Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

20

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Gone too long

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 701 words - Complete

0Unrated
We went back over to the guys with the paper and showed it to them, who said about the same as what Gerard did.

"We need to find a phone, and a fucking hospital, or a police officer or something." Mikey said.

We didn't think our luck couldn't get any better, until we saw a young lady walking her dog.

Frank saw her and ran up to her, us following behind.

"EXCUSE ME! Lady! Sorry, but do you have a cell we could borrow, please?" Frank pleaded.

"Er, sure. Here. Hey wait, aren't you My Chemical Romance!?" She asked.

They nodded, "Oh my god, you were missing, and you must be Tina. Quick call someone!"

Frank punched in the number from the flyer.

"Hello?...Come to...hold on, where are we?"

"Cemetery Drive."

"Nice. Yeah, Cemetery Drive, Chicago...My Chemical Romance and Tina...great thanks." He hung up.

"They'll try find us. But right now we need a hospital." He told the young lady.

I took in her appearance. She was shorter than Frank, short brown hair. Pretty brown eyes. A little eyeliner. She wore baggy red pants and a fitted black top that said 'Cute!' in bold red letters. And she wore black converse.

"Oh I'm a doctor, I can help." She said.

Frank smiled, "Great thanks. What's your name?"

"Crystal." She said as we followed her to what I think was, her house.

Her home was nothing like mine. Hers was clean and tidy, whereas mine was a shit hole.

"Okay, who is it I need to look at?" I shyly raised my hand. "Okay Tina come with me."

I followed her into a room which looked like any room you would see at a hospital. I guess if a relative needs seeing to, it's easier for her to do it in her own home.

"Right, tell me what it is that needs seeing to, I'll check you over and if you need to go to hospital, I'll take you Okay?" I nodded.

I looked at my feet and said, "Er...earlier today...I was...r-raped twice. And I'm kinda bleeding."

"Oh dear god, how did I not notice that. Come here honey lay down." I lay-ed down on the bed thing as she said and his spread my legs slightly.

"Okay this may hurt a little." When she said that something went inside me, but it didn't hurt.

"Right. There isn't any permanent damage there. You're fine. Though you may be sore for a few days, maybe even weeks."

"Okay, thank you."

"I'm going to need a urine sample from you now though." She handed me a cup and I went to the bathroom after she told me where it was.

When I came back, I handed the cup back to her.

"Okay, on this computer, once it's checked the sample, it will tell me if there's a chance you'll get pregnant."

About five minutes later she told me the news, "You don't have to worry about a thing Tina, you're fine."

"Oh my god thank you so much." She motioned for me to leave the room and she followed me back downstairs.

Gerard asked if I was okay. "Yeah I'm fine, she said I maybe...sore for a few days maybe weeks but no permanent damage. And I'm not getting pregnant either from this." I said with a small smile.

He hugged me, "That's such good news Tina." He kissed the top of my head.

After a while, there was knock on Crystal's door and she opened it to reveal to police officers.

"Hello, we got a phone call about the whereabouts of Tina Simpson and My Chemical Romance." One said.

"Yes, of course they're right here, come in." I heard her say and they came in.

She walked back into the living room and sat next to Frank, who couldn't stop staring at her, and the police officers sat opposite.

"Mr Way, Mr Way, Mr Iero, Mr Toro, Mr Bryar and Miss Simpson, do you know what the date it is?"

We all shook our heads.

"You have been missing since November 23rd, and it's...December 2nd." I gasped. We had been missing that long!?
Sign up to rate and review this story