Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loving You Only Hurts Me More

Loving You Only Hurts Me More

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Simpson is a normal 14, nearly 15, year old girl. She lives a normal life with her dad and step-mom in California and has a few friends whom she loves and vice versa. But he...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 517 words - Complete

0Unrated
"NO!" I screamed at my controlling step-mom, Shania.

"I'm sorry honey, but I'm afraid you have no other choice." Why does she always have to ruin my life!?

"Shania --"

"Excuse me; I will have no more of that. From now on you can call me mom." Oh no she didn’t!

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU WHORE! I WILL NEVER CALL YOU MOM; YOU WILL NEVER BE MOM TO ME! OH AND I'M NOT, I REPEAT, NOT MOVING TO NEW JERSEY!" I screamed as I stomped loudly up the creaky staircase to my bedroom.

How could she do this to me? How could dad do this to me? There was no way he agreed to this! Why do I feel so hated!?

I can’t believe she had the nerve to try and get me to call her mom. She has never been a mom to me, nor will she ever be mom to me.

My real mom died eight years ago. November 4th. She was murdered, and I was so sure as to who it was. But now I’m thinking I may be wrong.

I miss her so much. My dad misses her too, or so he said. If he was upset, he didn’t take a long time forgetting her.

My dad found someone new, only three months after she died. I hated it so much! I still hate it now, but there's nothing I can do, as they are now married and have two 8 year old children who annoy the crap out of me.

I broke down in tears when I fell on my bed. "I won't move." I kept saying to myself over and over again. I didn't have many friends. Well, I wouldn't call them my friends really. They are just people who I occasionally make conversation with in class. The rest of the time, I'm on my own. I eat by myself at lunch, and the preps always make fun of me.

I suppose I do hate it, and that I should be glad to move and start fresh, but, as much as I hate it, I also love it. It's weird I know, but I'm so used to my life being as it is, that I don't want to change it.

I only shut my eyes for a second when the front door slammed shut. My dad was home.

"Daddy!" I shouted, my voice still a little hoarse from crying.

"Hello princess, how are you?"

"Angry, upset, annoyed. What did Shania say to you!?" He hesitated a bit before continuing.

"Look sweetie don't get upset. I think it will be great to move. It's been so long. Don't you
wanna move away from all the old memories?"

"No! Actually I don't. I'm used to it here. What about mom? What if I wanna see her grave, but can't because I'm all the way in New Jersey!?"

"We'll talk about this in the morning; I'm tired and want to go to sleep."

"Can you at least tell me when we're supposedly moving?"

"Two weeks tomorrow. Goodnight princess."

Two weeks!?

Whatever.
Sign up to rate and review this story