Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

19

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

19

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 580 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard P.O.V Three months later...
It's been three months since I saw Lauren last. I thought her leaving would help me forget her, but I haven't.
Lyn-z is still being her bitchy self. I honestly do not know what is wrong with her, and I'm now going to find out.
Lyn-z was in the living room, watching some random crap on TV.
"Lyn-z can I talk to you?"
"Yeah, what about?" She asked.
"What's wrong with you? Ever since Lauren came to visit, you've been different.
"I'm fine Gerard. Really."
I wasn't convinced. "Is there something you don't like about Lauren?"
"Yeah. I hate that she still has this hold on you. I want you to forget she exists Gerard! I hate her so much I want to kill her. She thinks she's so perfect in every way. But she's not! She ran away and kept her pregnancy from you for months --"
"She kept it from me for years Lyn-z."
Her eyes widened. "I meant years."
"Is there something you're not telling me?"
She shook her head. "Lyn-z tell me now!" I clenched me fists together, holding in my anger. I knew what she was hiding. She knew the whole time.
"Did you know she was pregnant?"
"Only when she found out she was having twins." She said in a whisper, but it was loud enough for me to hear.
"YOU FUCKING KEPT IT FROM ME FOR THAT LONG! HOW FUCKING COULD YOU!? YOU'RE MY FUCKING WIFE YOU FUCKING BITCH!"
I could tell I was really starting to scare her. I didn't mean to, no matter how angry I was.
"Gerard calm down! I would of told you, but she said not to tell. She didn't even want me knowing. It was a message on the answer machine that I listened to and deleted."
"Why would you do that? Is there anything else you have kept from me?"
She shook her head, but my mind went back to the day when it was only an hour before I found my children in the park. Lyn-z had come home soaked. I asked her where she went and she said no where. I remember seeing red on her top. I thought it was just her top seeing as she had one like it. Now I remember, I knew it wasn't meant to be red. It was blood.
I looked at Lyn-z with hatred in my eyes. "You bitch." I whispered.
"You cold blooded, heartless bitch!" Lyn-z backed away from me, but I grabbed her arm and pulled out of the house and into my car.
"Gerard you're scaring me! Where are we going?" Tears were now running down the face, not that I cared.
"Police station. I think you have a confession to make." Lyn-z knew what I was on about.
Lyn-z was arrested for murder. I also said that I wanted a divorce as quickly as possible.
The last thing Lyn-z said to me was "I murdered your precious children. I'm glad they're dead and you know what? I'd do it again!" This hurt alot.

Five months later...
Lyn-z pleaded guilty to murder and was sentenced for life. Lauren knows but she stayed in Conneticut. She said she couldn't bare going back to New Jersey for a while. This is what Mikey had told me, I still hadn't spoke to her since she left eight months ago. Not one word, not even a text or and email. Nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story