Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

4

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Fight

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 385 words - Complete

0Unrated
I just kept walking as far as I could, but my breath became short from the over exercise. I slowed down until I found a place to sit and rest. The sun had set by now and darkness surrounded me. I sat on a bench on a small greenery. The bench was heavily graphite. I began to try and read them in the bad light. There was something about Chelsea but I couldn’t read the rest.

I put my notebook and drawing utensils on the bench and lay my head on my notebook, my body on the bench. I looked like a bum. I sighed as another cold draft blew passed.

“For fucks sake!” I mumbled. I sat up again, shivering. What I had on was very thin. i held myself, desperate to keep the heat in. I heard a bus suddenly stop on the road.

Probably to the bus stop. I looked up. The bus didn’t look normal. I could hear scuffling and a few shouts. Curiosity overtook me. I got up, clutching my things and slowly crept towards the commotion.

“Get off me!” A familiar voice shouted. My mouth fell open as I watched a man punch Gerard in the face, knocking him out.

“No! You fucking bastard!” Mikey yelled out. I could just see Frank, Ray and Bob run out of the bus. The mystery man pulled out something sinister, causing Mikey and everyone to stop in their tracks. Frank, who was right next to Gerard’s unconscious body, knelt down and began checking Gerard over.

I stayed still, hoping to God no one saw me. The man aimed his weapon and fired. He hit them all. They stumbled and moaned. Ray began to run towards the man, but tripped over something and fell to the floor. Everyone collapsed.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I screamed. Wishing that someone would hear, someone would help them, help my heroes who I’d treated so badly, helped me.

The man looked at me. I gasped as I recognized who he was. He must have realized I did because he held up his gun again and aimed. I closed my eyes and felt the dart pierce my forehead. The tranquilizer began to pump through my blood, and I fell to floor, unconscious.
Sign up to rate and review this story