Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

2

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

2

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 1181 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey P.O.V
Yes! Today, finally after six years, Lauren is coming back to Belleville. Not to stay, but to visit.
I never thought she would ever come back. Mainly because she didn't want to see Gerard. I totally understand.
Today is also the day Helena and James will see where their mom grew up. I can't wait to see them. I love all three of them so much.
Alicia is pregnant! I can't belive it myself. She's three months gone. I'm so excited!
It's now 3:45. Lauren will be here any minute to stay for two months.
Just then, someone knocked on the door.
"Mikey, door."
"Yeah, now getting it." Alicia was in the bath, so she couldn't answer the door.
I opened the door, and there stood my best friend and her twins.
"Hey, Mikey, give me hug!" I hugged her tight. I missed her so much.
"Oh my god, it has been, what eight months since we last saw each other." She was so happy to be back, I could tell.
"Eight months, woh, that's to long missy."
"Uncle Mikey!" Yelled Helena and James.
"Hey guys I've missed you. Awww. Come in, don't want to standing outside all day."
They came in and I took their suitcases upstairs into the spare room.
When I got downstairs, Lauren was helping herself to some coffee.
"Hey, Mikes, hope you don't mind, but I really need some."
"No not at all."
"I can't believe you are still living in your parents house."
"I know. Mom and dad have moved though and they said me and Alicia could have the house."
"God that's really nice of them."
We were talking for hours, Alicia was also talking with us now, while Helena and James were in the living room watching cartoons.
"What time is it?" Asked Lauren.
"Er...7:15."
"Wow we've been talking for hours." She laughed.
She saw my smile fade.
"Mikey what's wrong?"
"Well, erm...how can I put this? For a while, erm..."
"Mikey, couldn't tell you on the phone. He said it may have stopped you coming here." Alicia said.
"What? What couldn't you tell me?"
"Alicia you tell her, I can't."
"Okay, well, for the past five months, erm...we kinda have some friends staying here while they look for a house of their own..."
"Okay, what's wrong with that?"
"Erm... well --" She was cut off by someone opening the door.
"Hey little bro, Mr and Mrs Way are here --" He stopped when he saw Lauren.

Lauren P.O.V
When I saw Gerard coming through the door with her, I was shocked. This is what Mikey and Alicia have been trying to say to me. They've been staying here.
"L-L-Lauren."
I didn't want to talk to him, so I looked away.
"Mikey, is this the friend who's staying for like two months."
Mikey nodded.
"You said three people were staying where's the other two."
Just then Helena and James ran out to see me.
"Mommy!" They both said.
"Hey, what you got there."
"A picture."
I didn't take me long to know what picture it was.
"Helena, what have I said about going to my purse?"
"Not to go through it." She mumbled.
"That's right. Now go back in there and play."
"Mommy." James said.
"Yeah, sweetie."
"Is that the man, in the picture?"
He was pointing at Gerard.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I didn't want to do this now.
Gerard looked confused.
"Why, would you have a picture of me in your purse?" He asked.
I still didn't say anything but turned back to James.
"Yes, sweetie it is." My voice was starting to go shaky.
"Who is he mommy?" Helena asked.
My heart was beating so fast. I'm have to tell them.
Hold on. No I didn't.
"Well, erm, you that band mommy listens to? Well that is the singer." I pointed to him, but didn't look at him.
"No it's not."
I nodded. "Yes, yes it is."
"Really. Wow!"
Then James said something I didn't know how to answer.
"Mommy, is he a good man?"
"Well, erm..." I looked at Mikey and Alicia for help. They didn't know what to say. I looked at...Lyn-z, even though she doesn't know. I looked at everyone, but Gerard.
"Erm.....y-y...no. No James he's not a good person."
Helena and James went back into the living room to watch cartoons. I was really shaky by this point and needed to sit down.
Mikey came over and whispered to me, but loud enough for Gerard to hear.
"Lauren, they need to know and so does he."
I nodded agreeing with him.
"I know, but not today Mikey."
"They need to know what?" Lyn-z asked.
"Her children need to know who their father is." Mikey said.
Lyn-z went pale. "Oh, yeah course they do, but I think Lauren shoul do it her own time."
Did Lyn-z know?
"Slut -- I mean, Lyn-z, do you.."
Lyn-z shook her head so that Gerard couldn't see.
She knew! She knew but she hadn't told her husband.
"They don't know who there father is. Wow, you really needed to get over me quickly to sleep with someone you proberbly don't even know." Gerard said harshly.
He started laughing. "Ha, the little brats have no father ha ha!"
"Gerard, don't say that about them." Said Lyn-z.
I hated Lyn-z's guts, but she was doing what was best for me."
"Why? They are brats. Her daughter is gonna grow just like her mommy, and everyone's gonna hate her."
By this point I got up and punched him in the face.
"Good girl, Lauren, hitting me is really gonna make me like you isn't it?"
"How can you hate Helena and James, Gerard? You have no reason to." I was crying.
"Hey, their your kids, thats reason enough."
"But their not just my kids, they have a father who they don't know."
"Well, boo hoo! If you want them to have a father so much, tell the guy. I'm sure he'll be thrilled!" Gerard yelled sarcasticly.
"Fine. I will tell him!"
"Fine!"
"They're yours Gerard. You're their father!"
Gerard went absolutly pale. He stood there for a second and said, "huh."
Then he fainted.

Oh my god! He fainted when I told him. Oh my god!
I stood there so shocked, shaking so much. Mikey and Alicia took him to his basement room. Then Lyn-z did something I never expected. She hugged me.
"It's okay Lauren, he'll be fine."
Why is she being nice?
"Why didn't you tell him, when you found out? Actaully, when did you find out?"
"There was a message on the answer machine. I wanted to know what it was and it was your message to Mikey saying you were having twins. You begged him not to saying anything. I knew then that I shouldn't either."
"You kept your mouth shut for that long? Thank you, I guess."
She hugged me again. I was wrong about her. She was a nice person. Minus the the fact that she stole my boyfriend.
Sign up to rate and review this story