Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

13

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

$12.50 for this?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 367 words - Complete

0Unrated
After thinking and thinking if I should sleep on the floor and let Gerard take the bed, I finally opened the door and entered the...messy, stinky, room that looks like the place where people deal drugs!

The room wasn't that big, the walls were dark, but not with paint. It was...wet and damp and moldy. The wallpaper had long since worn away. I looked around the room further and saw that the only place to sleep, other than the floor was the bed, which was single and had springs sticking out of the ripped, damp looking mattress with a wafer thin yellow-cream blanket that was meant to be white. The pillows...well there wasn't anything to use as a pillow, other than the hoodie I was wearing.

Looking over to the window...if you call wood in replacement of glass a window, there was graffiti on it with the most horrible things like 'this is the place her body lies' and stuff like that.

The only reason I could actually see anything in here, was because the small very dimmed light was on.

I looked around the room once more to see...whatever, but the only thing missing was Gerard.

"Gerard?" I called out.

Nothing.

"Gerard!" I yelled.

Nothing. Again.

I sighed, he wasn't going to show his face, he was probably embarrassed from what Frank told me out in the hall.

Then I felt someones hands over my eyes, and I screamed not knowing who it was.

"Ssh, it's only me, calm down." The familiar male voice said.

"Gerard! What the hell, I'm already creep-ed out by this place!"

He laughed and pulled his hands off my eyes and sat on the very edge of the bed.

"Are we sharing that?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'll sleep on the floor --"

"No! That wouldn't be fair, if anyone should sleep on the floor, it should be me."

"Why?" I shrugged.

In the end we decided that we would try and share the bed with the little blanket using our hoodies as pillows.

I fell asleep with my back to Gerard, and his arms wrapped around me.

I can't believe we payed $12.50 for this!
Sign up to rate and review this story