Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

18

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

18

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 620 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lauren P.O.V One week later...
We decided that the funeral should be in New Jersey. Seeing that's where me and Gerard grew up and proberbly would of been there home someday anyway.
We didn't have alot of people there. Just me, Gerard, Lyn-z, Frank, Jamia, Mikey, Alicia, Ray, Krista, Bob and Katelyn, and other friends and family.
I sat in the front, crying into Gerard's chest, as he cried into my hair.
As our babies small coffins came down the asile, Avril Lavigne's When You're Gone played. There was no way I could stop the tears. I never once let go of Gerard, fearing that if I did, I would collapse.
After the funeral, we went back to Mikey's for the 'party', where everyone was talking about how lovely and amazing Helena and James were, and saying how brave I'm being. I wouldn't say I was being brave, I was just doing what every mom would do if their children died.

Gerard P.O.V
I'm broken. I can tell that I'm not going to get over this easily, I mean who would?
When we got back to Mikey's, Lyn-z wouldn't even talk to me. She was being abit distant.
"Lyn-z, is something wrong?"
"Don't talk to me!" She snapped and turned away.
"Have I done something wrong?"
"Erm, yeah!" She replied in a obvious voice.
"Erm..what have I done?" I hadn't done anything, so I don't know what's up with her.
"The whole time at the funeral, you kept holding on to Lauren! You didn't even let me sit with you, I sat near the back!"
I couldn't believe how selfish she was being. Not only was I upset,I was now very angry.
"FUCK YOU LYN-Z! I HAVE JUST BURIED MY KIDS AND ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS YOURSELF! HOW SELFISH CAN YOU FUCKING GET!" All eyes were on us now, but I didn't care, I just turned away and locked myself in Lauren's room.

Lauren P.O.V The next day...
I was going home today. I really needed to go home, so that I could go back to work and get on with my life with the three most important people out of it.
I got downstairs with my suitcases, and Helena and James's. I couldn't leave them here.
"Okay guys. I'm now gonna go. It's been really great being here with you guys." I sobbed the last part out, so I don't know if they heard me.
"Awww, come here sweetie." Alicia said. I hugged her still crying.
I said goodbye to everyone as a group, but I realised, just as I was about to leave, that I hadn't said goodbye to Gerard.
"Where's Gerard?"
"Still locked in your room. He never came to bed last night." Lyn-z answered.
I didn't know what happened, but I wasn't going to ask, as I was now leaving, but I had to say goodbye to Gerard first.
I slowly went upstairs and knocked on the room I had stayed in for the past three months.
"Gerard? You in there?"
I heard the door unlock and opened to reveal a very tired Gerard.
"How are you?" I asked stupidly.
"I've been better." I nodded before wrapping my arms around his waist.
"I'm leaving now Gerard. I just wanted to say bye, and thank you for everything. I know you don't want us to be friends, so I'm not gonna bother you."

"Okay. Thank you." I kissed his cheek, and ran down stairs sobbing, saying goodbye one last time to everyone and driving off back to Conneticut. I knew I was gonna see them again soon, but it's Gerard I wanna stay in touch with the most.
Sign up to rate and review this story