Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

17

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Raping the innocent minor

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 1206 words - Complete

0Unrated
Please someone help me. Please. Is what was repeating over and over in my head.

I was somewhere, I had no clue where, in a tiny, dark room. I didn't suffer from claustrophobia or a fear of the dark, so it didn't bother me that much. But what did bother me, what that I was tied to a chair. My mouth taped.

I had no idea how long I was out for, so whoever took me could have done anything to me and I wouldn't have known.

My eyes were stinging with tears and I let them fall.

I cried until I thought I could cry no more, yet the tears still fell. I was scared and alone. I could fucking die here today and no one would care.

My mom, my brother. Even My Chemical Romance. They would find their way home and carry on, forgetting about me. I would just be known as 'the girl who almost killed My Chem.'

I started feeling tired and was almost asleep, when I saw a thin line of light getting bigger as a door opened. I was still looking down, and something on my skirt and legs caught my attention.

Blood.

Oh fuck, they've fucking raped me!

I was ready to start crying again, when my attention went back to the open door, and standing there was a guy I recognized.

Matt.

"I see you're awake." He said in a bored tone. He had an evil smirk on his face.

"Has the stupid little emo girl been crying? Aw, poor you. Did you see the blood? A friend of mine did that to you. Mmhmm. While I watched and recorded it." He laughed the most evil laugh I had ever heard in my entire life. It scared the shit out of me, not that he didn't before.

"Fuck, don't look so miserable, he used a condom." He rolled his eyes as if I should be okay with it now.

I couldn't help it, the tears spilled again, but all that got me was a slap in the face. "Quit your crying, kid!"

He was quiet a moment before saying, "Your moms here." He laughed once more and left the room.

My mom? What the fuck?

Within seconds my mom came in and sat in front of me.

"Hello sweetie, how are you?" She asked in a fake sweet kinda voice. I did nothing. I just continued to stare at her.

"Crying again? As usual? How much more emo can you get?" And there's my mom ladies and gentleman. Just that second, I knew she was behind this. Along with Matt, My Chemical Romance's ex-drummer.

"Your friends are here. All five of them. Wanna go see them?" My eyes lit up when she said that.

Yes, please take me to them. Do something right for once.

She untied me, held my wrists tight, and led me out the room. As soon as I stood up, I could feel the thick, warm liquid run down my legs. Tears came to my eyes for the third time in ten minutes, but this time, I didn't let them fall.

My mom Gwen stopped outside a room with a door that looked like it would fall to pieces with a single knock.

"Come on, stupid girl." She pulled my arm inside the room and locked the door behind her. It was just me and the guys.

I turned to look at them. Each one of them were tied to a chair and their mouth taped, as I had been. But of course I couldn't free them, as my hands were still tied up and my mouth taped.

They stared at my beaten form. Ray looked the worse out of all of them. A pretty nasty black eye, a bloody, most likely, broken nose. And a lot more cuts and bruises.

Mikey, oh god, I can only imagine how Gerard must feel, with his brother looking like that. He has a pretty bad cut running down the left side of his face and also a bloody nose.

Frank had two black eyes, one of which he could barely keep open, but tried hard to, a pretty nasty cut lip and also a bloody nose. They all had bloody noses.

Bob. Barely a scratch on him, except of course his nose, and like Frank a nasty lip. I quickly looked back to Frank then back to Bob. They both had their lip rings pulled out. Fuck!

Lastly Gerard. Bloody nose, black eye, cut cheek. His eyes were filled with guilt. He shouldn't feel that way, none of this is his fault.

Before I looked away, I saw his eyes travel down and stop at my legs, where blood was lining my legs. In a flash, I saw anger in his eyes and he clenched his fists.

I try to speak, trying to tell him to calm down, but the tape muffled any sound.

My legs felt like jelly, and I needed to sit quick before I collapsed. The only chair available was next to Gerard.

Before I sit, I move the chair so it was right next to him. I sit and rest my head on his shoulder, trying to let him know that I was okay, even though both of us knew I was lying. He lays his head on top of mine.

I then noticed that there was a huge screen in front of us, it turned on and there was Matt.

"Hello, my old band friends. And hello little Tina. Remember me? From the cemetery? Anyway, the reason I'm holding this camera is because I'm going to show you a movie. I real good movie in fact. It was directed by yours truly and stars only two people. I haven't got a name for it yet, so I'll call it...Raping The Innocent Minor. Are you a minor Tina? You don't look legal." He laughs evilly.

"Okay guys, here's how this is gonna work. I'm gonna have five guys sent into the room, each holding a gun. One man will have an My Chem member each and will hold the gun to their head. When the movie is playing, if any one of you move your eyes away from the screen...BANG! You're dead my friends. Oh Tina, honey. You can watch too, but it's not a must for you, seeing as you are our main star. Have fun."
And the camera stops.

I break down in tears once more. I hate crying. It makes me look so weak.

Just like Matt said, five guys walk in, one holding a tape, which I assume is the tape.

He puts the tape in and stands by Gerard, the gun held to his temple. The other four guys have done the same.

The tape starts.

It's horrible, it's absolutely horrible. Who is sick enough to record something like that? Matt obviously.

The whole time, I was unconscious, I had no clue this was happening. The guy on top moans loudly, as does Matt.

"This is so fucking hot." I hear Matt say. The sick fuck is jerking-off!

It soon stops and the men leave me and five now deeply scarred rock stars.
Sign up to rate and review this story