Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

6

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Pizza

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 934 words - Complete

0Unrated
The fat man’s face was a dark red. He had a dark brown mustache and a double chin. He wore a baseball cap and a few wisp of grey hair fell from under it. He looked bored, and yet smug.

"You lot behave and do as your told, things will run smoothly." He smiled. I glanced at My Chemical Romance. It was kinda scary being kidnapped for no reason you could exactly remember. along with a famous rock band.

"You know, thousands of people will notice that we don't turn up for a concert tomorrow." Gerard snarled. The fat man laughed, spitting as he did so. I could see numerous teeth missing. What teeth were there, were rotting. He looked so... disgusting.

"So? More media attention for us!" He laughed again. He then pulled out a magazine from his pocket and ignored us and read about the news.

We all sat, in utter silence. Jumping every now and then with the van as we hit a bump. It was pretty cramped, but we were surviving. That was, until my stomach growled loudly. Frank looked at me and a small smile flashed on his face. It growled again, this time more fiercely. I held my stomach, begging it to stop. Frank suddenly spoke up, breaking the silence.

"You okay?" I nodded, only for my stomach to contradict me. "Actually, I am quite hungry too." He stood up and lent against the bars. "Hey! Mister." We looked at him in alarm. If we pissed them off, they'd kill us. The fat man looked up at him.

"Its Jones."

"Kay, Jones then. We're starving here. Any chance of dinner?" Jones coughed.

"Ask nicely." He sneered.

"Please can we have some food?" Frank asked, putting on a child voice.

"No." Jones laughed and carried on reading his magazine.

"What good are we dead?" Mikey asked. Jones shrugged and got out his cell. He started talking quietly into it and laughed. He hung up and stared at us all.

"We'll be stopping soon. What are your orders?" He sneered.

"Where we going?"

"Pizza parlor." We all looked at each other.
"What do you want, Tina?" I was in shock. I forgot Gerard knew my name. Some of the others were surprised too.

"Err, spicy pork." I shrugged.

"Cheese and tomatoes all round and one spicy fork please." Gerard said, politely. I looked at Frank, who always seemed to be near me, questionably.

"I'm a vegetarian and the guys cant be bothered to think properly." I nodded. I guess they weren't used to pressure. I had learned to think quickly on the spot when it came to my mother. Jones nodded. We finally felt the van slow down and Jones left, leaving us alone.

"Thank god." Ray breathed, running a hand through his Afro. We nodded.

"So how you know Tina, was it?" Frank asked. I nodded. "Tina, Gerard?"

"Matt shouted it at her when we went to see..." Mikey's voice trailed off.

"Matt?" Frank asked. I saw a flash or anger or something on Rays face. I was obviously missing something. I looked at Frank again. "He was our old drummer."

"Never kept in time." Ray interjected.

"You kicked him out?" I asked. Frank nodded. I seemed to direct all my questions at him, purposely or not.

"Do you think Matt's behind this?" Ray suddenly asked.

"As much as he can be a dick, he's not this clever to devise such a wicked scheme." Gerard said, sighing.

"You have such a way with words Gee." Frank said, in a soft voice, gazing at him.

"There's a time and place for everything Frankie." Gerard stated. "For what your thinking, you need a bedroom." I laughed a little. Gerard was only a few hours before having a go at Frank for joking around. The mood seemed to have lightened, when the door opened. Immediately, the air became stuffy, but there was a delightful smell of freshly backed pizza. Two guys came in with six pizza boxes. They turned them on their side and posted them through the bars, squashing them a little.

"Thanks." Bob said, as he picked them up, being the nearest to them. We opened them up and began to eat, once we made sure I had my pizza. We were left alone by our kidnappers.

As soon as they left the room, they guys began to talk again. The mood felt more cheery, like we'd just gone to the pizza parlor to hang together, rather than be posted it and stuck in some van, heading God knows where.

Where are we going?

I don't know!

What will mom do?

Kill me?

Will she notice?

Probably not.

Will we survive?

Probably not.

Your think positive, aren't you.

Piss off.

Don't get moody with me! I'm you!

Just piss off!

No!

Go to hell!" i accidentally shouted. I looked around at the shocked faces. "Don't mind me." I lowered my voice to whisper and motioned the others to lean in. "I argue with myself and murder people my sleep. So watch yourselves." I nodded, looking completely serious and started on another pizza slice. The band just looked at me, terrified. "What?" I asked, casually.

"Uh.." Mikey began. I could help it. I started laughing.

"I'm not really crazy!" I think. They began to laugh too, although they still looked a little freaked.

"So what actually happened to get yourself kicked out earlier, and why exactly are you here?" Gerard asked. The pizza seemed to have made my confidence grow a little, so I opened up a little too.

"Well..."
Sign up to rate and review this story