Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

3

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 591 words - Complete

0Unrated
I turned my head again, and began to walk. I just kept walking and walking.
Why am I walking away from them?

Because they have lives and are obviously visiting people.

I knew someone had died, but I couldn't remember who. I wasn't that much a fan. I recognized them because my "friend" had a huge poster of them in her room. You couldn't help but stare at it while she moaned on and on about things no one really cared about.

Flashback

I stood in the doorway, as I always did. Marie was talking to herself. Well, she was meant to be talking to me, but I had other things in my mind. I wasn't really concentrating until she walked in front of me, catching my eye. She put on a CD. The song began.

'Long ago
Just like the hearse you die to get in again
We are so far from you '

The music was somewhat catchy. Marie sung out the words, rather badly might I add. I couldn't really understand how the rest of the song went.

"What band is this?" I asked Maire. She shrugged, her plain black hair shimmering in the sunlight.

"Chemical Roman, or some shit like that." She picked up the CD. "My Chemical Romance."

"Their pretty good." I said, entranced in the sound belting from her stereo, in surround sound, as she always emphasized.

"Meh." She shrugged again and sat on her bed and began talking about some dude she fancied.

End of flashback

I snapped back to reality. I was being jerked back, an arm around my middle. I screamed as a car nearly hit me, driving well over the speed limit down the road.

"You okay?" I scrambled out of my "savior's" grip. I turned and faced him.
Shit.

"Yea, I'm fine." I turned again and headed up the path.

"Hey." He jogged up behind me. I really didn't want him stalking me too. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"What?"

"What happened? Back at the graveyard." His voice faltered a little. He pushed his messy black hair from one of his eyes and put his hands into his torn leather jacket.

"That jerk was pissing me off. That's it. Leave me be." I spat and turned yet again to make my escape.

"Shouldn't you be at home?" He kept fucking talking to me.

"Try telling my mom that." I mumbled, just out of earshot. I heard him catch up with me.

"Whats up." I looked into his sincere eyes. From what I'd heard, he was a nice guy. But how did I know? They only way I "knew" him was from interviews and his songs. How did that show the real him? He would probably just hurt me. All the good ones do.

"Nothing." I said, finally. He looked at me, knowing I was lying. "Look." I straightened up. "My mom's just kicked me out for getting home late," I held up my hands, like I was surrendering. "Don't ask how that works." I lowered my hands again. "Now can I go?"

"Tina, right?"

"Yep. And your Gerard. Tired of this guessing game. Now, can I go?" I asked, now kinda pissed off with him. He shrugged. I walked off. I glanced back as I turned a corner. Gerard was still watching me and was on the phone to someone, Mikey walking up to him.

MCR saved my fucking life, my ass. A feeling of paranoia crept through my already broken body. They're planning something, I know it.
Sign up to rate and review this story