Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > As Snow Falls On Desert Sky

Seventeen

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

17

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 875 words - Complete

0Unrated
Oh my god! I didn't know whether to scream, cry or laugh.
Of happieness of course.
That test I took just changed my life forever.
I took a pregnancy test. It came back positive. I was so happy. I couldn't wait to tell Gerard he was going to be a father!
There was a knock on the door. I looked at my watch and noticed that an hour went by.
That must be Alicia and Jamia. I did want them to know before I told Gerard.
I opened the door and they hugged me.
"I thought something bad happened to you." said Alicia.
"We were really worried about you." said Jamia.
They pulled away and there faces went blank.
"Lauren, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"
I hadn't noticed I was crying until Jamia asked and I wiped a tear.
This made me cry even harder.
Jamia hugged me.
Alicia looked concerned. "He hasn't dumped you has he? If he has I'll kill him!"
"No...no he hasn't dumped me. I found out something. Something amazing. I'm so happy..." I couldn't finish what I was saying as the tears came harder and faster.
"What, what is it?"
"I'm pregnant!"
I swear they screamed so loud, I think I'm deaf in both ears. They were so happy for me.
We were talking for ages and Gerard hadn't called me to say if he's coming to see me. This didn't worry me as I was so excited about my pregnancy.
I didn't have a family to judge me, as they left while I was in New York and it was just me living here now, so that was a good thing.
"Hey, lets go to the park, I saw a couple making out and I wanna spy on them." Jamia said.
So we went to the park, and like Jamia said, there was a couple making out. We hid in a bush watching them. We weren't close enough to see if we knew them.
"I can't see them, can we move closer?" I asked.
So we moved closer, only, now I wished I hadn't.

Gerard P.O.V
Me and Lyn-z were sitting under a tree together, holding hands. It felt right, only at the same time, it didn't. This was near Lauren's house, and I didn't want to be caught.
Anyway, me and Lyn-z were making out most of the time. She's such a good kisser.
About and hour and half later, we were still making out and then we heard a sound coming from behind me. Someone gasped.
Me and Lyn-z pulled apart and I turned around to see a shocked Lauren standing there.
"Oh my god Lauren. Oh my god. Shit."
By this point she was crying. Jamia was holding her but she tried to pull away.
"You bastard, what the hell are you doing with that slut!?"
"We're in love Lauren, get over it." Lyn-z said harshly.
Alicia punched Lyn-z in the face before kicking me in the balls.
"How long has it been going on?"
I didn't answer. I couldn't answer.
"Tell me! Now! How long has it been going on!?" She was so angry I swear she was gonna seriously hurt me.
"Since that night at the club." I stated sadly.
"Since the club?"
I nodded.
It was silent for a while. Jamia finally let go of Lauren and she slapped me so hard he hand print was left on my, now red, face.
It was silent for a while longer before Lauren turned around and started walking home.
"Lauren, wait!"
"No Gerard!"
"Please, Lauren!"
"I fucking loved you!" She screamed.
"I fucking loved you." She said again, quieter.
I now had tears running down his face and she went home.

Lauren P.O.V
I cried so hard for about an hour before going upstairs and getting a suitcase and throwing all my clothes in it, and any other stuff I wanted in it.
I called Jamia on my cell, telling them to tell the rest of the guys what Gerard did and to tell them I was pregnant.
"But please, please, Jamia, make sure Gerard and that slut never find out I'm pregnant. Please."
"Of course, whatever you want, Lauren, but where are you gonna go now?"
"I don't know, I'm gonna drive and go where I feel happy. Tell the guys I love them. And I love you and the girls so much."
"We love you too, Lauren, never forget us." Jamia was crying. I was crying and I could hear Alicia crying.
"I can never forget you, I'll call you everyday. Once I found somewhere to live, I'll email you everyday. I promise. I better go now, I really need to leave. I'll call you when I'm out of the state. Okay?"
"Okay. We love you Lauren. Bye." She hung up before I could say anything else. It's better that way.
So I walked out of my house, locking the door, throwing my suitcase and driving away from my friends, my home, driving away from New Jersey. Maybe forever.
I hate Gerard after what he did. I'm pregnant because of him. But just because I hate him, I'm not going to give up on his my baby.
Sign up to rate and review this story