Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Athazagoraphobia

5

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

5

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 1084 words - Complete

0Unrated
"How did it go?" Mikey asked when I arrived home, "You weren't gone long."

I shook my head, "She didn't really tell me a lot. Whatever happened between us must have meant a lot to her, and...I've hurt her by not remembering her. I don't know what to do about it." I confessed.

Mikey took a sip of his coffee, "Well, did something happen to make you forget?"

I hadn't told him about the card I found, and I don't think I ever would. I'm sure he would hate me for doing something like that, and I know I can't tell Ivy, she would be so upset, I don't want to hurt her anymore than I already have.

I shrugged, "I don't know. It's so weird, I can remember everything, but Ivy just doesn't appear anywhere. If there had been an accident for something, I would have forgotten more than just her."

My little brother nodded, "I guess. Maybe you should try to get to know her more, maybe you would remember something then." He suggested.

"Maybe you're right. I'll be back later, I'm gonna go find her." I said pulling back on my hoody and went through the front door.

I hoped she would still be at Starbucks, as I didn't know where else she would be and I didn't know where she lived.

I was in luck when I saw her pretty self sitting in the same seat I left her in, with her head on her arms on the table.

I went up to her, "Ivy?"

She slowly raised her head, and looked at me. I didn't like what I saw. Her make-up had smudged all on her face, and her eyes showed tears, "What?" Her voice was hoarse too.

I sat down in the seat oppisite, "I'm sorry about before, I shouldn't have just got up and went like that. I want to remember, I really do. You seem like such a nice girl. I want to know you like you say I did in Jersey."

"I don't know what you want me to do Gerard. Something happened when I left the state, I don't know what it is, and neither do you. How do I know if you'll ever get your memory back?" She almost broke down in tears, but managed to control herself.

I ran a hand through my thick hair, and sighed, maybe I should tell her what I did, maybe she could help me. I don't know.

"I hate being forgotten by people who I care about so much. You meant so much to me. Before I left, I gave you my number. I waited, and I waited, and you never called. It made me realize you're like every other guy on this planet."

I shook my head, "No, Ivy I'm not like that. There must have been a reason why I never called. I just have to find that out. And with your help I can. Can you help me?" I begged.

The look in her eyes told me she wasn't sure what she wanted to do. She could help, but what if nothing happened? I may never remember her, and it would end up hurting her.

I reached across the table and took her hand in mine, and squeezed it gently, "I know it may not work, I know there is a chance I'll never remember you. But the more time we spend together, the more about you I'll know, and maybe...things could happen anyway..."

A small smile appeared on her face. This was actually the first time I've seen her smile, and my god, it was beautiful, "You've got a really beautiful smile." I told her without thinking.

She blushed, "Thanks." I smiled back at her, "Okay, I'll help you."

"Great, thank you so much Ivy."

She smiled again and my heart skipped a beat, I know it's such a girl thing to say, but it's true, "What was the last thing you remember?"

I searched my brain for the answer, "I was in my boss' office, and Brenda was standing with him. Do you remember Brenda?" She nodded, "He was saying I may lose my job, but I can never remember the reason. That's all, then next thing I remember was packing my things to move here."

I suddenly remembered that we were still holding hands on the table. I looked down at our hands and blushed, taking my hand away. I cleared my throat, "Sorry." I saw she was blushing too.

This must be so weird for her. She's probably thinking that if were still together, it wouldn't matter that we were holding hands. But, she is pretty much a stranger to me.

Finally, Ivy broke the awkward silence, "So, is there anything else...at all?"

I deicided that it would be best to tell her about the card. I know she'll get mad, but, I guess she has a right to know what happened to her ex boyfriend.

"Have you ever heard of Lacuna?"

Ivy’s POV.

“What the fuck is that?” I asked.

“I’ll take that as a no then” Gerard smirked a little.

“Well done genius, what the fuck is it” I asked again.

“It’s a memory erasing process, it erases certain parts of your past” He explained.

“Why would you do that though” I was annoyed as to why he would have wanted to do that anyway.

“I don’t know, they erase that as well. It just doesn’t make sense” He looked me in the eyes.

“I just thought we could be together” I Whispered.

“You seem like such a nice Girl, you say we had something special, maybe we could try again” his voice was quiet and unsure.

“I don’t know, I don’t want to just go from this, to where we were back then” I Whispered.

“I’ll do it properly, Ivy, would you like to go on date with me” He asked with a smile.

He looked so sincere, I just didn’t think I wanted this just yet.

“Maybe another time, it’s not that I don’t want to, just not yet” I explained.

The look in his eye’s told me he was hurt. I quickly got up from my seat and walked out.

I didn’t want to break his heart, I really didn’t, but just because he feels sorry for me, doesn’t mean it’s going to work out.
Sign up to rate and review this story