Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

17

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

17

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 1165 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard P.O.V
I felt so bad. Why did I have to say that to her. I said I would never hurt her again, yet I just did.
Frank came down the stairs with a concerned look.
"Hey, what's up with Lauren, she just ran past me crying?"
"Yeah I know. It's my fault."
"Dude, what did you do!?"
I sighed and beagn. "I told her we couldn't be friends anymore, because what happened was gonna get weird between us. I told her I still loved her, but had to forget her."
Frank slapped me at the back of my head. "What the hell were you thinking!? You guys have just made up, and straight away you tell her you can't be friends. Dude, you're fucked up."
"I know." And I began walking towards the stairs to use the bathroom. I was gonna stick with what I said. Even if I was being an idiot. I had to forget her.
After I came downstairs, Lyn-z came through the front door, a little wet from the rain.
"Hey, where have you been?" I asked.
"What? Nothing, no where why?"
She was a little weird. "Oh come on, are you still mad at me for letting her sleep on me?"
"No. Look. I overreacted. Everythings fine now." She kissed me and went to take a shower.
Weird.
I went to go see Mikey. "Mikes? I'm gonna go get take out, chinese good?"
"Yeah, thanks dude."
So I got out the house and went to get food.
On my way back, it was like a storm outside. But I saw a young-ish girl walking across the road and to the park. She looked like Lauren. So I stopped the car to see what she was doing. All of a sudden, the girl runs to something and screams. From inside the car, I could hear her clearly.
I got out my car and could hear what she was saying.

Lauren P.O.V
I saw two bodies on the floor, and knew instantly it was Helena and James. I ran over to them to see I was right. I screamed and knealt on the floor.
"PLEASE! OH MY GOD! PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I yell. Tears again running down my face.
I saw someone run over to me, so I get up and run to them. I recognised him as Gerard. Why him!? I didn't have time to worry about that now.
"GERARD! OH MY GOD! GERARD!"
"Lauren? What's wrong?"
"Call a fucking ambulance now!"
He does what he's told as I run back to my children, so see if they had been hurt in any way.
After Gerard gets off his cell phone, he runs to me and sees his children unconcious or dead on the soppy, wet grass.
"Oh my god. What happened?"
"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW GERARD! I DON'T KNOW I FOUND THEM LIKE THIS!" Gerard came to comfort me, I tried pushing him away, but he wasn't going to give in.
"Let go of me!"
"No! Lauren, calm down, they wouldn't want to see you like this. Let me take care of you."
"No. You're the one who didn't want to be friends anymore. I don't need you Gerard. All we are at this moment are parents, nothing more!" Saying that made me cry even more. Saying that we were parents may not be true. My our children might be dead.
I continued looking for where they may have been hurt, and I found stab wounds on their stomachs. There must have been about twenty wounds on each of their little bodies.
I sobbed harder into my hoodie, as Gerard had his head in his hands.
"They're dead! Look at them! They can't survive that! My little babies! WHO WOULD DO THAT!?" I yelled.
Moments later an ambulance came and took them away. Me and Gerard were with them. Neither me or Gerard had called anyone just yet.
When we got to the hospital, we followed the doctors to see what was wrong. They then went into a room which we weren't allowed in.
"Let me in! Let me IN!"
Gerard pulled me off the door and held onto me. This time I didn't pull away. "Ssh." Was all he could say. And I could tell by the way he said it, he was crying too.
"They're my babies Gerard. What am I gonna do without them?" I cried into his jacket.
"It's okay, sugar. They'll be fine."
I punched him. "You don't know that. Don't say things you don't know."
Me and Gerard sat down after that. I couldn't stand anymore, I would have collapsed otherwise. We had stopped crying too.
An hour later, a doctor came out of the room. Gerard and I stood up.
"Mr and Mrs Way?"
"Yes, that's us." I said. I didn't have time to correct him.
"The parents of Helena and James?"
"Yes, now what's wrong?"
"I'm so sorry. We did everything we could. They had lost to much blood for us to do anything."
"NO! NO THEY CAN'T BE...THEY CAN'T BE DEAD! THEY'RE MY CHILDREN! THEY'RE ONLY FIVE YEARS OLD, THEY CAN'T BE DEAD!" I screamed. This couldn't be true, it just couldn't.
"I'm very sorry." And the doctor just walked away into another patients room.
"GET BACK HERE YOU USELESS BASTARD!" Gerard screamed.
The doctor wouldn't come back. Me and Gerard were lost. What were we gonna do now?
"They can't...be gone..." I choked out.
Gerard turned back to me, floods of tears running fast down his pale face. "Come here." He whispered.
I did. We held onto each other tight. We didn't want to let go incase we lost one another.
Half and hour later, Mikey, Frank, Alicia, Jamia and Lyn-z all came running down the ward wondering what the fuck was going on.
"Gerard, Lauren, we got here as here as soon as we could, what's wrong?"
"And why are you two cuddled up together, again!?"
"My babies."
"What?" Frank asked.
I couldn't speak, I just sobbed harder into Gerard's t-shirt.
"Helena, James. My, our children. They're d-de.." He couldn't finish, not that I expected him too.
"No. They can't be. What happened?" Alicia asked.
"Murdered! They each had at least twenty stab wounds on their bodies! Whoever did this is gonna pay!" I shouted.

Gerard P.O.V
I couldn't believe it when the doctor told us that little Helena and James were gone. I had only known them more a month or so.
Me and Lauren cried into each other until Mikey and the rest of them came.
We told them what happened, they couldn't believe it either, but Lyn-z was being distant about it.
Me and Lauren were aloud to go see our children one last time. They looked so peaceful, but pale. Their lips were blue, because they were out in the rain.
"I love you. Goodbye." We whispered before leaving the room and crying once again.
Sign up to rate and review this story