Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

20

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

20

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 523 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lauren P.O.V Five months later...
It's been over a year since I've seen or spoke to Gerard. I still thought about him everyday, as I did my children. I miss then so much.
I heard from Mikey that Gerard and Lyn-z got a divroce and that Lyn-z has been sentenced to life in prsion for murder. I hate her so much, I never want to see or hear of her again!
Gerard never tried to contact me. Neither did I. I said I wouldn't bother him and I haven't. He hasn't said on word. Not even a text or email. I still loved him, of course I did, but I had to let him live his life the way he wanted it, and if that meant not having me in it, then so be it.
So here I am, lying here on my couch drinking the famous drink that is coffee, and watching a My Chemical Romance interview on TV. It was from when the band had just started. They have released their second album now. Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.
So anyway, I'm lying here and my phoned beeped, telling me I had a text. I got up and went to read it. I didn't know who it was from as the number was unknown. It read,
Meet me at the second lampost on the street oppiste the park xx

Because I was bored, I decided to go and see who it was. Even though I could be raped or murdered.
I got out side and it was raining. I was wearing a thin t-shirt and skinny jeans. I was soaked.
I made my way throught the park and looked for the second lampost to see someone waiting there wearing all black and their hood up.
I got the person. "Erm...hi, who are you?" I asked.
The figure turned to me and pulled down their hood.
"Hey."
"Gerard?" I was shocked.
"I think we have some unfinished buisness to attened to."
"And what is that?"
He came closer to me and pulled me in to kiss me. I happily let him. God how I missed those kisses.
He pulled away from me after a minute. "Oh that buisness." I said, remembering the time in the laundry room, and how we never finished what we started.
This time, I pulled him in for a kiss and he kissed me back and we made our way to the pavement.
We stopped kissing and looked into each others eyes. His beautiful hazel eyes that I've missed so much staring into my icy blue ones.
Gerard went to kiss me again, but I turned away.
"What's wrong?"
"I think we should get out of the rain before anything happens." I laughed and he smiled that amazing smile back at me. He pulled me to my feet and we made our way back to my apartment hand in hand.
"I've missed you so much." Gerard said, as we were walking through the park.
"I've missed you too."
"I love you Lauren.
"I love you Gerard."
"Never leave me again."
I shook my head. "Never."
Sign up to rate and review this story