Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

9

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

9

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 1105 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lauren P.O.V
I woke up to find that Gerard wasn't there anymore. I felt sad. It was the closest I had been to him in a long while. I liked it, very much.
I went downstairs and I swear there was nobody home. I went to the kitchen and saw a note from Mikey.
It said:

Hey Lauren, me, Alicica and Lyn-z took the kids of ya for a while. Hope you don't mind. Love Mikes x

Aww he was sweet doing that for me. I noticed that Gerard's name wasn't on the note, so I take it he was here...somewhere.
I went to the living room to find, no-one there. I went back to the kitchen, no-one. I went to the garden, all the rooms upstairs and found no-one. I didn't know where he was until I realised that I hadn't checked his room.
I went over to the door and opened it. It looked empty until I got downstairs and saw Gerard and Frank on the couch reading comics.
"Hey guys."
"Oh hey Lauren, did you sleep well?" Gerard asked.
"Yeah thanks I did." I replied
Frank looked at me and back at Gerard with a confused look on his face.
"What's up Frank?" I asked.
"When have you two been on 'nice' speaking terms?"
I laughed. "A couple of hours actually."
We were talking for a while until Gerard brought something up.
"Hey, Lauren, I was wondering, we, our band, are playing at a club tonight down the street. I was wondering if you wanted to come see us play."
"Really? You would want me there?"
Frank nodded. "Of course we do silly, why wouldn't we want you there?"
"Wow. I've actually been meaning to see you in concert for a while, actually since I heard Vampires Will Never Hurt You. I love your music. Yeah course I'll go!" I was so happy now. The reason I hadn't gone to see them live is because Gerard was in the band. But now we're friends, I can feel happy going.
"Great, so it starts at like 9:00, and it's what 4:30 now, you have plently of time to get ready." Gerard said with a smile. God! It's been such a long time since he's smiled at me. I smiled back. We kept eye contact for a moment. I missed his eyes so much. I just wanted to kiss him right here and now, but I had to stay under control. He still had a wife. I wasn't going to do anything until they broke up. And belive me. If everything went my way, the break up will be pretty soon.
"So..." Frank said, which made me and Gerard stop looking at each other.
"So, erm... are you just playing songs from your album or...?"
"Er...no, we will play songs from that album, but we've written some new songs that will be on our next album." Gerard said.
"Cool, is there any new songs I'll like?"
"Well, there's...It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Fucking Deathwish, that's a cool song. Oh there is also Helena, which is dedicated to Gerard and Mikey's grandma, Elena, you remember her right?"
I nodded. "Yeah I do, erm, why is it dedicated to her?"
"You don't know?" Gerard asked.
"No why, what's wrong?"
"She died a few months back." Frank said.
Oh my god! I was in shock. I had only met her once or twice, but she was the sweetest lady ever. I can't believe Mikey never told me.
So we talked about that, and a few other songs for a while. I honestly couldn't wait to hear them. I loved their music anyway, but I'm sure they're gonna be fantastic live.
The next time I looked at the time it was 7:30. Mikey, Alicia and Lyn-z were back with Helena and James.
Me, Gerard and Frank went upstairs to see them.
"Mommy!" They both yelled and I hugged them. As they let go, they both kissed me on each cheek.
"Daddy!" They ran over to Gerard and hugged him too. I watched as he held them tightly, like he had been with them their entire lives.
As they pulled away, they kissed him on each cheek, the same they did with me, but before they ran off to watch cartoons, he pulled them back and kissed them on the cheek. I honestly wanted to cry at that moment. I never thought Gerard would bond with his children. I never thought he would be interested in their lives. I guess I was wrong.
When they went Gerard stood up and looked at me. I looked back at him. He could see the tears in my eyes and gave me a smile as if to say 'I can do this father thing you know'. I gave him a smile back and went upstairs for a shower.
When I got out, it was 8:15 and I still had to get ready. I knew exactly what to wear.
I wore my fitted black The Nightmare Before Christmas T-shirt. A pair of tight black jeans and my famous green converses I still had since I was 17. I put on my black bracelets. With make-up, I wore green eyeshadow and alot of eyeliner. I topped it off with clear lipgloss. With my hair, I just straightened it. When I looked in the mirror, it was like I was still that 17 year old high school girl. I loved it.
When I got downstairs, there was only Gerard there. He saw and his jaw dropped.
"Wow." He said. "Is it me or were the six years that went by all a dream? You look like that 17 year old girl I fell in love with." When he said the last part his smiled faded and he blushed and turned away. I blushed also and stared at the ground.
"Yeah, well I do what I can." I said, trying to get passed the awkward moment.
About half and hour later everyone was ready to go. I was really looking forward to this.

Gerard P.O.V
I honestly didn't mean to say that last part! It just slipped out.
But it was true, she did look like the 17 year old I fell in love with. She was still the same person, only she's 22. But she hasn't changed,apart from the fact we have two children together.
Anyway we were on the way to the club, but I kept getting distracted. Lauren just looked so beautiful.
Wait did I just say that?
Shut up Gerard, you have a wife you love, and who loves you back.
Sign up to rate and review this story