Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

She really is a demolition lover....

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

Georgia tries to deal with everything thats going on - but keeps being over come with evil. Connor finds something that will throw a spanner in the works....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 941 words - Complete

0Unrated
I watched in with a morbid facination, as the bells chimed, the crows squawked, and a group os disgutsingly beautiful vampires gathered around the gallows. I was in my room again, at the beautiful dressing table. It reminded me of Bert's locket. Which i was very, surprisinlgy disappointed to find i had lost. Looking at the paper in my hands - i'd just written a letter to Gerard - i let a stray tear fall down my face. I'd never send this letter. It told him all the things i hated, all the lies i realised he told, when we were kissing, whispering sweet nothings that had felt so big at the time. The other letter, the one i'd intended for Mikey and Frankie to send when they returned to him - was confessing how i felt, what i felt, and how i loved him. Sighing, i layed both letters aside, and tried to rethink what had happened earlier.
It happens some times, when i become overwhelmed with emotions, a coldness washes through me. I feel so in love with Bert, and i feel like hatred is my only emotion. Gritting my teeth together, i scowled at my reflection in the mirror.
'That is such an attractive face, Georgie,' Bert purred from behind me. I jumped, and pushed both letters, into my bag beside the table. Turning towards him i glared.
'Dont give me such a face, you enjoyed my compnay enough earlier.' He pouted. Earlier. Prehaps he was referring to when we were making out in the throne room. Yes, he has a throne room. Meh.
'What am i supposed to act like Bert?' I tried my best to hate him, but it just wasnt happening. I was as in love with Bert as i was with Gerard. Gahhhhhh.
'You hurt me sometimes, you know that?' Bert purred buring his head into my neck. Gahhh, he felt good.
'You hurt my friends, you know that?' I replied, trying not to show my feelings, or let and noise through my lips.
Berts, fingers and hands, softly started to do some exploring, while his lips remained firmly and lovingly on my neck. If he bit me i'd be ready. Nothing he could do would shock me now.
'You know,' He murmered 'Your going to be the only human in the world once i've done.'
Okay. That shocked me.
'Huh?!' I asked pulling away. My expression must have been something, because he giggled. How i loved that sound...woah... no.
'I give you what you want, dont i?' He purred once again in my ear. I closed my eyes and smiled.
'If that includes killing two of my best friends, then yes....' He growled softly in my ear
'I gave you William,' My eyes snapped open. i felt the coldness flow over me, and i revelled in it, twisting around i held Berts face in my hands, and crushed my lips against his.
'Yes. You did.'
Was all i said, before we resumed our make out session of the morning.

Connor threw the ball at the wall in frustration. It bounced back off the wall, on to the back of Franks head, and back into Connor's hands. He smirked.
'You know, she'll be exactly like us one day.' he said conversationally to Frank who was glaring and rubbing his head.
'I dont know what you mean,' he said through gritted teeth. Oh how Frank loathed Connor. He was always so sure of him self so cocky...
'Well, she'll be a vampire soon. Y'know Berts spiking her food? Its got a chemical in it... makes her eeevil,' Connor laughed. Frank glared at him, kicking Williams cell door. William growled, and Frank replied by sticking tongue out.
'Your just jealous, cos hes up there screwi- eghh!' Franks sarcastics retort was cut off unexpectidly, as William, up close to the cell door, hand grabbed him by the throat.
'You watch your mouth. Thats the second in command there. Dont think just because im behind these steel bars, im immobile. We have a plan you see. Bert has a plan.' William released Frank, and he fell in a crumpled heap. Connor who had been staring out the window, shook himself, and laughed at Frank on the floor.
'Whatever. William - shut up. Berts in the courtyard, arranging the hanging, Frankie darling, i suggest you get back to your boyfriend before he cries.' Connor said getting up from where he sat in a fluid motion. Frank scrambled up himself.
'And where are you going?'
'Im going to talk to Georgia.' He smirked, and swept out.

Georgia was sleeping, for once, utterly peaceful, and she smiled slightly in her sleep. Connor brush a strand of hair out of her face, and then frowned to himself. As Georgia turned in her sleep, she took his hand, and held it to her walm heart.
Connor sighed, happiness for once filling his cold dead heart. Then spying the letters, hastily hid earlier, he swooped upon them.
Reading both with an evil smirk, he read one, before sweeping out of the room, throwing one in the fire, and slamming the door with a resounding boom....
I sat bolt upright. Looking around - there was nothing there.
I stared in to the flames, of the fire which was burning bright, and let a small tear slip[ down my face.
Without a word, a lay down again, and slept. Though this time, my dreams, were filled of hatred, black roses, and Connors, evil smirk. . .
Sign up to rate and review this story