Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

Heaven Help Us

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Tina is young girl from a broken home full of hate. The only person she feels love for is her little brother, who can't help much. After another argument with her mother, Tina is forced out of the ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 805 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Where the fuck have you been?" She screamed as she opened the front door before I got to it.

"I went for a walk." I said, cowering a little, knowing my luck this would end up in a beating.

"A three hour walk?" Wow, she must have missed me. "My movie finished and you were no where to be found!" Oh, that's how she noticed.

"I'm not your slave..." I mumbled, knowing she'd been trying to find me to make coffee or some food. I hung my head a little. I instinctively acted cheeky, but acting intimidated meant a lesser beating. My hands began to grip the notebook and pencil case in my arms more tightly. She must of noticed because she went on to say:

"You went on one of your stupid poetry walks?" She spat. I felt my face going red as her voice echoed throughout the almost empty street. A man was walking past the house and his head was facing us.

"Drawing, actually." I corrected. Big mistake.

"Don't you take that fucking tone with me!" She screamed out. The by-passer slowed down some more to watch the show better. "Drawing little emo pictures then?" She sneered. Ever since she'd found out what that word meant, shed called me it every time she could. "Drawing yourself dead? You'd be better off that way." I closed my eyes. I couldn't help it but I Never Told You What I Do For A Living rang through my head...

And it's better off this way
So much better off this way...

But deep inside I agreed with my mum. Fuck, that be the only thing we've ever agreed on.
"The only good to ever come out of you is your measly child benefit!" By now our spectator had stopped and was gawking at my mum. She didn't seem to care though. She never did.

"No goods come from you!" She'd wound me up, so now I'm gonna retaliate, do something stupid, then get a beating anyway.

"I don't give a shit."

"I don't give a shit either!" I shouted back, my body tense.

"You better watch your language!" She said, taking a step forward.

"Fuck you!" I was now really, really pissed off. I tucked my hot pink fringe behind my ears. "I can do what the fuck I want!"

"Get out of here!" She said, pointing away, her many bracelets jangling at the sudden movement. She was dressed like a fucking whore anyway.

"Gone." I said simply and walked away from her to the graveyard, my favorite thinking spot.

One day, I thought to myself. I won't wish I was coming here by casketI sighed and sat beneath the willow tree. I opened up my notebook and looked through my drawings. A fairy in a fairy garden, a wolf howling at the moon... I decided to draw another one. I drew a field and a hill. Atop of the hill there was a single flower, and on the field below and to the left, I drew a bunch of flowers looking pretty much similar. I looked up from my drawing to see the sun begin to set properly. I always loved the red and orange in the sky. I could see for miles here, as the graveyard looked over the fields and the tree was on the high hill. I began to daydream about what it'd be like to not have a broken home, where everyone hated each other.

My thought turned to my little brother. He was the only one I would call family without sighing or flinching. In fact, he's the only one I would call family. Period. I could picture him with his cute little face, wearing his 'emo' glasses, smiling his cheeky grin. He reminded me slightly of Frank and Mikey... Well, the only way I knew them was scrolling through the AMAZING stories on this wonderful site known as, www.mibba.com. My mind began to wander to my heroes. The way their songs touched my heart.

"And they will never know I exist." I sighed. A cold wind blew. I pulled my open blouse around me. Yep, I was in school uniform. Catholic Schools a bitch. I had my grey skirt two sizes too big for me, held on tightly by a disintegrating belt. My whitish blouse blew around a bit as I held my arms around me, so that your could see the dark red top I had on underneath. I had left my blazer in my locker.

Now I wish I had it. I sighed again, then suddenly came up with a title for my drawing. 'The Lonely Flower'. I colored it in and once I had finished, I looked at it proudly, satisfied with my work.
For once.

"Nice drawing." A voice behind me said.
Sign up to rate and review this story