Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loving You Only Hurts Me More

14

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

14

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 776 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was the end of the day, and I was finally able to go home. Today was a very long day.

Mikey told the other guys, minus Frank, our big plan. We wanted to get rid of Jade, and that is exactly what we were going to do.

After snapping at him at lunch, Frank didn't even try to say anything after that. He obviously knew I was upset that he had a girlfriend, but I was gonna act like I didn't even care. This will just confuse him.

I had, however, spoken to Gerard about why he, or the others told me about Jade.

His reply was; "I'm sorry Lizzy, I just didn't want to hurt you." Poor excuse, but I forgave him, I didn't want to make enemies with another guy from the same group.

I was walking with Gerard and Mikey. They invited me to go back to theirs after school. As I had nothing else to do, I decided to go with them.

This was going to be easier than I thought. The plan I mean. Everybody was ready to do it. Mainly it was me getting rid of her, and I would just say if I needed one of the guys to help me.

"Okay, so, when shall we start?" I asked.

"Tonight. I have the key to Jade's house. Her parents won't be there. And me and the guys believe that she may be cheating on Frank. Well actually...we say 'believe' but really we know she's cheating on Frank, we just need proof." Mikey said, and he continued, "So Gerard will take you there and wait down the street in his car. He'll have his cell on him, and you better have yours on silent." I nodded.

"Then I'll be able to call if I see her parents coming towards the house. But you will be in the house, in the room next to Jade's, which is the...laundry room. The walls are wafer thin, so you'll be able to hear everything. I want you to record the sound, so we have proof. Then you'll climb out the window and back to my car. Okay?"

I shook my head. "What if Frank is actually at Jade's? I don't want to record them having sex."

"Well, Frank goes to New York every Tuesday to visit his uncle, so he won't be there." I nodded.

This was going to be fun.

If only I knew then, I would be heart broken after.

**

Gerard stopped the car just around the corner of Jade's house.

"Okay, now remember what we said. Call me when you're done, try and get as much as you can, if you can, open her bedroom door and record them then."

I nodded. I opened the car door, and walked round the back of her house, as Mikey only had the back door key.

The house was dark downstairs but could see light coming from upstairs.

Perfect, I smirked.

I silently opened the door and let myself in. I put the key back in my pocket as not to lose it.

I got to the foot of the stairs, and tip-toed up them, while getting out my cell.

When I got to the top, I saw which door led to Jade's bedroom, and Gerard said the one on the right was the laundry room, which is where I went.

Mikey was right, the walls really were thin. I could hear everything.

Although it wasn't clear enough for me to recognise the voice of the male that was in her room.

They obviously had no idea I was here, because I heard kissing noises coming from her room. I cringed. Suddenly, I didn't really want to be the one doing this.

As I looked around the laundry room, I noticed a small gap in the wall. I looked through it and saw Jade sitting on her bed, with the male's back facing me.

I sighed, I couldn't see him.

I started recording, video, not just sound. I was there for a good 30 minutes before they had finished having sex! Yes I know I heard it all, and watched it all from my phone! I am scarred for life.

I felt sick by the end. I was about to leave the laundry room, when I heard Jade and the guy coming out of her room. I opened the door slightly. Thank goodness they couldn't see me.

Jade gave the guy a kiss goodbye before going back into her room. Her door was now closed and the guy turned round so I could see his face.

NO!

I can't believe it. Fuck!
Sign up to rate and review this story