Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Told Me This Gets Harder

16

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

16

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 923 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lauren P.O.V
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!???" I woke up to hear someone shouting right in my ear.
"HEY I'M FUCKING TALKING TO YOU BITCH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" I knew the voice was talking to me.
I then knew the voice was Lyn-z, obviously she has seen me and Gerard asleep together on the couch.
I didn't move. And for some reason neither did Gerard, and I knew he was awake. I mean her voice could wake the dead!
Then she put her hands on me and dragged me off Gerard by the hair.
"AHHHH! GET OFF ME YOU PSYCHO!" I screamed. Then Gerard 'woke up' and saw what was going on.
"What the hell Lyn-z let go of her!" He yelled at her. Lyn-z did finally let me go.
"Why were sleeping on someone that isn't yours!?" I had never seen her this angry before, and I don't think Gerard had either.
"Hey hey, don't shout at her okay! I'm the one who let her sleep on me, so if you wanna shout at someone, fucking shout at me woman!" Seeing Gerard angry was really sexy - wait don't get distracted.
"AHHHHHH! YOU LET HER SLEEP ON YOU! AHHHHHH!"
"Shut the fuck up!" Frank yelled, coming from no where and putting his hand on her mouth.
Lyn-z tried to get free but couldn't, Frank's hold was too tight. Lyn-z then stomped out the room, and upstairs, slamming the door to whatever room she had chosen to sulk in.
"I swear, she's worse then my kids." I said.
"I really don't know what's gotten into her."
"Me neither." Me and Frank said together.
"Lauren, are you okay?"
"Oh yeah it's fine, she only nearly ripped out my hair, but it's fine. My head now has it's own heart beat" I laughed. Gerard laughed a little too.
Frank was suprised that we were talking, I could tell.
"I thought you guys had a fight last night."
Gerard nodded. "Yeah we did, but we sorted it out this morning."
"Oh okay. So...is the laundry room free, 'cos I gotta go in there?" Frank rolled on the floor laughing, obviously me and Gerard aren't going to forget what happened very easily with him making a joke about it all the time.
I just blushed and punched Frank in the arm. "Ow! Your mean!" I rolled my eyes and sat down.
"Hey Lauren, how was your day?" Mikey asked, as he and Alicia walked through the door.
"Fine thanks. Where's Helena and James?" I asked, noticing that they were with Mikey.
"They're at the park. We went there on the way back, and they wanted to stay a little longer. I hope that's okay." Alicia said.
I nodded. "Yeah it's fine, the parks only oppisite us."

Gerard P.O.V
As Lauren and Mikey were talking, I went into the kitchen for a coffee, as usual, and I began thinking.
Lauren still loved me. She said that earlier today. I still love her but, after what happened, and our fight and everything, I don't think it's ever gonna work if we ever got back together. So I decided I was gonna stay with Lyn-z. Hopefully then my feelings for Lauren will go away. But I needed to talk to Lauren. She goes home tomorrow night. I need to tell her now.
My timing couldn't of been better. Lauren walked in the kitchen wanting a coffee also.
"So, what time's your parents coming over?"
"About five or six I think. We don't have to leave until seven." I answered.
"Lauren. I need to talk to you."
"Okay, sure. What about?" She said with a smile. I didn't want her to smile, because I know after I've talked, that smile would become a frown, and tears would run down her face.
"Erm...you're going home tomorrow right?" She nodded. "And, I proberbly won't see you for a while, and erm...after what happened yesterday...I don't think...we should..."
"You don't think we should what?"
"I don't think we should be friends, anymore."
"W-why?" Lauren asked, the tears already starting.
"It's too hard Lauren. Come on. I'm with Lyn-z. I love her. I did love you. And after yesterday, my feelings grew even more --"
"You mean you still love me?"
"Yeah, of course I do. But you love me too. And like you said, you could never take me back. So I'm staying with Lyn-z, and hope that my feelings will go away. And us being friends, isn't going to help. I'm sorry."
She started crying harder. I went to hug her, but she pushed me away and ran upstairs to her room.

Lauren P.O.V
I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!
I can't wait to go home! I don't wanna have to see him anymore. Why does he always hurt me. He said he would never hurt me again, but he did!
I went to my room and cryed for a little while before grabbing my hoodie and climbing out of the window. I felt like a teenager again.
It was pouring down with rain, freezing cold, but I didn't care. I meant that nobody could see me cry.
I knew Helena and James would be back home by now, wondering where their mommy was. As I knew they wouldn't be there, I went to the park to sit on a swing, but before I got there, I saw two bodies laying on the floor.
Was it...?
Sign up to rate and review this story