Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

5

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Waking up

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 549 words - Complete

0Unrated
The ground below me jumped. I heard a mans voice moan. I heard people talking.

Oh shit, they're gonna rape me... I kept my eyes closed.

I was laying on cold metal. It felt like I was in a train or something as I felt it move. I tried to remember what happened. All I remembered was watching a man punch Gerard and everyone running out. And... The gun! Fear took hold. Was I dead? I listened hard to the voices I heard around me, not the ones in my head. At least, I hoped they weren’t…

“Isn’t she the girl we saw when we visited Nana?” His voice sounded strained.

“Think so. The one Matt pissed off.”

“Matt?” This voice sounded angry.

“The one and only.”

“He sounded a bit out of it, to tell the truth.”

“That fucker.”

“Why is she here though?”

“Uh…” Was that someone waking up? “Fuck my head hurts. Fucking sidewalk.” I heard forced laughter.

“That just leaves the mystery girl.” I tensed, and hoped no one realized.

“Did she just move?”

Crap!

“Could've been the van.” So we were in a van. I felt something touch my back and my skin shivered.

“Frank. What the fuck are you doing?”

“Poking her.”

“Why?”

“Wake her up.”

“Frank, stop being a fucking idiot. We’ve just been fucking kidnapped, so what do you do? Poke the fucking girl.”

“Whoa, Gee.”

“Calm it, bro.”

“Fuck off.” I heard people walking. Wait, kidnapped? What would they possibly want with me? I decided now was the time to arise. I forced one of my famous realistic yawns.

“It’s alive!” I opened my eyes in time to see Ray slap Franks head. I stood up and looked around. I could tell everyone was watching me. We were in a grey van or truck. There were bars along one side, leaving a little hall for people to walk through. At least, I guessed it would be, as there was a door there.

“What…” My voice trailed off a bit. Gerard was leaning against the bars, standing up. Frank was kneeling near me, Ray leaning against a wall sitting down. Mikey was leaning on the opposite wall and Bob was standing next to Frank. “What happened?” Was all I could manage.

Everyone looked anxious, scared, worried. I wouldn’t blame them. Frank opened his mouth as the van suddenly stopped. I flew into Frank who fell over. Bob landed on both of us and Gerard hit his head on the bars. Everyone else was leaning against a wall, letting themselves recover unscathed. We all sat back up after landing o the floor.

The door opened and a short fat man climbed in, followed by a fold up chair, carried in by a small, weedy boy. The boy opened the chair in the corner of the hall, away from the bars, but facing towards our prison. The fat man sat down and the weedy boy left, only to return with a rifle of sorts and a small jar of small pellets. Me and the band watched the boy leave again and close the door. We could hear numerous doors close and the vehicle began to drive again.

“Well then.” The fat man said, spit flying from his lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story