Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Athazagoraphobia

2

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

2

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 1000 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was 1 in the afternoon the following day, and I was currently taking a break from the signing.

It was so awesome, people loved me just for writing a comic book. People are so weird!

Also, I had no idea that so many people wanted to wait in line for hours just for me to scribble on a piece of paper. Again, people are very weird.

"Hey bro how's it going?" Mikey asked me.

I spun round, not realizing he was there, "Shit dude! Give me fucking heart attack!" My little brother laughed hysterically, "It's not funny. You scared the shit out of me! What do you want?"

He calmed himself down and wiped a few stray tears that had escaped due to the laughing and said, "Just came to see how you were. How is it? This is your first signing."

I nodded, taking a sip from the polystyrene cup I was just giving, "It's good. There are so many people who now see me as their hero or something. There's teenagers wanting to be where I am, teenagers who see me as their role model. It's amazing. It really is."

Mikey smiled warmly, "I'm real proud of you Gee. You've come so far since you move from Jersey. What stopped you from doing this there?"

I shrugged, "Who knows. I guess it was either keep safe and be a doctor, or risk everything to be a comic artist. I chose to keep safe."

We talked for a few minutes longer before Mikey had to get back to college, and I had more books to sign.

As much fun as this was, sitting on your ass for hours on end was not good for me at all, so I was happy when I signed the last comic of the day.

"Thank you so much Gerard. You are awesome!" The young boy named Darren told me when I had handed it back to him.

I grinned, "You're awesome too Darren."

The boy looked stunned. He smiled once more before going back to his friends, each also with a grin on their faces.

Just as I was about to get up, I heard the boy say to his friends, "Gerard fucking Way just called me awesome!" followed by shocked whispers from them.

I smiled to myself. I was just a normal man that loved art, and in return I am loved for it.

I bought another coffee, and picked up my bag, putting it on my shoulder before exiting Barnes and Nobles.

I must have been not even six feet away from the bookstore when I saw a young girl standing just a few metres from me, staring wide eyed at me with my comic in her hands.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. When I stepped closer, I realized that it was the girl that ran out of Starbucks yesterday.

She stayed still, not taking her eyes off me.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I asked again. Still I got no answer.

My eyes wandered down to her hands, "Do you want me to sign that for you?"

When I got no response, I chose to just take from her grip and sign it anyway.

As I searched through my bag for a pen, I decided to ask her about yesterday, "You ran out of Starbucks yesterday yeah? Any reason why? I can't be that scary looking." I joked.

She still didn't do anything. Geez what was up with this girl?

Finally I found my pen, "Okay, if you won't answer me, at least tell me your name so I can sign this." I tried not to sound to annoyed by her lack of talking.

She was silent a moment before saying, "Ivy Bellamy."

And with that she snatched the comic out of my hands and ran away just like yesterday.

And also like yesterday, I was left thinking weird.

Ivy's POV.

Tears were streaming down my face as i walked into my house, I Knew my Mom would fuss. I was right, as soon as i walked through the front door.

"Oh my, honey are you ok" She flapped.

Instead of saying anything, i just looked at her.

"I hate you" I Whispered before running upstairs and locking my bedroom door.

I looked around, it was so clean and pristine. I hated it. I Walked over to my book case and pulled every single issue of every single comic her ever wrote and threw them on the bed. I Picked each one up and ripped it to shreads, not caring where the torn pages landed.

Next i pulled all of my other books out from my shelf and they landed on the floor aswell, making load thumps as they hit the hard floor. The bookshelf was hext, I tore it from it's place infront of the wall.

I walked over to the desk and pulled everything off of it, My Pens, Pencils, everything. My bed sheet's were next, i tore them and threw them around, screaming bloody murder. I sat on my matress and got out the one thing i vowed i would never use again about 2 years ago. My Razor.

I put it to my arm and Slashed again and Again until my arm was red and bloody. I Could hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Ivy, Sweetheart, open up please" It was my Mom.

"Fuck off, i fucking hate you, if you hadn't of made me move he wouldn't have fucking forgotten me, FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed at the top of my voice.

I heard my Mom sigh before she walked away.

"Tim will be hearing about this when he get's home" SHe shouted.

"Like i give a fuck, He wouldn't dare Lay a fucking finger on me" I Threatened.

I Could hear her walking down the stairs. I Just wanted to be remembered. By the one person i thought would never forget me.

You Lied to me Gerard Arthur Way.
Sign up to rate and review this story