Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Case Of The Missing Skittles.

You're Lucky...

by shehadtheworld12 4 reviews

Bob has a "stalker" if you will...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2009-10-03 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1098 words

2Funny
Inspired from pure randomness, please don’t ask why. Hope you enjoy another Bob one shot. I tend to write a lot of Bob stories, yes? Too bad!! Just kidding. No really, I‘m joking…never mind. This is actually an old one shot I wrote a long time ago. (:
~~~~

Bob’s POV

I knew it from day one, something wasn’t right. I felt uneasy as I felt your stare on me. A chilling sensation went up my spine and I tried to shake it off…but to no avail. So I let it roll off me, ignored the fact that I felt you there, sizing me up as if I could give you something. Well, I know what you want, but I don’t give in so easily.

I let it go for the first couple days. I pretended you weren’t there watching me walk to my house and lock the doors, as if somehow it would prevent you from coming in. It wasn’t your presence that scared me, I knew what you were trying to do. I just couldn’t let it happen. I had so much going on, another distraction wasn’t what I needed. Or maybe I did…

But then. You started doing things.

You let me know you were there. I couldn’t block out the words you silently screamed at me. The way you followed me wasn’t a thing I liked. I didn’t appreciate it at first, but then things began to change. I had every intention of ignoring you. Pretending you weren’t there, or that you didn’t exist. But once again, you made me realize exactly how much you were there.

Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse, you go and finally make your sounds. Your pleas and begging make me want to throw my pillow over head. By night 6, I had done exactly that. My eyes rolled and I couldn’t deny you getting to me. I’m a calm person, but sadly you know my weakness.

And son of a gun did you use it against me. I pity myself for being such a sucker sometimes. I just can’t help it. I could suppose you’re stalking me. I could tell someone what you’re doing to me, but they’d probably lock me up somewhere. Then my band would have to find another drummer, and I will not let that happen.

I’m the one and only drummer, you see…

A week had gone by, and I wasn’t home. While I was out of the state, and in my hotel room, I thought about you. Yes, I admit it. I wondered if you were still there. Waiting for me. Knowing I would walk up any minute, and you could cast your spell on me. I was right. You were there. Waiting for me and I walked up slowly and for the first time meeting your eyes, I felt something different. But I didn’t let you win. Oh you’re damn right I didn’t let you win as I walked inside and shut the door.

But then…guilt. Guilt filled my stomach and I cursed myself once more as I did let you get me. Your eyes, the way they bore into me as I walk passed you. That’s what you want isn’t it? You want me to know you. You want me to think about you, and it was working. You little snake…

Then one day. I couldn’t take it anymore. I couldn’t handle the thought of you being there waiting for me to give you what you wanted, to know you had fully submerged me under the magic of you. So when you appeared I snapped.

“What?!” I asked you. You stood there and I huffed as you eyed me down, not speaking.

“Don’t you have somewhere to go?” I asked again. No response. Of course. I knew you belonged somewhere. You couldn’t possibly be by yourself, you’re looks…were to good for anyone to pass up. In a weird creepy way I began to adore it. Its not like anything I did to ignore you worked. So I had no choice.

I had no choice but to give in. The rain was pounding on the roof, and I could hear your pleas for me to let you in. I mumbled as I knew you were cold. Your shivering made me cringe at the thought and I knew I would never forgive myself if I didn’t let you in. So I sighed. I walked to the front door and opened it. Voila, I’m face to face with your emerald green eyes. You’re features shiver and I open the door for you to come in. You give a look and come in and shake off the water. I go and grab you a towel for you to dry off, but you don’t want it. Fine then, whatever. I was just being nice.

We sit in silence, but of course our eyes never look away from each other. You’re fully warm now and take the pleasure of just taking over my house. I roll my eyes as you come closer and you eventually lie down after I give you something to eat. I let you lay down, and I decided its time for to do the same. So I said a muffled goodnight and head off to my comfy bed. Right when I close my eyes. I feel you there. I ignore you, but you jump on my bed I didn’t even have time to protest before you lay on me. I give you a look, but the one you gave back to me basically said.. “So?” I huff.

But then…you nestle into my lap and I can’t help but smile as you feel so nice. You’re soft presence makes me feel a million times better, and I can’t help myself as I ran a finger through your fur. It was so soft and black. You’re green eyes gave me the familiar look and I nodded knowing what you wanted.

“Fine. But this is the first and last understand?” You give slight nod and end up crawling on my neck. I shake my head as you’re already asleep and not willing to move. So I give in and lay comfortably on my pillow, while your purrs put me to sleep….

You’re lucky I like cats…
Sign up to rate and review this story