Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

21

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

21. The end.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 1353 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard P.O.V Three months later...
Things couldn't be better with Lauren. We've been together ever since that night in the rain.
I've found a place near Mikey's and I'm gonna ask Lauren to move in with me. If you're thinking it's too soon, then you're wrong. Because me and Lauren have known each other since high school. We've been out before, we've had kids together, fallen apart, and now we are together again. Seven, nearly eight years has passed since high school. I maybe the first person to say that I have waited long enough to move in with the woman I love.
I was at Mikey's. Yes him and Alicia had a lovely baby girl over a year ago. I don't know why I hadn't said anything earlier. I had alot on my mind so...
Yeah, I was at Mikey's, looking after April, when someone knocks on the front door.
I went to open it and I was happy to see my wonderful girlfriend standing there. "Hey handsome."
"Hey beautiful."
She came in and we started talking.
"Lauren, there's something I wanna ask you." Her face went pale at what I said.
I was confused at first, then I understood. "Oh, no baby, no, not that, it's too soon. Marriage isn't even on my list yet."
"Phew, I was starting to worry. Actually there's something I wanna tell you too. But you go first."
"Okay. Er...Lauren. I love you, you know that yeah?" She nodded.
"I love you too Gerard. Always have, always will."
"Good. And we've known each other for nearly eight years now, so we know each other really well, wouldn't you say so?" She nodded again. "Okay, now I know we've only been together three months, but to me it seems like longer, so, what I'm trying to ask is...move in with me."
Lauren's face went blank. Crap!
"Are you okay?"
She nodded. "Are you being serious?"
I nodded. "You're not making a joke, or anything are you?"
I nodded again. Then her face lit up. "Yes, yes I will move in with you. Oh my god! I love you so much."
She jumped on me and kissed me on nearly every part of my face, saving my lips until last.
"Great! That's great! No what did you want to tell me?"
Lauren sat back down in her seat.
"Please don't panic when I tell you."
"Oh my god, are you sick?"
"What? No! Of course I'm not."
"Oh then okay, I won't panic."
"Gerard...I didn't think it was possible after everything that's happened, but --"
"You're pregnant!"
Lauren nodded. "I'm pregnant. Again."
"Wow." Was all I could say. I didn't know how to react. Happy that I didn't cause too much damage. Or sad that our new baby might die as well.
"That's what I said. You're having that talk to yourself aren't you? Whether to be happy or sad."
I nodded. "What do you want to do Gerard?"
I turned to her and held both her hands and was about to ask her to make a big decision.
"I want this baby."
"Really? Me too." Her face lit up aswell as mine.
"This is gonna be so cool. We're having another baby, Gerard. This time it will be different. You're here, and you'll know everything that's going on and --"
"Marry me?" She stopped talking and looked at me. I had actaully been thinking about this for a while even though I said it was too soon. Lauren thought it was too, but here I am blurting out the question.
"Gerard, you just said it was too soon."
"I know. But I have been thinking about it for a while now."
"We've been together three months. How long have you thought about it?"
"Since that time, in the laundry room."
"You made a choice to get married after almost having sex?"
I nodded. "Yeah, but it wasn't like 'oh my god I almost had sex now I wanna marry her' thing, it's more 'oh my god, she is my only and one true love and I wanna spend the rest of my life with her' thing."
She still sat staring at me. Then she said, "Ask me again."
"What?"
"Ask me again."
This time I stood her up and I went to the drawer to get out a little velvet box that contained my grandmother's engagement ring. She told me to give it to the person I truly loved. Lyn-z never knew about it.
I went back to Lauren, who was still standing, and I got down on one knee.
"Lauren Rebecca Idol. Would you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?"
She smiled that gorgeous smile, as tears ran down her face. This time they were happy tears.
"Yes. Yes I will marry you, Gerard Arthur Way." I put the ring on her finger and kissed her.
I told Mikey and Alicia as soon as they got home, well me and Lauren told them. About moving in, the baby and the engagement. They were so happy for us. I rang Frank and Jamia to tell them.
Everything in my life was perfect for once. I had the girl of my dreams, a new baby on the way, for once I can say, that I love being me.

Lauren P.O.V
A year later we got married. We wanted to wait until our baby was born. Our little girl, Lucy, is so adorable. We still think of Helena and James, and one day, we will tell Lucy she had an older brother and sister.
Rught now our lives are perfect. Gerard has started making another album with his band. He isn't sure on a name but he's thinking of calling it The Black Parade. I like it.
I was in my room with Lucy when Gerard walks in a few weeks later with a newspaper in his hands, and he's very with what he's read.
"Why are you happy?" I joked.
"Can't I be happy now Mrs Way. Hmm I can say that all the time. Mrs Way, Lauren Way, Mr and Mrs Way. Doesn't it sound as good to you than it does to me?"
"Yes. I love being Mrs Way. You've have said that to me like 100 times a day, and we've only been married two months."
"I know. Anyway, little lady, the reason why I, Gerard, am so happy is written right here in this newspaper."
I took it from him to see that My Chemical Romance's single Welcome To The Black Parade has been made number one in England. That's their first UK number one.
"Wow, that's great!" He nodded. It was like he was a little boy.
He kissed me on the cheek and Lucy too and sat with us for a while.
"I love you, you, and Lucy, are the best thing that has ever happened to me."
"I love you too. You've made me so goddamn miserable, but I love you." I laughed.
"I never wanna lose you like I did before. Lucy can't grow up without with fighting parents. My heart is forever with you."
"You've always had my heart Gerard. I can never love anyone else. Never. I am your wife. You are my husband. Till death do us part."
Then Gerard said something that was very true, but I couldn't help but replay what he said, in my head in song.
"Do you remember back then when we met? You told me this gets harder, well it did."
"That's part of your song."
"I know. But it's true. Every single word that comes out of my mouth is true. No more secrets no more lies. Just the truth."
"I love you, with all my heart. You have me forever now Gerard. You are never gonna let me go."
"I don't want to let you go. You and me are forever. I love you."
We loved each other, very much. We had a perfect life. Everything was fine aand wonderful and happy.
Just me, Gerard and little Lucy.
[[The End]]
Sign up to rate and review this story