Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Case Of The Missing Skittles.

I'm Drunk I Suppose.

by shehadtheworld12 3 reviews

An idea that may or may not be the reason Mikey doesn't drink...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-17 - Updated: 2009-10-17 - 2252 words

2Funny
It was Friday night and the MCR boys found themselves posted up at Donna’s house, who particularly didn’t mind being a hotel for the sons she had no choice but to partially adopt. I mean, they were constantly over there at the Way house, but she didn’t mind.

“Umm…who wrote Fallopian tubes on my sketchbook?” Gerard asked as he appeared from the hallway with a confused look, while Bob and Frank held back sniggers as Gerard flipped through the pages and gasped.

“Okay seriously. Someone wrote it like every three pages.” His eyes wandered around the room, no one daring to speak and he growled.

“Just watch when I get a hold of your guys’ shit!” He whined before slouching on the couch next to Ray, who was running fingers through his fro, almost as if he was looking for something…the way his tongue was hanging out on the side of his mouth.

“Aww don’t be mad Gee.” Frank replied and Gerard pouted like a child refusing to get over it.

“Yeah, we wouldn’t want you ruining our night, when we go to Venom tonight.”

“What’s Venom?” Mikey asked while pushing his glasses back with his index finger.

“Umm, like the only club there is to go to out here. They barely opened it three days ago.”

“And we’ll be making a guest appearance tonight.” Frank winked while Bob nodded in agreement, slightly smiling.

“That’s nice.” Mikey commented.

“You’re coming too.”

“Huh?”

“Yeah, you need a night out from geek planet, come on.”

“I’m not a geek!” Mikey crossed his arms over his lanky chest.

“What do we say we get this show on the road and get dressed?”

“Let’s do it to it.” Bob agreed and they all stood up.

“Meet back here at 8:30.” Gerard pointed his finger at Ray, Frank, and Bob who nodded.

“Sure man.” Ray replied before they all walked out and Gerard smirked as he turned to Mikey who looked scared.

“What’s the face for, you’re going to a club.”

“That’s the problem.”

“Why?”

“Cause I’ve never been to one before…”
“Exactly, so that’s why you’re going tonight, so you can say you can. It’s no biggie, honestly.”

“I don’t even know what to wear, and are girls even going to be there?”

“Duh, and I’ll find you something, let’s go.” Gerard took the hand of his younger brother and led him to Mikey’s room where Mikey watched as he feverishly began looking through clothes, which most of them wasn’t meeting his criteria.

“No. No. Ew No. Ah hah!” He smiled wickedly as he pulled several items together and threw them at Mikey who huffed as they landed right in his stomach.

“Put those on.” He ordered and Mikey hesitated but obeyed as he walked to the bathroom and began undressing and putting on black skinny jeans, that were a little too tight, a studded belt, and a black graphic tee that had white and gray nautical stars and swirls that came together in a nice pattern. But he looked confused.

“I don’t own this shirt! ‘The fuck?” He whispered and shrugged as he smoothed it down and looked in the mirror not feeling as good as he wish he was.

“That’s look awesome! Now for the grand finale.” Gerard smiled as he dragged Mikey to Gerard’s bathroom and Gerard sat him down on the toilet, after closing the lid of course. He took some gel and smoothed it on to Mikey’s hair, causing it to smooth all the way back, but leaving his sideburns alone. He grabbed an eyeliner stick and began tracing a line on each of the lower eye lid, and Mikey tried hard not let the tears his eyes involuntarily wanted to release. Damn sensitive eyes. When Gerard finished he nodded in approval before Mikey stood up.

“Oh and about the shirt, sorry it was the only good one I could find. I think it belonged to an old girlfriend, don’t know how it got into your closet, sorry about that.”

“I’m wearing a girl shirt?!” Mikey’s voice squeaked.

“Relax man, you can’t even tell the difference.”

“Gerard!”

“It’s fine! Now, go wait for the guys while I change now.” Gerard walked back to his room and shut the door behind him and Mikey huffed as he sat down on the couch in the living room.

“Damn Gerard.” He hissed and he turned on the TV, where a couple minutes later, the guys were knocking on the door with excited smiles. Mikey however, wasn’t. Gerard had come out his room and his expression matched everyone else.

“We ready to go?”

“Hell yeah!” Frank shouted and they all laughed as Gerard grabbed his car keys and they were on their way to Club Venom. The club itself wasn’t fairly large, but wasn’t too small. Most people their had piercing, tattoos, and way to short skirts and low cut tops, even corsets. Frank smiled in delight as they walked to the entrance, where the security guard had stopped them.

“ID?” He asked and all of them handed their Ids before walking in the club that was 21 and over. The music blared from the speakers all around the neon lit room. Disco balls were spinning, and the bodies began to dance to the beat of ‘Hit My Heart’ by Benni Benassi. The boys began to enjoy themselves as they walked to the bar and all of them except Mikey had ordered a drink. He had been afraid of alcohol, and blushed as he felt embarrassed at the fact. A petite girl came over wearing a black dress, with yellow leggings underneath, her makeup flawless.
“Want to dance?” She asked to Frank who didn’t hesitate as he led her to the dance floor and the boys watched at Frank’s attempt to rave dance. Bob almost peed himself laughing.

“That’s gold right there.” He called over the music and they all nodded…It was definitely going to be a good night.

10 minutes later

So it was safe to say the men had several more drinks before most of them were on the dance floor with a pretty lady, Bob had disappeared to the bathroom, or something, as Mikey was still alone at the bar. Frowning as he felt so out of place. This wasn’t scene at all.

“Mikey come on have a drink!” Gerard called.

“No, I’m good.”

“Come on! It’s not as bad it looks, live a little. Relax and have fun.” He assured his younger brother, already influenced as he was having the time of his life. Mikey thought for a second. Debating on whether he should or shouldn’t, but maybe he did need to.

“Yeah dude, you got to remove that stick from your butt sometime.” Frank put in.

“Shut up!” Mikey retorted, becoming flustered as he felt the sudden urge to prove everyone wrong.

“Alright fine.” He sighed and turned to the bartender and ordered a drink. His nostrils flared at the smell, but Mikey took a deep breath before drinking. It tasted bitter, but he sort of liked it.

“Damn.” He commented and Gerard patted him on the back.

“See man there you go.” He smiled and walked off, leaving Mikey to smile and finish his drink before ordering another one.
____

It had been no less than two hours since arriving, and Mikey was now starting to see blurry images as he smiled. He felt good, and was still at the bar, but felt good. One drink turned to into two, then three, and so on and so on. He had lost track of how many he ordered but he could careless right now. Then ‘Satisfaction’ came on and suddenly Mikey stumbled up.

“H-H-Hey that’s muh song.” He put his drink down and walked over to the dance floor where some random chick grabbed him and he followed her lead miserably, but since it was rave dancing, it honestly didn’t matter. Unfortunately the girl got bored and left, Mikey however, didn’t seem to notice and his lanky body was moving with the beat.

Push me, and then just touch me, so I can get my satisfaction blared from the speakers, and it was safe to say Mikey was drunk as he was still trying to keep up with the beat. Even in his drunken state, for the first time he felt like he had let go. He still wasn’t sure what made him even get up, but that’s what alcohol does to ya. When the song ended and most people weren’t dancing, Mikey made his back to the bar and ordered another drink to replenish his dry mouth, and sat back down.

“Sir, don’t you think you should watch it?” The bartender asked and Mikey just laughed.

“Okay. Mom.” He mumbled sarcastically and the bartended rolled his eyes.

“Wise ass customers.” He cursed under his breath. He had enough of drunken youngsters, and the lanky dude in front of him wasn’t doing any justice either…
___

“Hey man have you seen Mikey?” Gerard asked Frank who was talking to the same girl as earlier.

“Nah man. Ask Bob.” He returned the girl, and Gerard walked over to Bob who was discussing drum techniques with some young dude.

“Hey man, you see Mikey?”

“No dude, ask Ray.” Gerard huffed and tried to spot Ray where he could see his fro bouncing up and down as he made his way through the sweaty bodies, which made him cringe.

“Ray! Raaay!”

“Gee what’s up?”

“I’m looking for Mikey, I can’t find him anywhere. He’s not at the bar.”

“I’m sure he’s around somewhere.” Ray replied and both of them went to look for Mikey.

However, they had no luck.

“Where is he?!” Gerard yelled and Ray sighed. Mikey was nowhere to be found, and as they were getting worried, Frank came over with a grin.

“Gerard I found Mikey. You may want come see.” He giggled and Gerard quickly followed Frank near the back of the club where they stopped dead in their tracks and gasped.

“Hey babeh. You from around here?” Mikey drunkenly asked what looked to be a girl, sadly the pole didn’t feel like talking.

“Aw, don’t be shy babeh, my name is M-Mikey, what’s yours?” He slurred and a random girl walked next to him shouting.

“Jessica!” She yelled and walked off.

“Jessica? That’s a pretty name.” He smiled and hugged the pole, starting a conversation, where Gerard eventually stepped in.

“Mikey, we’re going home. Let’s go.” Mikey shook his head.

“No Gee, Jessica is gonna take me home.”

“Mikey, you’re talking to a pole.”

“Shh! Don’t be so rude Gee! She’s standing right here.”

“Yeah we’re leaving. Come on.” He grabbed Mikey by the arm who turned back to the beloved black metal.

“By Jessica! Call me kay? 55-something.” He slurred once more and Gerard shook his head as Ray went to go find Bob who was already at the front of the club. They dragged Mikey out of the club, where he tried to walk on his own and ended up falling.

“Guys! I’m on the ground!” He started to giggle. They attempted to pull him up, but he wasn’t having it.

“Bob? Some help?” Gerard looked at Bob who nodded in annoyance but hoisted Mikey over his strong shoulder where Mikey gasped.

“Oh Bob, you’re sooo strong.” Mikey purred, and Bob looked at him with disgust.

“No more clubs for you Mikey.” He glared at Gerard, it had been his fault really. He got Mikey to drink. They reached Gerard’s car and got in one by one, that was until Mikey blew chunks, landing on Frank and Bob’s shoes.

“EWW!” Frank yelled and Bob covered his mouth, he then glared at Gerard.

“This is one venom, I’m not thanking you for.” He said and Ray smiled. They quickly drove home, despite traffic tickets that could have been issued for speeding. They reached the house, and helped Mikey in who was laughing about nothing.

“Want to know what’s a funny word? Fork.” He started to giggle like crazy and everyone rolled their eyes. Oh Donna Way would so pissed if she found out about this. Gerard cringed at the thought.

Frank and Bob eventually cleaned their shoes and sprayed a butt load of air spray. Mikey was on the couch, slightly passed out, and Gerard went to get him some new clothes. When he had come back, Mikey had somehow gotten the house phone and was calling people while he slurred terribly.

“Is your refrigerator running?” He slurred.

“It is? ….wait really?” He asked and the other person on the other end hung up.

“Sheesh, well then.” He replied before hanging up the phone.

“Mikey, I think you need to sleep.”

“I’m fine.”

“You’re not, now go to sleep.”

“Okay.” He mumbled.

“Love you Gerard, Raymond, Bobbuh, Franklin.”

“It’s Frank Mikey.” Frank snapped offended but the usage of is real name.

“Whateverz..” He finally mumbled and went to sleep..

“Oh the terrible hangover he’s gonna have tomorrow….”

“He’s never drinking again.”…
Sign up to rate and review this story