Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Ordinary Boy

Ordinary Boy

by XXblackrocker91XX 0 reviews

Read Summary inside. (Brendon Urie Fan Fic)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-10-16 - Updated: 2009-10-17 - 197 words

0Unrated
Madison Scarlett Taylor, daughter of the famous painter Victoria Taylor, is a very fine young girl who lives in the suburbs of Las Vegas, Nevada. Her family is very rich, seeing that his dad owns a huge car company. She grew up getting what she wants. Her parents always want the best for her. She has everything that she needed. She's beautiful, talented and smart. She can play piano and violin. She can do a perfect pirouette and a graceful side leap on her ballet flats. She speaks three languages and she can recite some of Shakespeare's sonnets. She's got beauty and brains. Everything seems so perfect in her life but only one thing has been missing in her. Madison Taylor isn't as elated as what people seems. She longed for an adventure in her life. She longed to be free and she longed to experience the feeling of being in love.

Of course, a one certain boy will come to fulfil what she wants.
Madison Taylor will finally experience what she longed for in her life even if that boy is not as rich as she is.


Even if that boy is just an ordinary boy.
Sign up to rate and review this story