Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wait For A Hospital Stay

11

by Lauren-xo

11

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 1520 words - Complete

?Blocked
Ivy glared at me when she saw I was sat in the blue metal chair next to her messily made hospital bed.

"What do you want?" She spat at me. I probably deserved that.

"To talk." She looked as if she were having a conversation with herself, deciding whether or not she would let me speak.

Eventually she sighed, "Five minutes." Was all she said before climbing to bed, rearranging the sheets so she could get warm. Her room was shockingly cold.

It was then my turn to sigh, "Firstly I wanted to apologise. What for, I don't know, but I feel as if I should say sorry. I was shocked, and confused at what you said. I don't know why you said it, and that's what I'm here for. To find out why you said it."

She blinked, and folded her arms across her chest, "So, you don't remember?" I slowly shook my head, "Oh I see. You just said it because we were having sex. Is that all I am to you Gerard? Just something you can play with after a stessful day at work?"

I stood up, "Look, Ivy, I don't know what you're talking about. But I would never use you. I really like you."

"Gerard, you said you loved me. When you made love to me earlier you said you loved me." She was trying so hard to show that she wasn't weak, but both of us knew, she would crack any moment.

"I told you I loved you?" She nodded, "Fuck," I whispered to myself, "I don't wanna say I didn't mean it...because I don't remember saying it. But if I ever told you that, I would always mean it. It's just...we've been together for a little under a month now, and...I'm not ready to say it yet. You gotta remember that I've had reall shitty relationships in the past, and that's gonna make it even harder to say."

Her expression softened, "I'm sorry Gerard." She mumbled, "I overreacted didn't I? You probably think I'm so stupid."

I shook my head at her, "You're not stupid Ivy. I understand why you reacted the way you did." I paused, "Are we...okay now?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. We keep fighting..."

I stepped forward and held both her hands in mine, "Ivy, couples always fight, it doesn't mean they don't care about each other. We've had two fights, it's nothing to worry about. Honest baby."

She smiled at me, a small smile, but a smile nonetheless. I leaned in and kissed her gently.

"I lo...really like you Gerard."

I smiled, and kissed her again, "I really like you too."

With another kiss, I pulled her closer to me, deepening the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck, as my arms snaked around her waist.

"You are so beautiful Ivy." I kissed along her jawline, and then started grazing my teeth on her neck. She moaned.

"You're such a moaner Ivy." I whispered in her ear, grazing my teeth on that too.

She moaned again, "I love it when you moan." My hand went up her gown, "I love how I make you so wet, just by looking at you." I kissed her cheek, "I love it how you scream my name when I make you cum."

She closed her eyes as she let another moan pass her soft delicate pink lips as my fingers rubbed against her.

"Cum for me Ivy." I rubbed harder and her moans got louder

"Cum for me." I repeated.

"Oh god Gerard." She moaned as she milked my fingers. They didn't stop moving. My thumb kept rubbing on her clit as my fingers pumped in and out of her.

I looked down, and saw through her gown that her nipples were hard. My fingers slid out from her and like last time, I licked them, only this time, Ivy didn't look disgusted.

I gazed into her eyes, her beautiful eyes, then I gently pushed her back on her bed so her head was not on the pillows, but at the oppisite end of the bed.

I started kissing her softly, but my lips started moving south. I wasn't sure if she was okay with me doing this, but she can stop me if she wasn't.

I kissed down her body, kissing through her gown until I got to her knee. I then started kissing down her inner thigh, and she never stopped me.

I kept going until I got to her womanhood, where I parted her lips and buried my tongue inside her very wet pussy, my nose stroking her clit.

She started moaning again, she brought her hands down and tangled them in my hair, making me go deeper inside her.

"Uh, fuck!" She said as she came for a second time tonight. I licked up every drop of her jucies and came back up and kissed her, letting her taste herself on my lips.

I don't know where this came from. One minute we're fighting, the next we're all over each other. I wasn't complaining but still...

"I think it's your turn now." She bit her lip while smiling.

I furrowed my eyebrows. She saw this, and her hand ran south and she stroked my, what I hadn't noticed, hardened member.

It was now her turn to push me back on the bed, to where she was previously laying.

She straddled my wasit and started kissing me roughly. As she did this, she took off my pants and boxers.

She kissed down my body, but hesitated when she got to where she needed to be.

"Don't do anything you don't wanna do." I told her. She looked up at me.

"I want to, it's just...what if I do it wrong? Sorry, I sound so stupid." She blushed and looked away.

I took told of her warm hand, "As long as you don't bite me, you're not gonna go wrong." I reassured her.

She smiled before taking me in her mouth. I gasped, it felt so good.

I looked down and saw her head was bobbing up and down at a quick pace, I knew it wasn't gonna take long for me to cum.

Like she did with me, I tangled my fingers in her hair.

"Oh fuck." I moaned when she got her tongue out and swirling it around my length, and licking up and down the sides.

I kept crying out in pleasure whenever her tongue ran over my slit.

"Uh, Ivy!" I screamed as I came in her mouth.

As I was getting my breath back, Ivy came back up, and I could tell she didn't quite know what to do now.

I picked up a bucket from beside her bed and put it in front of her, "You can spit or swallow." I told her.

She didn't do anything for a minute before finally swallowing.

I laughed when she cringed, "Well?"

"It's different." I laughed again before she kissed me.

It was in that second that everything in our lives could change.

We sprang apart like repelling magnets and looked over to the door.

No one was there.

Who just shut the door then?

Ivy's POV

3 long hours we had to wait to find out who had caught us. It felt like months. There were 3 loud knocks at my door.

"Come in" I Shouted loudly.

The door opened to reveal Brenda and Gerard.

"Right, You Sit there" Brenda Said forcefully.

"What were you two thinking" She started. "I though you two were just dating, to find you two doing THAT" She yelled.

"Sorry" I mumbled just loud enough for her to hear.

"Sorry isn't good enough, I'm reporting this" She said starting to walk to the door.

"NO, wait please, You said you wouldn't tell anyone" I screamed, jumping out of bed and running to stand in front of the door.

"That was before i found you doing things, Out of my way Ivy dear" She said sweetly.

"I am not moving from this door, I'm not letting you ruin the best thing in my life" I Shouted.

"Ivy, just let her go" Gerard tried to reason with me.

"Gerard, your going to loose your job, and you'll go to jail and i won't ever see you again, i need you." I Started crying as he ran over to me.

"Shh baby, it's ok" He soothed me.

"Will you two move please" Brenda asked. "Look, if it makes ya happy i won't say anything" She tried to reason.

I was on the floor in Gerard's arms, my body wracked with sobs.

"Promise" I stuttered.

"Promise, now can i come past please" She smiled.

"Sure" Gerard spoke for me.

He picked me up and Put me back on my bed. He pulled my sheets up over my body while Brenda went back to work.

"It's ok, it's all over know, Come on Baby, calm down" Gerard tried to calm me.

My eye's were wide and i was still crying. Soon though i had fallen aslepp, trying to Decode my thoughts.
Sign up to rate and review this story