Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

7

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

7

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 785 words - Complete

0Unrated
Two weeks later
I know he tried to kill me, but he did say that if he hadn't got me where he did, I would of killed myself. I was still afraid of Gerard though.
It's silly. I am still in love with the person I am afraid of. It's insane!
Gerard hasn't spoken to Lyn-z about her not being honest. I don't think he's going to. I want him to though. I want to see their marriage fall apart. Don't get me wrong, I do like Lyn-z. But I love Gerard. I can't let her keep him.
I'm out of hospital now. I was so happy when I saw Helena and James. They said Lyn-z told them I went away for a while. I'm glad she said that because I don't want them to know that they could of lost their mom.
I was sitting at the counter in the kitchen when Lyn-z walked in.
"Hey, how are you?" She asked.
"Hi, I'm fine thank you. How are you?" I felt bad. Lyn-z was a nice person but she ws with the person I love.
"Great thanks. I see the twins are glad to have you back."
"Yeah, hey, thanks for not telling them about, you know."
"No problem. Hey Gerard's been acting really strange lately, do you know why?"
I shook my head to say no. I continued drinking my coffee hoping that she would go away. She did in the end, because there was an awkward silence between us. We may be friends, but we can never be close friends. She knows that.
As I was getting some peace, Gerard comes in, hoping to get some coffee too I guess. But he stopped in his tracks when he sees me sitting in the kitchen.
"Erm...hey, Lauren. I didn't think you were in here. I was getting some coffee."
I nodded. "So, you haven't spoken to Lyn-z yet then, about the whole not being honest thing?"
"Erm...no, and you know what? I'm not going to, because I think you're jealous. Yeah, jealous that you screwed your chance with me and you have never gotten over that."
My eyes widened. What the fuck? How the hell can he say I screwed everything up. He cheated on me.
"I screwed my chance with you? No Gerard. You're the one that cheated on me, not the other way round. I'm sorry you have to hear the truth but you screwed your chance with me." And with that I walked out. I may still love him, but god does he make me mad.

Gerard P.O.V
I can't believe I did that. I am always making her angry or upset. I can't tell her something and I can't tell anyone else so I take it out on her. I'm trying to get us to be friends again. And me talkin isn't helping.
I went up to her room to see her. And sure enough, she was on her bed, just staring.
"Erm...Lauren, look, I'm sorry about that..."
She turned round and looked at me.
"It's okay."
What? That's it? No, what's wrong with her?
"What? Is that all you're gonna say? We have a fight and I say sorry and you say it's okay? Lauren what's wrong?"
She looked away from me. Something was up, but I didn't want to force it out of her.
"I guess that, I am still sorta afraid of you. I just wanted this fight to end, so you don't hurt me again. I don't want you to hurt me again." There were tears in her eyes. I don't want her to cry. She's always crying. It's all because of me that she does.
I extended my arms and pulled her in for a hug. Her head rested on my chest as I stroked her hair.
"I'm not gonna hurt you again. Okay? I'm so sorry." I whispered. Lauren held onto me. She didn't want to let go.
"Gerard?"
"Yeah?"
"Are we...friends...now? Can we just forget all that happened and be friends again?" She choked on her word due to her crying.
"Of course we can. I would love to be friends again." Then after saying that she said, "Thank you, my Gerard." And she fell asleep.
What did she mean by 'my' Gerard'?

Lyn-z P.O.V
I have to tell Gerard sooner or later. I thinking later. I hope he won't be too mad when he finds out though. I mean, he will be mad that I kept the fact he was having kids from him, but I don't him to be too mad. Well if he is, I suppose I saw it coming.
Sign up to rate and review this story