Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

26

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Only four months

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 652 words - Complete

0Unrated
"So, how was - whoa! What happened to you?" Ben asked me when he got home.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, your eyes are all red and puffy. Did Gerard upset you? And what's that on your neck?" He asked trying to look at my neck.

I slapped my hand on my neck where he was pointing, "I-I don't know what you're talking about.

He raised his eyebrow at me and began walking back towards the front door.

I sighed in relief that I didn't have to tell him.

"Fine, if you won't tell me, then I'll have to ask Gerard." He smiled. And he was out the door before I could say anything.

I started pulling my hair and screamed in frustration. What happened between me and Gerard should stay between us.

But what am I worried about? Maybe he won't tell Ben. I smiled, but it soon faded when I realized something. What if Gerard told Mikey, those two are seriously close, and then if Gerard won't tell Ben, what if he asks Mikey, and then tells him because he deserves to know what's up with his older sister? Fuck!

I just want to forget what happened, I want to forget Gerard, which is going to be hard seeing as he's the lead singer of my favorite band! Well, maybe I can forget I ever met him and if I go to one of their concerts and meet them backstage, I'll act like a total fan-girl! Yeah, that could work...not!

I sighed again, and went to take a shower.

It's amazing what a shower can do. It washes all your problems away...until you are actually out of the shower. But it's so relaxing and you forget everything and focus on the hot water running through your hair and down your back. You just close your eyes and let everything wash away.

When I got out, I checked my alarm clock, which read 7.43p.m. Wow either I cried for a long time earlier, or I spend way too long in the shower! I shrugged and went to dry my hair.

After I dried my hair, I got dressed in clean pajamas and went back downstairs and made myself a hot chocolate with marshmallows. I was so cold, I needed warming up.

I turned on the fireplace we had in the living room, and I instantly warmed up. I took a seat right next to it and began reading Twilight. I've wanted to read it for a while, but haven't actually had the time to do it.

About half way through chapter 1, I started getting hungry so I ordered myself a pizza, spicy pork. When I put the phone down, I remembered ordering that pizza on that truck we were stuck on. I had spicy pork and the guys had cheese and tomato's. Nobody could be bothered to think what to have and Frank is a vegetarian. I smiled at the memory, but then went back to my book.

Half hour later, my pizza arrived, and boy - was I hungry. I've never eaten anything so delicious in my life...well a few weeks at least. Again, like before, when I finished my pizza, I went back to reading.

Suddenly the front door flung open and slammed shut again. Stood before me were Mikey and Ben.

"Tina, tell us what happened last night."

"I can't Mikey. It's between me and your brother."

Mikey knelt down beside me and shook my arm, "Please Tina. I just went to check on him, and it's a good thing I did."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "Why, what happened?"

"It's only been four months, and he was going to give up because of something that happened last night."

"Mikey tell me, what did he do?"

"He didn't do anything. He nearly did, until I stopped him."

"What?"

"He almost started drinking again."
Sign up to rate and review this story