Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Athazagoraphobia

6

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

6

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 1290 words - Complete

1Exciting
"Ivy! Wait!" I called after her as I jumped out of my seat.

"Go away Gerard!" She called back. I knew she was upset, but she had a right to know what happened.

When I caught up with her, I grabbed hold of her wrist, "Please Ivy listen to me." She stopped trying to get out of my grip, and decided to listen, but she wouldn't look at me.

"Ivy. I am so, so sorry about what I did. And, I understand if you won't go out with me, I really do. I just want to make things right, I want whatever part of my memory those Lacuna people took, back to me. I want to know you, I want to know what happened back in New Jersey, I want to know how much I loved you." I saw her wipe a stray tear.

"I just don't understand why you would do something like that. I mean, was what we had something so bad you couldn't bare to remember, so sorry, you can't remember that."

More tears escaped her beautiful eyes. I felt so bad. Why would I do something like that? What reason did I have? She seems like the nicest girl, and I go erase her from my mind without giving her feelings a second thought.

I pulled her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. She tensed at first, but then relaxed and put her arms around my waist, "I'm sorry." I told her repeatedly.

After a good ten minute hug, she pulled away, "Do you wanna talk some more? But not Starbucks? I've had enough coffee these past few days."

I nodded, "Yeah, do you wanna go back to your place, or mine?"

"We can't go back to mine. Tim will kill you if he saw you. Tim's my step-dad. He really hurt you when he found out about us. My mom wouldn't want to see you either."

"...My place it is." I took hold of her hand, I saw her blush. I smiled, and we walked back to my house.

**

"Hey bro. You're home early...oh." Mikey said, until he saw Ivy standing shyly next to mine, "Nice to meet you again Ivy. You have been driving my big brother insane." He laughed.

"Mikey go away."

"What? You can't make me, I live here too."

"Out."

Mikey sighed and pulled on his jacket, "Stupid brother, always getting his way just 'cause he's older." I heard Ivy giggle next to me.

When Mikey left, I turned to her, "What?" She asked.

"Nothing, I love your laugh." She blushed and looked away, "So, let's...sit and talk.

She nodded, and we both sat, "So, what are we going to do about all this?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I need to know more about this...Lacuna."

I sighed, "I don't know much about them. All I know is what was written on the card I found. It erases certain memories you want to be erased. I just don't know if I can get them back, which is what I need to find out. I could check their website, but it might leave that stuff out...so, as the company is only based in New Jersey, I have to go back there and talk to them."

She nodded, "So, you might not remember me, at all?" I nodded, "Oh."

It was silent a moment before she said, "So, is there anything I can do to help if you can't get it back?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, I already looked at a whole bunch of stuff in my room, poems, notes, pictures, nothing did anything though." Her face sadened, "But maybe you need to I don't know explain what was going on in the pictures, tell me about the notes, 'cause we clearly have some inside jokes. Maybe you -"

I was cut off when she suddenly kissed me!

After kissing back, a little, I pushed her away, "Woah, what are you doing?"

"Helping you remember...anything?"

I shook my head, "No, but do it again, I liked it." She smirked slightly and kissed me again.

She moved her legs either side of me, so she was straddling me.

I ran my tongue along her bottom lip, and she, with hesitation, gave me access to search her mouth.

I felt her move her hands down to my belt buckle. I thought things were moving way to fast, but I never stopped her.

Suddenly the voice of my brother made us break apart, "Sorry, I forgot...oh." He smirked, "I'll come back later then." And he was out the door again.

We both stared in the space he was standing just a moment ago, and then back at each other. Vey quickly, Ivy jumped off me.

"I'm sorry, that was really silly of me to do that. I was only trying to help, but I went to far. I'm sorry, I'll just go." She hurried towards the front door.

"No, wait Ivy!" I called after her, trying to re-do my belt. Once I did it, I chased after her.

I went outside and started running, but stopped when I saw she was already half way down the street.

I sighed. Great.

Ivy’s POV.

I should have known that Gerard wouldn’t give up in chasing after me. He was always persistent.

“Ivy, will you just, fucking STOP” He shouted, yelling stop when he grabbed my wrist.

His breathing was fast; it reminded me of the day I lost my virginity. I smirked a little, just enough for it to be obvious.

“What’s so funny, I’m fucking dying here and you’re LAUGHING at me” He said breathlessly.

“I’m not laughing, I’m smirking” I Shot back at him as his breath returned to normal.

“At what?” He asked.

“All in due time, all in due time” I laughed.

“Look, will you just come back with me. I need to ask you something?” He asked, pulling my wrist in the direction of his house.

“You have an hour, then I’m going home” I Warned as I followed him home.

The walk was brisk and quick, taking only 5 minutes to get back to his house. To my delight we were alone, Mikey had gone back out, thank fuck.

“Coffee?” Gerard asked.

“No thanks, I’d rather cut to the chase” I smiled, it was obvious my smile was fake.

“Right, well, I wanted to know if maybe you wanted to come back to Jersey with me” He asked shyly.

“WHAT, I am NOT moving in with you, How DARE you” I Screeched.

“NO, that’s not what I meant, I meant would you come back to that Lacuna place with me” He asked, retracing what he had said.

“Oh Gerard, I don’t know if I can get away, what will I say to my parents” I was confused, why did he want me to go back with him.

“Please Ivy, I might be able to remember you while were there” He pleaded with me.

“Can I have some time please, just to think” I asked.

“Sure, but call me as soon as you can, Here’s my new number” He said, handing me a piece of paper with some numbers scrawled on it.

“Ok, I’ll call you as soon as I’ve decided” I smiled slightly.

“Bye Ivy” He said as he walked to his door with me.

He shocked me next, by leaning down and lightly kissing my cheek. I let out a sigh before I looked back at him. To my surprise he wasn’t stood there, he was gone and his front door was closed.

Fucking Great.
Sign up to rate and review this story