Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

3

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 899 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard P.O.V
I woke up in my room in the basement. How long had I been here? Better yet, how did I get here? It didn't take me long to remember what Lauren had said.

"They're yours Gerard. You're their father!"

I was so shocked, I must of collapsed.
I looked at my clock. 9:00. Wow. I must of been out for a while.
I went upstairs into the kitchen. No one was there. I looked into the living room to see Helena and James watching cartoons. I can't believe they're mine.
I went into the living to see my wife sitting next to a sleeping Lauren.
"When you fainted, she couldn't stop crying. She cried herself to sleep."
I didn't know what to say. I was mad and upset. I didn't know which I felt more.
"Why are you being so nice to her? She hates you." I asked.
"She doesn't hate me, Gerard, we had a long talk. She still hates you though."
"Why!? I know I cheated on her but you knew I was with her, so why is she not angry at you!? God, she's so difficult."
Then Helena came over to me.
"Excuse me."
"What!?" I snapped. She was almost in tears. The girl I knew was my daughter for a short amount of time and I've already made her cry.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to snap."
Her tears went.
"Mommy said you're our daddy. Is that true?"
So she already told them. After six years she wants me in their lives.
"Yeah, it is." She smiled and walked away back to where James was sitting.
"Mmmm. What time is it?" Lauren woke up. Great. There's proberbly gonna be another argument.
"9:15. Are you okay?"
"Lyn-z stop being nice to her for fuck sake!"
"No Gerard! I won't! You shut the fuck up before I slap you round the face so hard you won't be able to eat for a month!"
That shut me up.
"It's okay Lyn-z, let Gerard be Gerard. It's the only thing he's good at." Said Lauren.
"Lauren, what is your problem!?"

"What is my problem? What is your problem? You hate me for no reason whatsoever!"
"You never told me they were mine!"
"You hated me before you even found out!"
I was so angry. I really wanted to hit her. But I can't. 'Cos I'm a guy.
"Okay, you wanna know why I hate you so much!? Do ya!?"
"Yeah actually I do!"

Lauren P.O.V

Gerard was about to tell me why he hated me. I don't know why he hates me. He had no reason to. Well now I was gonna find out.
"I hate you, because after you left, I realised you're just like your mother!"
Oh he did not just say that.
"What did you just say?" I said in a whisper.
"You heard. You're just like your mother. You don't give a crap about anyone. You say you do but really you would rather everyone was dead. Just like you are, inside."
I couldn't hold it in any longer. I went mad. First I punched him in the nose. Then I kicked him in the balls, next I went into the kitchen to get something.
Gerard followed me. He ran towards me and punched me in the face. I went to the drawer and got out the sharpest knife I could find.
Gerard back away then.
"Lauren, shit, calm the fuck down!"
Just then Lyn-z came in.
"Lauren what the hell are you doing? Put the knife down Lauren."
I started to cry. How could someone I once loved bring me down this low. I was still holding the knife.
"Gerard....Gerard..."
He looked at me confused.
"You made my life hell when I left. Sure, you may not have been there...but my life was shit for so long. I'm actaully suprised my kids are alive."
"What are you talking about?" He asked.
"I started drinking. Loads. I just found out I was pregnant and I started drinking. I almost had an abortion Gerard. I didn't want to bring up kids that would remind me of you everyday..." The tears kept coming. They wouldn't stop.
"But it wasn't their fault so I changed my mind. Then after that I started hurting myself...my cut myself, deep and hard. It was so painful. Then I tried to kill myself after they were born..."
"Lauren. Why didn't you tell us?" I turned round to see Mikey and Alicia crying. They had been listening to what I was saying.
"I didn't want to worry you guys. You would only be at my apartment all the time making sure I was okay." I turned back to Gerard, knife still in my hand.
"Now I'm here, I know Helena and James have a family around them. Not like I had. I had no-one for so long. And then I met you guys. You were so great for that one month I was here. My kids have a family. And it wouldn't matter if someone went because they would still have everyone else..."
"Lauren, what are you talking about?" Asked Lyn-z.
"They have a family and it wouldn't matter if someone died. Someone they're close to." Then the turned the knife so that it was pointing at my heart. "Someone like me..."
"No! Lauren!" They all screamed.
Sign up to rate and review this story