Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

To The End......

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

Georgia gets a revalationb from the newly vampiric Frank and Mikey - and faces a few changes herself. . .

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-19 - Updated: 2009-10-19 - 823 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bert, true to his word, had had lots of things to show me. He'd show me the flowers he'd planted just for me, that only bloomed at midnight, and when they did they sparkled and shone, and they were rather beautiful if i do say so myself. He'd let me chose a room out of the god knows how many, in the palace. He'd shown me the gates, that th evampires entered and left from. He'd taken great fuckin' pride in telling me how i could never, escape without his permission.
But what had pissed me off, was how he made, Mikey and Frank, broken and vampiric as they now were, follow me around and be my careers. Im not fuckin' five. Jeez.
'So how was Gerard? Did he cry? Did you cry?' Frank - the thing who used to be Frank - asked me, bouncing up and down on my bed. I was sitting at the mirror in my new room, combing out my new, short and black hair. The thing that used to be Mikey was leaning against my desk.
'Listen, Georgie, we've got something to tell you.' He whispered, slowly, lookong me deep in the eyes, I shook my head. Italways got to me. The way they could walk talk, and even act like Mikey or Frankie, but they werent. They just werent.
'You ever heard of googd vampires?' Frank said quietly joining me. Again i shook my head. I didnt want to let my feelings show. In the palace, i played a part. My part, was to be the aloof, cold and sometimes even cruel Blood Princess. I couldnt let it show, i just couldnt.....
'Georgie, Listen to me!' Frankie said, pulling the purfume out of my hands, 'You have to belive me, you have to....'
' I dont have to do anything.' i replied cooly taking my perfume back from Frank's white trembling hands. It had been easy for him, i guessed. He didnt look that different, he was paler, of course, and that made his unruly shock of hair, stand out more, just like his bright green eyes. Mikey's change on the other hand had been a shock, His sandy hair, was black, and he no longer wore his harry potter wannabe glasses. For want of a better word, Mikey looked...sexy.
'If you guys, are so pure, and havent changed, at all - may i ask what you diet is nowadays?' I spat, glaring at them both as they looked down at their feet. 'I dont suppose you're still a vegatarian Frank?' It killed me to be nasty to them, but it was absolutly nessacary to keep my cool.
'Georgie look at me.' Frank took my hands, and kneeled in front of me.' I may look like a monster, and i guess, i have to liv eliek one too. But im still me. And i hate what i've become.' Frank and Mikey exchanged looks. I sighed. I wanted to belive them, but my life was full of hidden truths and lies at the moment, i just dont know whats real.
'We have a plan...' Mikey started, but stopped adruptly when i cold breeze swept through my room. Looking for the refection in the mirror, i saw only me, even though three people stood behind me.
'Baby...' Bert whispered in my ear. I shivered. 'I survive only to make you happy...'
I rolled my eyes. ' Because you've done a hot job of it so far,' i commented dryly, his hold on my wrists, tightened slightly.
'I've got something that will make you happy...' he smiled into my neck. I shivered again, this time from the unwanted pleasure. I turned my head to face him, and he planted an unwanted kiss on my lips. Sighing deeply i shook my head.
' I do doubt it.'
Bert giggled, a sound i'd gronw to hate, and wheeled round to show Connor - suave as ever - leaning against the door frame, rope in hand. That rope was attached to a neck. And that neck, i belive belonged to that of William Beckett.
I gasped. And felt the cold and evil pleasure wash over me. Pulling Bert in to a full on kiss, i grinned maliciously at Connor.
'To the gallows my love?' Bert smiled, taking my hand.
I threw back my head, and laughed, a cold evil laugh. Frank and Mikey, winced and looked at me in horror.
'To the end...' I smiled, and swept out of the room, leaving every one, with a mixture of stunned shock, and fear.

It was the first of my many changes.
Again kinda shortish, but im having thoughts. Should i let William escape? Or should he die? Whats gonna happen next? Review and decide yourself because i really dont know :P
oxox Gee
Sign up to rate and review this story