Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

15

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Would you let that pass?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 1208 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's face turned a deep shade of red.

"Er...what?" He stuttered.

"My name. You said while you were jerking off in the bathroom...Do you like me or something?"

Gerard's hands were shaking a little and he couldn't stand still for long. He was nervous.

After minutes of silence, he slowly nodded his head.

"Yeah. I do like you. A lot actually. But I'm not the only one." He said the last part quieter.

I finally looked up at him and saw embarrassment, sorrow and guilt on his face.

I got to admit, I kinda feel bad for shouting at him, I mean, he can't help who he likes. But the fact that he was dreaming of me in an inappropriate manner was a little creepy.

"What do you mean?"

"Frank likes you too." He blurted out.

My eyes widened. Frank and Gerard! Like me? Those two are so close they are like brothers. The famous Frerard like me!

"A-are you serious? You and Frank?" He nodded.

"I'm sorry. I should go." He said, and he was out the door, leaving me to let what he just told me sink in.

A few hours later...

We had now left the old disgusting hotel and were on our way...somewhere.

"Guys my feet hurt and I'm hungry!" I whined.

"Wanna piggy back ride?" Bob offered.

I shook my head, "Thanks but I'll be okay."

I looked over at Gerard, but he was walking with his head down. We had said a word to each other since this morning. I could tell he was upset. I didn't really take the news too well, and he might have thought my reaction a bad one and now wished he never said anything.

Frank on the other hand was just being plain bitchy towards everyone, including me! My guess is he has spoken to Gerard and both know of each others feelings towards me.

I hate this! Those two are best friends, and they shouldn't let me ruin that. I wouldn't do anything with either of them. I would just feel too bad.

I do like Frank. I mean he's sexy and the tattoos are a bonus. But I would never date him. Although I have known them for what? Two or three days? But I see mine and Frank's relationship more brother-sister, than boyfriend-girlfriend.

Gerard? I like him. He too is sexy and I love his tight pants! You can literally see EVERYTHING in them. Gerard is a guy I can see myself with, but probably wouldn't. He's like 28 and I'm 18. I know I'm legal and whatever, but 10 years is big.

Because of Frank's bitchy-ness, I wasn't going to talk to him for now. I wanted to talk to Gerard. This morning was really awkward and embarrassing not just for him, but for me too.

I sped up a little to catch up with him and linked his arm.

He looked to me, then back down again, muttering a small 'hey'.

"Hey." I said back, "Gerard look at me." He didn't. So I stopped walking, and because my arm was linked to his, he stopped too, but this didn't stop the other from continuing to walk.

"Gerard please look at me." He reluctantly looked at me, and I saw his eyes were all red and puffy like he had been crying, "Are you okay?"

He continued to stare before saying, "No." In a whisper.

I hugged him. I had to, this is my fault he was so upset. It was my fault Frank was being bitchy, everything was my fault.

"I am so sorry Gerard. This is all my fault." I whispered in his ear, close to tears.

"Don't say that Tina. Of course it's not your fault, if anything it's mine. I'm really sorry Tina. It was totally sick of me to dream of you like that last night. I mean you're ten years fucking younger than me, and barely legal. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable or anything. I'm a dirty old man."

I shook my head, "No you're not -"

"I am. I fucking am. I'm a fucking dirty old man who dreams of fucking barely legal girls in fucking school skirts."

"Stop it Gerard. That's not true. You're not a dirty old man. 28 is not old. And I'm 19 in like two months so I well past legal. And...I can't really think of anything for the skirt part." I laughed lightly.

There was silence for a moment while we just held each other.

"Thank you Tina." He whispered.

"No problem."

When I went to pull away from the hug, Gerard gazed into my eyes, and I gazed back. Every now and then he would quickly glance at my lips but then back my eyes.

Slowly he started leaning towards me, and I found myself leaning towards him. I closed my eyes as I felt Gerard's lips softly touch mine.

Butterflies started going crazy in my stomach at the unfamiliar touch.

Gerard went to pull away, but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. He was a little shocked at first, but kissed back. He slid his tongue along my lip and I happily gave him access and he explored my mouth.

Gerard gently ran his fingers up and down my arms, but slowly placed them around me, bringing me closer to him.

I removed my hands from his shirt and snaked them round his neck.

After what seemed like a lifetime, but in reality was ten minutes our kiss ended and I have to admit, I was quite disappointed when it did.

Before we even had chance to open our eyes, we heard Ray calling for us.

"Tina! Ger- Oh there you are. What are you guys doing?"

"Oh I just needed to talk to Gerard a second."

"Oh okay. Well come on we got to get going." He waited for us.

I looked back at Gerard and he gave me a 'don't-let-this-be-awkward' look and I smiled at him, which in turn he smiled back and once again I linked arms with him as we followed Ray back to the others.

Okay I know I said I wouldn't do anything with either of them, but I couldn't help it.

I mean if Gerard Arthur Way, lead singer of the world famous rock band My Chemical Romance wanted to kiss you, would you just let that pass!?

Didn't think so!

But I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. It was the most amazing kiss I've ever had. It wasn't like the others. It wasn't one of those kisses where you could tell the guy wanted sex from you and nothing more. It wasn't one of those kisses that you're forced to give in truth or dare.

Not one bit! It was one of those kisses where the guy genuinely cares for you and wants something from it which isn't sex related. It's one of those kisses where it is filled with love and passion. It was one of those kisses where after it's happened for hours you can still feel the tingling feeling on your lips

I liked it. I really liked it.

And after that, I couldn't but see Gerard in a different way.
Sign up to rate and review this story