tell Patrick."

"Alright I got the test I'll meet you on the bus."

"OK thanks Sophie."

"No problem."

I hung up the phone while my hand was shaking my whole body was shaking. I'm happy I'm pregnant I'm just scared that I might lose another baby and eventually find out that I won't be able to have kids. Oh god I just really want Patrick to get finished so we could talk.



[**] Sorry it took me forever to write chapter 3 I guess you could say I had a major writers block and sorry its so short I'm just saving more for chapter 4
Sign up to rate and review this story