Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

7

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Jolts

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 714 words - Complete

0Unrated
“My mom kinda kicked me out, because I walked out before and had just come back.” I shrugged, not to willing to give too much information.

“Why’d you walk out?” Frank asked, looking a little worried. My hand instinctively went to the new bruise on my arm. Gerard must have noticed because he reached out and pulled my arm up, pushing the sleeve up. There was a patch of purple skin, which had recently begun to throb like hell.

“How’d you get that?” Gerard asked, quietly and sympathetically.

Mom.

No! Don’t tell him that! You’ll get into more trouble!

Hello? I'm kidnapped.

So, what if you get out of here alive?

I won’t

Why not?

Because this is my life. Nothing good ever happens to me.

But if you tell them they might be able to help!

But what if they can’t?

There’s no hurt in trying.

Yes there is…

“Tina?” Frank was waving his hand in front of my face.

“Sorry, zoned off for a minute.” I forced a small smiled, and pulled my sore arm from Gerard’s light grip. They all looked at me expectantly.

“So, how did you bruise your arm so badly?” Gerard asked again, a little more forcefully. I could see in his eyes he knew the answer, but wanted me to say it anyway. I opened my mouth, but no words came out. My brain ticked and whirled as I tried to think of something to say.

“Uh... When that guy was annoying me in the graveyard, I guess.” I lied, looking away for a split second. I saw the disappointed look in Gerard and Franks face. Mikey and Bob were eating pizza again, ignoring us. Frank opened his mouth to say something, but there was a light rapping on the roof. We all looked up, trying to work out what it was. We all jumped and were knocked around as the van drove over uneven bumps.

“Are we even on the road anymore?” Bob asked, his face covered in pizza. I tried to stay steady, but ended up falling into Frank. Frank pulled me to the wall, and lent against it, holding my arm tightly. I winced as his hand squeezed my bruise, but he was too occupied to care.

The journey carried on like that for about half an hour. By then we’d gotten slightly used to it. Frank had turned it into a game. He and Bob stood up, arms out for balance. Who ever fell down first had to kiss Gerard apparently. Frank purposely fell about five times, until Gerard changed the rules to kiss Ray.

“Aw, Gee, honey!” He moaned, childishly. With that, the van hit another bump and sent him flying into Bob. They both hit the floor. I laughed a little as they rolled about, stopping each other from standing up. Suddenly, the vehicle came to an abrupt stop, causing everyone to fall over.

“Fuck…” I mumbled as my head collided with the wall Frank had sat me against earlier. I held the throbbing spot on the back of my head. Frank looked at my sympathetically. He crawled over to me and opened his mouth to speak. The door flew open, banging against the wall. Jones stuck his head in.

“One… two…” He seemed to be counting us. Once he was satisfied with the number he go to, he went back out and closed the door loudly behind him.

“O…k…” Ray said, looking around. We all sat in complete silence. Frank was sitting next to me. We were all listening at the muffled voices outside.

“They’re all there.”

“…eating?”

“Yeah…” A car door slammed shut.

“How long?”

“Dunno. An hour?”

“…”

“Chicago.”

“Right…”

“Chicago was our next stop.” Gerard whispered.

“She saw…”

“That fucktard.” There was laughter.

“We should get… waiting.”

“Yeah.”

“Follow the road east… left” More car doors shut.

The engine rattled and the van started again. The road was just as bumpy and irregular as before. After a few minutes, Frank got Bob and Mikey to ‘surf’ the jolts as the wheels ran uneven ground. I smiled watching them fool around. We were in a dire situation, yet these guys just fucked around. What’s wrong with them?
Sign up to rate and review this story