Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

You Told Me This Gets Harder

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

This is the sequal to As Snow Falls On Desert Sky, there are more secrets revealed and loved ones lost and gained. DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF YOU HAVEN'T READ AS SNOW FALLS ON DESERT SKY, IT WOUL...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 567 words - Complete

0Unrated
Five years later
"Mommy, can you help me please?" Asked my daughter Helena.
"Sure, honey what do you need help with?"
"James and me are trying to find that picture."
"What picture?"
"The picture of that strange man you have in your purse."
That 'strange man' as Helena put him, was my ex-boyfrind. The man I fell in love with the day he betrayed me. I man I want to forget but can't. I only have his picture so I don't forget. The olny reason I can't forget him, is because one day, I need to tell him that Helena and James were his children.
"Sure I'll help you sweetheart."
Of course they didn't know that the picture was their father. I didn't think the time was right yet.
Before I went into the living room, I turned off my CD, 'I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love'. Yes I did like this band. Just because I hated the singer, doesn't mean I have to hate the music. Also my two best friends are in it. Mikey and Frank.
Both, by the way, are now married and Alicia is expecting. I'm so happy for them.
As I was helping my children find the picture, I got a text from Mikey.
It said he wanted me to go visit him. I wasn't so sure because he might be there. He was also married. To that bitch. Of course I'm not happy for them. I hate their guts.
I really did want to see everyone again, but I didn't want to risk running into him. If I did, he would see Helena and James. I didn't want that. Not just yet.
I continued looking for the picture. I couldn't find it anywhere.
"I found it!" Yelled James. He had beautiful hazel eyes, just like his dad, while Helena had the same icy blues as mine.
"Okay then give me it please James." Oh if you don't remember, James and Helena are twins. James is three minutes older than Helena.
James walked over to me, holding the picture tight so he wouldn't lose it again.
"Here you go mommy." He kissed me on the cheek before going back to play with his sister.
My children were adorable.
I went back into the kitchen holding the picture. I sat down at the counter, sipping my coffee and just stared at the handsome man in my hands.
I decided I was going to see Mikey whether he was going to be there or not.
I called him, still staring at the picture I longed to through away, but for my children's sake, didn't.
"Hey, Mikey it's Lauren. Hi I got your text and I'm going to come visit. Does tomorrow sound good?...Great, erm is it okay that I stay for a few weeks?...Fantastic thank you. I'll see you tomorrow then, bye."
I was now nervous. Even though I was going to see him, I still wasn't going to tell him about James and Helena. Even though they were coming with me.

I can't tell him yet. I knew that while I was there I would have to tell him, of course I was going to put it off as much as I possibly can.
Tomorrow I was going to see him for the first time in almost six years.
Tomorrow I was gonna see Gerard Arthur Way.
Sign up to rate and review this story