Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wait For A Hospital Stay

12

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

12 The end.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 1901 words - Complete

1Hot
"Can't you just, I don't know, walk in front of a bus again?" I joked as Ivy got dressed.

She giggled, "I'm sorry Gee, you'll see me again. You could come see me on my lunch break at school."

If you haven't guessed already, today was the day Ivy was going home.

I sighed, "Sugar, you know how much time my job takes up. What if I don't see you again?"

She turned to me, wrapping her arms around my waist, mine wrapping round her shoulders, "You will see me again. I can't live without you. I'll come here after school, when you have a break."

"Yeah, I guess. I couldn't live without you either." I kissed her forehead.

She let go of me to finish packing her stuff. Stuff that her family had given her, like magazines, extra clothes, stuff like that.

I couldn't do anything other than stand back and watch her. I wanted to stop her, but, she couldn't live in a hospital for the rest of her life.

I heard the zipper to her bag, telling me she had finished. She put her bag on her shoulders and turned to me again, with a sad smile, "I guess this is it, for now."

I nodded, "I guess so." I hugged her again, this time tighter. I didn't want to let her go just yet, if ever.

There was knock on the door, so we pulled away just in time for it to open.

I was a little shocked to see Brenda walk in, and not making eye contact with anyone.

"Doctor Reid would like to see you in his office." She mumbled, just loud enough for me to hear.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Doctor Reid was my boss, and the only time he wanted to see me is when I was offered another job, or if I had done something wrong.

"I'll be back in a minute sugar." I winked at her.

"No, he wants to see the both of you." Brenda stated.

I think something bad is gonna happen. I thought.

We walked out of Ivy's the hospital bedroom and followed Brenda to the office.

She knocked on the door, and not a second later, I heard a faint 'come in.'

Brenda opened the door and held it open for us. When the door closed, Reid told us to take a seat, which we did.

"Thank you Brenda." He said as she stood next to him.

She smiled, "No problem sir."

Reid turned to us with a serious look. He was angry.

"Do you two know why you're here?" We both shook our heads, although both of us knew why we were here.

He sighed, "Miss Bellamy, could you please state your age?"

I heard her gulp, "S-sixteen."

Reid ran a hand through his greying hair, "Doctor Way, I am very disappointed in you. You have worked here for five years and not once have you done something like this!" He yelled.

"You were always the best doctor to ever work here. Always treated your patients well and treated them with respect. You would never break any rules we have, yet I find out that not only have you broken the law by sleeping with a patient, you have also broken the law by sleeping with a minor!"

I didn't say anything. I looked towards Brenda, who hung her head.

I shook my head, "I trusted you Brenda. I thought I could trust you with everything." I said quietly, although you could detect the anger in my voice.

"It's wrong Doctor Way. I was just doing what was right." I shook my head again.

I looked at Ivy, and saw that she was silently crying. I went to hold her hand but Reid's yelling stopped me, "DON'T TOUCH HER! Miss Bellamy, your parents have already been informed about this...mess that you seem to have gotten yourself into. Because of your actions, you will no longer be living in New Jersey. Your mother wishes to move as soon as possible, I hope you're happy young lady."

She sobbed. Moving? No she couldn't move. What would I do without her?

Then he turned to me, pointing, "And as for you. You will be suspended from work until I and other bosses have come to a conclusion on whether you still have a job here. I will not go to the police, I do not want this hospital to be given a bad name, but you will be suspended until further notice, which could be a minimum of six months!"

I sighed, there was nothing more I could do.

"Miss Bellamy, you will stay here until your parents arrive. You Mr Way, get the hell out of my sight."

I got up from my chair. I looked sadly at Ivy, ashamed at Reid, and angry and disappointed with Brenda.

I slammed the door behind me when I left.

I turned left to go to my locker and get my things.

When I had changed from my scrubs, I left with my car keys and wallet.

As I passed the front desk, I saw Ivy's parents coming in through the entrance. I hoped they wouldn't see me, but luck is almost never on my side.

"Hey! You!" I heard her step-dad yell at me, "Hey, listen to me when I'm talking to you."

I rushed outside, trying to get to my car. I did not want to get yelled at for something I've already been yelled at for.

As I went to unlock my car door, I was turned around and slammed against it.

Suddenly I was punched, hard in the face.

"You sick bastard!" He yelled, then kicked me to the floor. He came down to my level and grabbed my hair and started sequeezing my throat.

He whispered, "Do you like fucking little girls? Huh!? Do you like fucking little innocent girls Way!? Do ya!?"

I managed to spit out some blood, "Fuck you. Me and Ivy had something special, it didn't matter about age. Numbers shouldn't matter if you're with someone you love. It's not like I forced her to sleep with me, she wanted to...she did a lot of things with me that she did of her own free will."

"You sick bastard! Don't you ever go near her again! I promise I will kill you if you do."

He let go of my throat. We both stood up.

"Okay, I won't find her, I won't contact her, I won't go near her...but what she wants to find me, are you gonna beat her up to, tell her she can't be with someone? You're not her real dad, you have no right."

That got me another fist in my face, "Fuck you. I have always been there for her!"

As he went to punch me again, a voice stopped him, "Tim! Stop!"

We both turned to the voice and saw Ivy with her mom's hands on her shoulders, "Leave him alone!"

"Ivy get in the car!"

She shook her head, "I said get in the car!"

"NO! I'M NOT GOING WITH YOU, I'M STAYING HERE IN JERSEY!"

"Ivy, do as Tim says. We're leaving."

Poor Ivy looked to me for help, "Ivy, don't worry about me. Just go. Enjoy what you have left of being a kid. I've caused you too much trouble. You'll be better of without me sugar."

Tim started laughing, "The guy does talk sense then." Then punched in the stomach.

"No! Stop it!" Ivy yelled.

"For the last time Ivy get in the fucking car!"

She sighed, running out of options, "At least let me say bye to him."

"No!"

Then her mom spoke, "Tim just let her say goodbye."

Tim sighed and nodded reluctantly.

I stood up with much difficulty and stumbled to Ivy, as her mom and Tim got in the car.

"Are you okay?" She choked.

"Oh sure I'm fine. Are you okay?"

She sniffed, "I've been better...I'm sorry. I don't wanna leave you Gerard."

I took her hand in mine, not caring that Tim was watching us, "I don't want you to leave. And you have nothing to be sorry for. This is all my fault, and don't say it isn't because it is."

For a while we just stared at each other, not saying anything.

"I'll miss you." She said.

"I'll miss you too."

"I promise the second I turn eighteen, I will be on a plane back here."

I shook my head, "No, you deserve so much better Ivy. I'm no good for you."

She sobbed, "No! Gerard I do deserve you! I fucking love you!"

I was silent before saying, "I love you too."

She smiled slightly, "You mean that this time?" I nodded.

She wiped her nose with her hoodie sleeve, "I guess this is goodbye then."

"I guess so."

We got closer to each other and we started leaning in, until we heard Tim sound the horn.

"Uh, bye." I said, about to walk away until Ivy pulled me back and slammed her lips onto mine.

This kiss was by far the best one. It was so full of love and passion, I never wanted it to end.

I heard Tim sound the horn again, and we pulled away, breathless.

Ivy handed me a piece of paper, "It's my mumber. Call me Gerard. Promise you'll call me because if you don't, I will hunt you down and kick your ass."

I smiled, "I promise." Even though I had said it, I wouldn't call her. She is so much better off without me. I would just drag her through the mess of my life. I didn't want that for her.

Tim sounded the horn once more, "I better go." She started crying again, "I love you Gerard."

Tears were now running down my own face, "I love you too. I'll never forget you."

She looked at me one last time before turning away and getting in the car. She didn't look at me again.

Even as Tim drove my love away, she never turned back.

And she'll never know that this was the last time I would ever see or talk to her.

Ivy's POV.

3 long months. I had waited 3 months for him to call and he never did once. My parents had moved us to LA to live with my Grandma, She was slowly wasting away, i just wish the old hag would hurry up and die to be honest.

Everyone blames everything that happened to me on Gerard, my Mom found all my hickies. The worst thing about LA, is by far my Grandad.

He wouldn't shut up about Gerard.

"That boy was no good for you" or "You need to get your head from the clouds, your lucky Tim hasn't murdered you.". Those were his favorite lines.

I hated him, I hated Tim, I hated my Mom and Mostly i hated Brenda for telling. They all ripped away the love of my life. And i hated them all.

I wouldn't talk to anyone, i didn't want to talk to anyone. The only person i wanted to talk to was Gerard.

I Would wait in my room all day just waiting for the call. But it never came. I waited and Waited, i just wanted that call. Even though i knew it was never going to come.
Sign up to rate and review this story