Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

14

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Oh my God!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 485 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next day I woke up when it was still slightly dark.

I checked my watch.

5:30a.m

I never wake up this early. What's up with that!?

I noticed my back was still facing Gerard and his arms were still wrapped around me, but...his hands were somewhere I did not want them to be.

They were in my pants!

Not wanting to wake him up, I slowly took them out and wanted to get up, but as I moved, I felt something hard on my back.

Okay, I didn't care if I woke him up I had to get out of bed!

Getting on my feet real quick, I turned to see Gerard still sleeping.

Then my eyes made their way to his pants and sure enough...he had a boner!

"Oh my god Gerard! You're such a perv!" I yelled.

"W-what what?" He said sleepily. "What happened?" He looked at me as I pointed to his crotch.

He looked down and then he was fully awake.

"Oh my god! Shit." And with that he took off to the bathroom and saying a 'sorry' as he passed.

While he was in the bathroom, I tried to calm myself down and forget what just happened.

I started by making the bed, although there wasn't much to do except tidy up the blanket a bit.

After that was done, I sat on the bed, waiting for Gerard to enter the room again. I felt I needed to talk to him about this, and try get past the awkward stuff.

He was in there a while, and I figured I should make sure everything was okay.

I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I was about to knock when I heard weird sounds coming from the other side of the door.

I pressed my ear against the door listening, trying to make out what the noises were.

Not long after I realized what it was and my eyes widened in shock.

Gerard was...moaning!

"Oh my god!" I mouthed to myself.

I was about to walk away, as I didn't want to hear any more when I heard something I don't think I was meant to hear.

"TINA!" Gerard moaned.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

The only thing I could do was run back to the bedroom and sit on the bed like I heard nothing.

Not long after, Gerard came out.

"Tina?" Gerard asked, obviously looking for me.

"In here." I said.

"Hey, Tina...I wanna say sorry about the whole you know..."

I waved my hand, "Don't worry about it really." The whole time I never looked at him. It was way to awkward.

"So...are we cool?"

"Mmhmm, yeah we're cool."

"Cool." He said with a nervous laugh.

I sighed, "But can I just ask you something?" He nodded.

"Why the fuck did you say my name in there?"
Sign up to rate and review this story