Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

22

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

A little relaxation

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 607 words - Complete

0Unrated
"DROP YOUR WEAPONS, YOU ARE SURROUNDED!" PC Hill shouted.

They did nothing.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS OR WILL SHOOT!"

"If you shoot...we shoot."

PC Hill was left with no choice but to shoot, he went for Matt and got his left leg.

He screamed in pain as the others started shooting. I screamed as Gerard held me and ran out of the way.

We past other officers who had obviously heard shooting. It was really scary.

Everything seemed like it was in slow motion. Like we were in some kind of movie. It was scary.

The shooting wouldn't stop, it never stopped until I fell to the ground loosing my grip on Gerard and was covered in black blanket.

**

I heard a quiet beeping noise to the left of me, which was slowly getting louder as I woke up more.

I recognized the beeping right away. I was in a hospital. I didn't know if anybody was in the room with me, and I was about to open my eyes to check, until I heard two people talking.

"Do you think she'll ever wake up?" I knew Gerard's voice anywhere.

"Of course she will. Just give it time. It's only been two weeks."

Two weeks!?

"That's two weeks too long Mikey! I need to see her awake. I want to see her beautiful eyes and her dazzling smile."

"Gee, what we went through wasn't anything to smile about."

"I know!" He snapped, "But there were times when she did smile. Not a fake smile, but a real smile. It was beautiful, her whole face lit up. Her smile, made me smile."

There was silence for a moment.

"You really like her don't you?"

"I do." He choked, "I really fucking do. And I'll tell you what I told her, 'I'm a fucking dirty old man.'"

When he said that, I couldn't help but smile.

"Mikes, did she just smile?"

"I think so."

I opened my eyes, searching everywhere for Gerard, but then realized he was right next to me, laying next to me in my hospital bed. I smiled even more.

"Hi Gee." I croaked. It amazes me what two weeks of not talking can do to you!

"Hey Tina." I could see he had been crying and looked like he hadn't slept in forever.

"You look terrible." I laughed.

"Thank you, it was the look I was going for." He replied sarcastically. I looked down and saw my hand next to his. I moved it so that I was holding his. He squeezed it lightly.

"I'll leave you two alone, oh and glad you're okay Teen." Mikey said, making his way to the door.

"Thanks Mikes, it's good to see you." He smiled and left.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Fine, except for the headache I have." I chuckled lightly.

"Well, I think taking a bullet to your head is going to do that to you."

"I was shot in the head?" I asked shocked. He nodded, "B-by who?"

"Matt." He said his name with such hate, it scared me.

I gulped, "And, w-what's happened now."

"I'm not to sure about what happened as I was more worried about you, but...when Matt shot you, something in your mom's head snapped and she...turned the gun on him...and killed him. She then...killed herself. I'm sorry."

I shook my head, "Don't worry about it. Mom was always...you know. She hated me and I hated her."

Gerard said no more about it and just played with my fingers. And it relaxed me a little.

That was all I need right now, a little relaxation.
Sign up to rate and review this story