Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

21

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

This should be fun

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 473 words - Complete

0Unrated
"No that can't be right. You're telling us that we've been missing for nine days?" I heard Ray ask.

"Yes sir."

"But that means we've missed seven shows. Damn what are our fans gonna think of us now?" Gerard moaned.

The officers continued to ask us questions, about what the guys and Matt looked like and what they did. I couldn't

tell them what they did to me, so Gerard did it for me.

"Okay, do you know where you guys were kept?" We nodded. They said to take them there.

Not all of us went, it was me, Gerard, Frank and for some reason, Crystal. The rest stayed at her place.

"Okay guys, just tell me where to go." Gerard sat up front with the police officer which I now know as PC Hill.

I sat silently, staring out the window, watching the new clean houses quickly pass by. The street was so quiet and

peaceful. Where I came from, it was never like this.

Something poking me snapped me back to reality. I looked to my right and Frank smiled warmly at me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi."

"Look, I just wanna say that...I'm sorry for acting like an ass. I was just really jealous that you were getting

closer to Gerard."

"Oh don't worry about it. I guess I kinda understand."

He smiled again. I smiled back. "Thanks, and sorry again. I did like you Tina but..." He trailed off.

I looked past him at Crystal, who looked as if she was going to fall asleep.

"But Crystal has your heart huh?" I giggled.

Frank's cheeks turned bright red and his eyes went wide, "W-what? No s-she hasn't."

I laughed a little louder, "Whatever Frankie Boy, you can't fool me. Don't worry, I won't say anything."

He sighed with relief, "Thank you Tina."

Before we knew it, we were back at that horrible place where we were just hours before.

I heard PC Hill speak into there little radio thing.

"We're gonna need backup here as soon as please."

Within minutes, police cars were all over the place, making sure to surround the house.

All of us got out of the cars and slowly went over to the house, but only me, Gerard, Frank, Crystal and PC Hill went in, the other officers stayed outside.

After checking the rooms carefully and finding nothing, we came across the room where we watched...that video.

I could hear talking coming from there, and I think everyone else heard it too.

PC Hill kicked down the old battered door, "POLICE! GET ON THE GROUND AND PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!"

"Ah! We've been expecting you." Matt said and once again did he evil laugh.

Him, his men and Gwen all held up a gun to us.

"This should be fun." He said.
Sign up to rate and review this story