Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Vision Seeker:Vol.1

Chapter 1

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-17 - Updated: 2009-10-17 - 1220 words

-1MarySue
Cassandra was on her bed sleeping.The windows were open and the light breeze brushed by her making her smile softly.
"Wake up.",a deep and husky voice said.Cassandra stopped smiling and hse opeend her eyes slowly taking in a deep breath.She sat up to see Tye standing at the end of her bed with his arm crossed.
"Why are you here",she asked with sigh rubbing her eyes.
"Have you foretelled anything so far?",he asked.
"It's been only a night and you come ask me of that?",she asked.
"Yes.",he simply replyed.
"No,I haven't.Be patient,and wait more than two days before you ask.",she said standing up.She got in a short silk skirt with a silk above belly shirt with her hair down as always.Her belly had gotten pierced,her ears had gotten pierced,and she painted her nails white.
"Why wear something like that today?",he asked walking up to her.
"I'm not in the mood of wearing such high attire.",she said sitting down in the chair in front of her large mirror and looking at him as she flipped her hair.
"I see.",he said leaning on her bed post.
"I am curious.Have you ever been out of the kingdom and gone to the village?",she asked.
"No,have you?",he asked.She shook her head and smiled walking over to her large wardrobe and grabbed out a robe placing it on and putting on the hood.
"But I'll go now.Are you coming?",she asked throwing a robe to him.He catched it perfectly with a s mirk on his face.

They had succesfully sneaked out due to her powers and had reached the village.As they entered,they were absolutely amazed.There had been so many small stores and people.
"So beautiful!",Cassandra suddenly said making Tye look at her.He followed her gave to where there was a market full
of jewelery.Cassadra skipped up to it and started to look at the jewelery that was placed there.
"Why,miss,would you like to buy something?",a woman asked.Cassandra looked up and saw an old lady with a smile.
"I might.",Cassandra said shrugging.She looked around happily until her eyes caught sight of a wooden music box.Her smile faded and Cassadra lifted the music box slowly.She opened it and a small smile came upon her face as she saw a beautiful little egyptian dancing girl standing with one foot on the other legs thigh and her arms in the air,her hands together.She twirled as a familiar lullaby had sounded.
"Do you like it?",the old woman asked.
"Very much.",Cassandra said looking up at the old woman.
"Here,I'll give it to you for free since you seem to be so fond of it.",the old woman said.Cassandra's smile brightened as she was so happy.
"Thank you.",Cassandra said.
"Not a problem,dear one.",the old woman said.Cassadra pursed her lips before smiling again.She took out some money and handed it to the old woman.
"It is for your kindess.Thank you.",Cassandra said.
"Oh,bless you,dear.",the old woman said bowing her head.Cassandra nodded and turned around walking off to Tye.But she noticed him talking to a young girl.She narrowed her eyes sneaking up.
"So,are you new here?",the young girl asked.
"You can say something like that.",Tye said.
"You sure are handsome.",the young girl said giggling.
"Why thank you.You are a beauty of your own as well.",he said.She giggled and he chuckled.
"Tye!",Cassandra called.He turned and his smile went away.
"What?",he asked.
"Let us go.",she said turning around and walking ahead.Tye sighed and turned to the young girl smiling.
"I must leave.Goodbye.",he said kissing the girl on the cheek and walking after Cassandra away.
"Hmm,you are the one I want.",the young girl giggled as her eyes wuddenly went red and she disappeared as if she was not even there.

"We've been gone very long.I think we should get back.",Cassandra sad as they turned walking towards the kingdom.
"Alright then.",Tye said with a sigh.They hurried to the kingdom sneaking in the same way they sneaked out and running off to Cassandra's room.
"Tye,may I ask who was that girl from the market?",Cassandra asked taking off the robe.",I'mn ot sure.We bumped and I made her fall by mistake,si U helped her up and she started to talk to me excitedly.So I talked back.She said her name was Kira.",he said.
"Oh,Kira is a very different name.",Cassandra said turning to him.
"Yes,but it does seem to have much unique in it.",he said.
"It's familiar for a reason.As if I have met her before.",Cassandra said crossing her arms.
"Really?",he asked taking of his robe and throwing it on the bed.
"Yes,but it must just be my inagination.",she said taking out her music box and placing it on her vanity smiling,
"Well,I'll take my leave.I'm very tired.",he said yawning and stretching.
"Ok,bye.",she said.
"Bye.",he said and left.Cassandra sighed and walked up to ehr bed undressing and getting into a silk dress.She layed on the bed and pulled the drapes over.That night,she had a terrible nightmare...of that same girl...Kira....

"Ahhhh!!!",Cassandra yelled as she sat up screaming and yelling in her bed trashing around.
xxxxx
"Father,that girl,Cassadra.I can make her my woman,no?",Vaccu said as he was eating breakfeast at the table with Tye and his father.
"Yes.",his father said making Tye look up with narrowed eyes.
"I do not agree with that at all.",Tye said.
"Nobody asked for your opinion,son.",Pharoah said.Suddenly,screaming was heard and Tye's eyes widened.
"Cassandra!",Tye yelled running out of the room and to her room.Vaccu and Phaaroah followed behind quickly.
xxxxx
Cassandra trashed around when the door opened and Tye ran in with servants behind him.
"Cassandra!Calm down!",Tye yelled trying to hold her down.
"Get away from me!",she yelled.
"It is me!Tye!",he yelled.Suddenly she stopped and her eyes shot open.
"T-tye....",she trailed off and she began to cry.
"Cassandra...",he trailed off softly taking the hair from her face with his hand softly.Tears went down her face and he sighed wiping them away with his thumb.
"It's okay.Just a nightmare.It's just me.I'm here.",he whispered to her softly.She sniffed nodding as she clutche dhis shirt crushign herself against him.He hugged her tightly bringing his lips close to her ear whispering everything will be alright.
"What is the meaning of this?!",a voice boomed making Tye look up at his disbelieved brother and father.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry it's short.I had to go do something and just ended it with the evil men super freaked out that she was in Tye's arm.
Anyhoo,though,hope you like dit and peace to all the babies that have made their first poopies yet!
Go Babies!
Bye,Gentledudes,Dudettes,and Minidudes and Dudettes!
Sign up to rate and review this story