Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Vision Seeker:Vol.1

The Vision Seeker:Vol.1

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

This story takes place in Ancient Egypt.Two princes are born,but at young age,their dear mother is killed by their father.And a little girl is found,as they find out she is a vision seeker.One who ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-04 - 2351 words

0Unrated
A man sat upon a large chair,a glare set in his eyes and a frown on his face.A beautiful woman sat beside him with a smile on her face,but obvious hurt and sandess in her eyes.
The man had short black hair,with dark black eyes,and very handsome.
The woman is very beautiful,with long luscious,black hair with brown light eyes and soft baby skin.
"Bring this girl to me.",the man ordered in a deep,rough voice.The doors opened and a little girl struggling was throwin front of him.
"This girl.",the mother whispered examining the girl.The girl's large coat around her was thrown of and they lifted her head to the Pharoah and his lady.They gasped lightly at the sight of the girl.
The girl was very beautiful.She had messy,dark and short black hair with glistening green eyes,and light skin.But,what had really caught their attention,was the green emerald set at the middle of her forehead.It shone the slightest of blue and green combined.
"That sign.",the pharoah said.
"She is a vision seeker.",his lady said standing up.She walked over to the little girl and helped her stand up beding on her knees.She lifted the girls ace to her wiping the girls tears from her eyes with her thumb.The little girl was trembling and shaking.
"A vision seeker,you say?",Pharoah asked.
"Yes.Which means....it is time for me to go.",the woman said standing up straight.
"What is it that you mean?",the Pharoah asked.She tarned to him,and narrowed her eyes.
"I am leaving you!",she yelled.The doors opened and in came her two sons.
"What is it that you say?!",the man yelled.
"I never loved you.I was forced to mary such an evil man of you.I was forced to have sons with you.And I was forced to hold back my tears for the man that you killed long ago,because that was the man was who I loved!Not you!",she yelled as tears rushed down her cheeks.
"Mama.",the youngest said walking up to her.She turned around and looked at her sons smiling.
"My son.",she said.She walked up to the youngest and bent down in front of him giving him a kiss on the forehead.
"Mother.",her oldest said in a firm voice.She looked up at her oldest song and narrowed her eyes.
"The curse of your father will be put upon you.I am sorry,boy.",she said standing up straight and glaring her oldest son down.
"Do not dare talk to my son like that!",Pharoah yeleld.She turned back and walked up to him.
"Kill me,dear Pharoah,for I no longer have the strength to stand beside you.",she said.The little girl suddenly tugged on the woman's silk dress.The woman turned to see the little girl holding her hand out.The woman smiled and bent down letting the girl place her soft fingers on her forehead.
The little girl started to chant words and soon her eyes were shining a white light color,as well as her emerald.But,the pharoah just couldn't take his anger.
"Kill that snake!",he yelled pointing at the woman.The guards took a step forward and pointing their bows at the woman.She turned around as the girl had finished her work.
Arrows flew and her young son gasped as the arrows struck her down.She fell to the floor,a necklace flying out of her hand.It fell to the floor in front of her young son,and she fell with a thud and a gasp.She took a deep breath in before dying slowly.
Her young son grabbed the ruby necklace and tears poured from his eye.
"Mama!",he cried running after his mom,ut his older brother held him back.
"Stop crying,brat!",his brother yelled.
"Mama!",the boy's voice screeched throgh the castle.
"Take that girl.Feed her,wash her,give ehr rest.She will be of use.",Pharoah said.The guards did as he said and took the girl away.
Other guards dragged the woman's body away,and the little boy just continued to struggle and scream.
"Boys,go to your rooms and stay there 'till dinner.",Pharoah ordered.The older boy nodded and dragged his screaming and trashing boy away.
And with that,it went sad throughout the kingdom and lands.Many cried,others prayed.Soon,there was neither peace or faith for the people...

14 years later....

An old,and strict Pharoah sat upon the big gold chair with glaring eyes and a frown.Beside him,was an empty golden chair.
"Bring my sons in.",he ordered.The doors opened and in came two men.
One had short black hair as his father,with the same dark and black coal eyes with tan skin.He wore fine clothes suited for him.
The other had spikey black hair,with light brown eyes and the same tanned brown skin.He also wore fine clothes suited for him.
One wore a bright smile towards their father.
The other only showed a cold,stare.
"Father!",the eldest said with his arms held in the air.
My dear son!",the old man said smiling at his eldest.
The eldest name was Vaccu.His father had chosen his name.He was now 21.
The youngest name was Tye.His mother has chosen his name.He was now 18.
"Father.",the youngest said in a low voice.
"Son.",he said in an also low voice.The doors opened and in came guards.The two sons turned around they stared a beautiful,young woman came walking in.
She had long,black beautiful hair that dropped down to her waist with green shimmering eyes and lights skin.She had an emerald in the center of her forehead shining.She wore a gold,slik short skirt bearing her legs,with a gold bra that glittered,and gold sandals with two gold rings wrapped around her hair keepig it out of her charming face.
Her eyeshadow was gold,her eyeliner black,a piercing at her belly button,her nails painted gold,and her body moving elegantly with rythym towards them.
The guards around her walked off and she stood there with her head tilted.
"My,my.",Vaccu said with wide eyes looking her up and down with a naughty grin.Tye just stared at her with slightly narrowed eyes remembering her.She was the one that had done something to hi mother before she died horribly.
The one that was so mysterious and had kept her family,name,and life a secret.Never speaking.
"She is the Vision Seeker,and our new secret weapon.She will be our advantage to all of our battles.",Pharoah said.
"Nicely done.Does she have a name?",Vaccu said walking up to the girl.
"You will have to ask her that.",Pharoah said.Vaccu stopped in front of her with a smile and placed a thumb on her cheek.
"What is your name,girl?",he asked.Her eyes went down to the hand on her face,and then back up at him.
"Vaccu,leave her alone.",Tye warned making her eyes drift to him.Tye and her stared at eachother for a moment,before she looked at Vccu with a sigh.
She grabbed his hand placing it to the side and placed her arms by her side with her held up high.
"You may call me....Cassandra.",she said in a light,melodic voice,with a strong accent.Tye stared at her for a moment before crossing his arms.
"Ah,Cassandra.",Vaccu said.
"Amazing.Her first time speaking.",Pharoah said.
"Yes,my lord,it is.And I chose it wisely.",she said bowing as she stepped walking pass Vaccu to Pharoah,beside Tye.
"Very well.And so,will you choose your desicion of being our advantage wisely?",Pharoah asked.
"Yes,I accept.Though,one condition is what I ask for,my Lord.",she said.
"Do say.",Phaaroah said.
"I am to speak freely of you and you sons,and do actions freely.",she said.
"Alright,I will accept.As long as this freely talking is not of their future as Pharoahs.",Pharoah said.
"Accepted,my Lord.",she said giving him a bow.He grinned and Vaccu walked up to her.
"Would you like to freely comment something ever so delightful to me?",Vaccu asked.
"Yes.I give only a warning,be sure to not let your hormones get to you.I am not one for giving up easily to gruesome men like you.",Cassandra said.Vaccu narrowed his eyes at her,and she turned to both him and his brother.
"Cassandra,I am not one of having such intolerant speak be heard by me,espicially if it is about me.",Vaccu said now getting angry.
"And I never thought I'd be the one to be able to speak against an ignorant fool like you,but everything possible.Isn't it,dear Prince?",she let the word just slick out her mouth coldy giving him a denomic aura.
"Why you!",he yelled.
"Now,do you really think a future Pharoah should lose himself just because of a little truth that he hears.I think not.",she said walking past him with a flip of her hair.
"Know your place!",he yelled turning to her.
"I do,and it is most definitely not beside you.",she said as she turned to him giving him a glare.
"No,it may not be.But if I have to force it,I will.Little Cassandra,you will be my woman.",he said with an evil grin.
"As long as I live,there is no way I'd even let you dream of me in that horrible state.",she said.Tye walked up to Cassandra and sighed.
"I suggest you leave now to your chamber.There is no point fighting with my brother if you will only say awful things that he will not get,and he wouldn't still get it.",Tye said in his deep,and husky voice.She looked at Tye for a moment and then back at Vaccu.
"You may be right.But even if he could never learn such things,it was a good try trying to teach him.Even if I am just a woman.",she said and turned gracefully walking to the doors that had opened and let her out.
"Insolent girl!",Vaccu yelled.
"Calm yourself.",Tye said walking up to him.
"Tye,leave your brother and I alone.I have plans to tell him.",Pharoah said.
"Yes,Father.",he said not bothering to look at him,and just leaving without any hesitation or word.

"Girl!",Tye yelled.
Caasandra turned to the voice behind her.
"Boy,my name is Cassandra."mshe said.Tye walked up to her,and grabbed ehr wrist pulling her off to her chamber.
They entered her large room,and he locked the doors as she walked up to her bed sitting down.
"Cassandra then.I have to ask you alot of questions.And I expect you to answer them all simply.",he said.
"Alright then.",she said crossing her legs.
"Do you despise my brother?",he asked walking up to her.
"Yes.",she answered honestly.
"Why?",he asked.
"He's always been an arrogant and ignorant fool.",she said.
"Do you remember that woman that my father called long ago?",he asked.
"Yes.",she said.
"What did you do to her before she died?",he asked walking up to her.
"I only did a mere spell to help her not feel so much pain and die peacefully.",she said.
"And why did you do that for her?You never knew her.",Tye said.
"That is true.But,I could tell she wasn't just a normal woman.That woman,your mother,used to be a vision seeker.",she said.
"Really?",Tye asked crossing his arms.
"Yes,but I really have no idea as of how she became just a mere human.",Cassandra said standing up.
"Hmm.",he murmured starting to think.Cassandra though bought him out of his thoughts when she placed her hand against his chest.
She took out a necklace he hid under his clothes to see the exact same ruby necklace that his mother had.
"You should probably know by now.That Pharoah isn't your father.",she said.
"Of course not,I neverr consider him as a father.",Tye said.
"No,he actually really isn't your father.Your father was the man your mother had actually loved,but Pharoah killed him finding out of her affair with your father.Pharoah doesn't even know you're not his biological son.",she explained.Tye's eyes were widened and he just stared ahead frozen.
"S-so..he killed both my mother..and fater?",he breathed out.
"Yes.",she said walking past him to her mirror.
"That...THAT BASTARD!",he yelled.He started to walk to the door with his jaws and fists clenched.She turned quickly running up to him and stood in front of him holding him back.
"No!It is to early if you seek revenge.",she said.
"I am going to kill him with my bare hands!",Tye said through his fists.
"No!If you go after him now,you will only die!",she said.
"And how would you know?!",he yelled.
"I am a vision seker.What else would you expect?",she said with a more calm voice with her eyes narrowed.He stared at for a moment,before sighing and turning around.
"Then when is the right time?",he asked.
"When I foretell it is.",she said.He turned to her and stared with firm eyes.
"Ten be sure to foretell fast.",he said and walked past her leaving the room.
"That one.....he is really not an ordinary man.",she said with a smirk.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright,do you like this story?
Hope you do.
Got the idea from Scorpian King.I hope you all love it!
Bye Bye,Gentledudes and Dudettes!:3
Sign up to rate and review this story