Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Athazagoraphobia

8

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

8

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 988 words - Complete

0Unrated
After our flight and collecting our luggage, we exited the airport and waited for our cab I had called for.

"I am so tired. How can planes make you feel like this?" Ivy asked, yawning as she rested her head on my shoulder. I like the feeling...

I didn't do anything like that Gerard!" Ivy laughed as we ate lunch together in her room. She was wearing a hospital gown, her dark hair looking as if she was out in the wind, but she still looked beautiful.

I, on the other hand, was wearing my blue scrubs and my black converses.

"You really were. I promise. You should have seen your face. Doctor Matthews was so confused at what you were doing. You had your gown up to your neck, trying to hide the mark I had left. You face was like 'oh my god he knows!' it was very funny." I laughed.

She playfully slapped me, "Shut up. You weren't exactly helping the problem were you. Just sitting in the corner acting as if you were writing stuff on that stupid clipboard." She tore part of her cold pizza and through it at my head.

I glared at her jokingly, "You're gonna regret that Ivy Bellamy." I told her in a deep, serious tone.

She tried to hold back a smile, but failed. I jumped on her and started tickling her sides. She was crying with laughter.

"Gee please...stop...!"

I did eventually stop and I couldn't help but look into her beautiful eyes as she lay beneath me.

"You're really beautiful." I whispered.

"...You're beautiful too." I didn't laugh. It would ruin the moment.

Instead I leaned forward, closing my eyes, she did the same, and finally our lips met in a gently kiss.

When I pulled away, I sat back up, and so did Ivy. She also yawned, "You tired sugar?"

She nodded, "Go to sleep then."

She nodded again, but instead of getting into bed, she rested her head on my shoulder, until she fell asleep...


"Pinapple pizza." I mumbled.

She rasied her head, "What?"

I turned to her, "You were eating pinapple pizza that day. We were laughing about Doctor Matthews looking at you weird because you were trying to hide a mark on your neck...you through some pizza at me, and I tickled you, then...we kissed...then you yawned but you fell asleep on my shoulder...that's about it."

I looked at her again and saw tears streaming down her face, "How did you know that?"

I smiled and wiped away some of her tears, "I guess I had a flashback maybe...I don't know."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck, "That's great Gerard. I'm so happy."

"Me too."

**

Our cab finally arrived, and it took us to the hotel we were staying in.

I took my suitcase as Ivy took hers. I did tell her I would do it, but she's so stubborn. I laughed at her attitude.

"Just cause I'm a girl, doesn't mean I can't drag along my own suitcase."

"I never said you couldn't. I was just being a gentlman." She rolled her eyes at me and walked to the front desk.

I said to the lady, "Hi, I booked a room for two. Gerard Way."

She smiled and typed in her computer, "Oh yes. Room 372. Double bed room yes?"

I was about to nod, when it registered what she said, "Oh no. Two single beds."

"I'm sorry we're all out fo single rooms. You'll have to take the double." She handed me the key card, and forgotten I ever existed.

I sighed and turned to Ivy, who didn't look to happy, "It wasn't my fault. We'll sort it out when we get to our room." I said walking off to the elevator, and pressing the number 3, to take us to the third floor.

It was silent for a moment, until Ivy broke it.

"I don't mind us sharing a bed you know."

I shook my head, "No it's okay. You take the bed, I'll take the couch."

"Gerard, I said I don't mind. Do you not trust me?" She asked, hurt.

"No, I just don't trust myself." I mumbled hoping she wouldn't hear me.

"What!?"

"Nothing." I replied quickly.

Ivy's POV.

“Gerard will you just get into this fucking bed already” I shouted.

“Ivy, seriously, I’ll take the couch” Gerard said, grabbing the spare blanket and walking into the lounge area of the room.

“Gerard, if I have to come out there and get you” I threatened.

It was no use, I was going to have to drag him in here. I climbed out from under the covers and walked to the couch. I walked in front of it and grabbed Gerard wrist with both hands before dragging him to the bed. I closed the door before pushing him down onto the bed. And stading with my hands on my hips.

“You know, this is kinda kinky” Gerard laughed.

“Gerard” I shrieked.

“Sorry” He apologised.

I climbed into the bed next to him before getting under the covers. With Gerard next to me. I turned on my side so I was facing him. His hand brushed some of the hair from my face and looked me in the eyes.

“Ivy, I wish I could remember you, you seem like such a great girl” He sighed.

“I’m really not all that great, but, I want you to remember me too” I sighed.

He leaned in and gently pressed his lips to mine in a gentle peck, it was nothing more, but it said what it needed to.

“Come on, snuggle down and get some sleep” He said.

Snuggled into his chest, before his gingerly wrapped one of his arms around my waist. It was a matter of minute until we were both asleep. If only he could remember me know.
Sign up to rate and review this story