Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Athazagoraphobia

9

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

9

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 757 words - Complete

0Unrated
Not long after I woke up that morning, I showered and got dressed, and switched on my laptop I brought with me.

I clicked the little internet icon, which brought me to my homepage of...well just a blank page.

I decided to go to the Lacuna website, to get an address from it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I heard the hoarse, yet beautiful female voice ask beside me.

I turned my head to face Ivy and was stunned at how she looked.

She looked incredably beautiful.

Her hair was a complete mess. You could tell she tossed and turned a lot. Her make-up, which she never removed yesterday, was smudged under her eyes. She wore small shorts and a tank top last night, but she must have been cold this morning, because she had our bed sheets wrapped around her, with her bare shoulders uncovered.

If someone had walked in, they would think we had sex last night. But they would have been wrong...unfortunately.

"You're beautiful." I whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing."

I knew she didn't believe me, but she left it at that.

"I'm on the Lacuna website, trying to find an address or something. I was hoping we could go there today."

She nodded, "Okay." She sounded kind of scared, I noticed.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yeah, I'm just...this is all so weird."

"I know what you mean." I whispered.

We stared into each others eyes for a while, until she looked away, blushing, and went to get dressed.

As I stared at the screen, I knew I couldn't hold back any more. I had to do something.

I heard the bathroom door open, signalling she was done getting dressed.

It was now or never.

If she returned the feelings, I would be overly happy, but if she didn't at least I would know where we stand.

I jumped off the chair and stood by Ivy.

"Hey." I said.

She smiled, "Hi."

"Can I talk to you?"

She giggled, "You already are."

I smiled too, "No I mean like, really talk?" She nodded slowly, "Well, the thing is Ivy..."

Words refused to leave my mouth. My mind just went blank.

Ivy titled her head, "What is it Gerard?"

Oh god, could that look be any more adorable?

I sighed, "Hell, I'm just gonna do it."

Before she had time to react, I lunged in for a passionate kiss.

Ivy's POV.

As soon as his lips had met mine I kissed back with everything I had. He pushed me against the wall before his lips trailed from my lips to rest and kiss my neck. He was careful not to leave a mark there just yet.

His hands travelled to my tummy and lifted my shirt up just a little so he could stroke the pale skin there. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed, before pushing me gently, but just enough for me to fall.

He climbed on top of me before he resumed his kissing as his hands travelled back to my stomach to toy with my skin there. He gently and gradually pulled my shirt over my head, to reveal my black and pink lacy bra.

He smirked slightly as my hands ran under his shirt to pull it over his head. My emotions were clouded over, as well as my brain.

His hands went to my back before the unclasped my bra. He threw it mindlessly across the room before he attached his mouth to one of my breasts, it felt so good and I couldn’t help but let out a small moan.

As soon as his hands travelled to the button and zipper on my jeans however, I knew I couldn’t let this go any further. I didn’t want to be something he could play with, I wasn’t going to do this until he remembered me.
“Gerard” I mumbled, he lifted his head up at his name.

“Hmm” He mumbled.

“Stop” I said, looking away at the disappointed eye’s I was met with.

“Why?” He asked quietly.

“Because I don’t want to do anything until you remember me” I spoke quietly.

“But I may never remember all of you” He spoke, close to tears.

I didn’t say anything and he took that as a sign to leave. He walked around until he found his shirt before slipping it over his head and walking out of the door, slamming it.

‘Great’ I thought. Another person angry at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story