Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

2

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

2

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 339 words - Complete

0Unrated
I looked behind me, startled.

"Ah..." it was the guy that had been watching me and my mum. I shrugged and felt my face match the setting sun.

"How can you live with her?" He said, bluntly, thrusting his thumb towards the direction of my "house". I shrugged again and closed my book. "I didn't mean to like, scare you or anything..." He said, looking a bit embarrassed as well.

"Its cool." I stood up. "Nice to meet you.." I held my hand out.

"Matt." He said, smiling. He took my hand and smiled, I was always taught good manners. "You are?"

"Tina." I said.

"Nice name." He winked at me. I stood back a little. Suddenly I was worried. Was this guy a creep? Most guys were. He didn't notice the sudden extra distance between us. He just smiled.

There was another cold wind so I did up my blouse. I smiled meekly as Matt watched me. I felt a little creep-ed out so I just held my notebook to my chest and began to walk away.

"Hey, Tina." He said. I heard him behind me. I turned to face him. I'd rather see death come rather than let it creep up on me unexpectedly. "Where you going?"

"Walking."

"May I join you?"

"Not really." I had had enough of him already and started to walk away again, quickening my pace. His footsteps followed me still. I started walking towards a couple of guys looking at a grave, hoping to put him off. It failed though.

"Tina!" He said, running to catch up with me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I screamed at him. He stood, taken aback. "Quit fucking following me you creep." I turned and ran, running past the two men who saw me snap at Matt. I noticed one of them give him a dirty look.

Wait a minute... I slowed a little and risked a glance back Oh my god it was. I suddenly, for once, felt happy to live in New Jersey.
Sign up to rate and review this story