Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Athazagoraphobia

12

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

12 The end.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 2471 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Suddenly my pager starts beeping.

"Shit." I said to no one in particular. I raced down to the front desk, just in time to see a very badly beaten teenager on a gurney, being taken to a room, or the OR.

"Excuse me, what happened here?" I asked one of the nurses.

"Sir, it appears the young girl has been in some sort of trouble with some friends at school and...well take a look for yourself. A teacher says a group of five were harassing her during lunch. She tried to get away but a bus hit her."

I nodded, "Take her to the OR, report back to me as soon as she's out."

"Yes Doctor."

They took the young girl away, and I thought no more about it and went for my break.

**

I went in and saw she was awake, she smiled at me slightly.

"I only had enough money for the muffin, but I could get you some water?" It was more a question then a statement.

"That's okay, thank you Doctor Way." She took the muffin from me and ate it silently.

"Please, call me Gerard." I've been saying that a lot lately. Maybe I'm getting bored of being called Doctor all the time. Of course I would never give up this job, I love it.

**

"I'll let you get some rest okay? I'll check on you later. Bye sugar." Sugar? What the fuck?

She turned a deep shade of red and nodded as I left the room. I'm pretty sure I was the same shade of red as her.

**

I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was so beautiful.

Then I did something I should never have done, no matter how much I wanted to.

I kissed her.

**

"Fuck Ivy, I love you."

**

Ivy handed me a piece of paper, "It's my mumber. Call me Gerard. Promise you'll call me because if you don't, I will hunt you down and kick your ass."

I smiled, "I promise." Even though I had said it, I wouldn't call her. She is so much better off without me. I would just drag her through the mess of my life. I didn't want that for her...


My hand gripped onto something lightly, and my eyes flew open as I gasped for breath.

"Gerard? Oh my god Gerard." I heard a young female voice say frantically. It sounded so far away, I didn't recognize it right away.

My eyes searched the room I was in. It was pretty much all white except the equipment, curtains and the clothes I was wearing.

Finally, my gaze landed on the young woman who had turned my entire life around. From day one she has had my heart, and I don't care how girly that sounds.

My eyes widened and I jumped out of bed, bringing her into a tight hug.

"Oh my god Ivy. It's you. Fuck. Oh my god!"

"Gerard, what are you doing?" Ivy asked, sounding a little scared.

I pulled away from her. Instead I took her hand and led her to the bed and we both sat down.

"Ivy Bellamy. You live with your mom and step-dad Tim. You hate him because he refused to let you see me. Your favorite color is purple and you once wished you were Spongebob Squarepants because you want to breathe underwater. You didn't have any friends in high school, but that's okay because you didn't have to worry about much. Your favorite author is William Shakespeare and you love Romeo and Juliet and Macbeth. And...you gave me your number, but I purposely threw it away because I didn't want to drag you through all the mess in my life."

By the time I was finished, she was crying. Her beautiful blue eyes looked so sad, and I didn't like that.

Before I knew what was happening, Ivy grabbed me and slammed her lips to mine, meeting in a hungry and passionate kiss. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip, and she didn't hesitate in giving me access to explore her sweet mouth.

When I pulled away, I said, "I was so stupid to do this Ivy. I love you so much, I never wanna lose you again."

Ivy sniffed, "I love you too."

I re-attached my lips to hers. I loved her, I truely did. With my whole heart and more. She is my life now, and I wouldn't dream for anything more.

I pulled away from her again, and I said two words I meant almost as much as the three words I've already said, "Marry me."

Her eyes widened, "Are you serious?" I nodded. She thought about it for a minute before smiling, "Okay."

I smiled with her, and I took hold of her hand and brought it to my lips, kissing it a few times.

"How are you feeling?" She asked a moment later.

I laughed and told her sarcastically, "You know what? I have the most horrible headache, and I can't think why."

Ivy’s POV.

I took a deep breath as Heather laced the back of my dress up. Today was the day that I, Ivy Louise Bellamy would become Ivy Louise Way.

Nervous was an understatement of how I was feeling at the moment. I was absolutely shitting myself.

“Girl, calm down, what are you worried about?” Heather asked.

“The fact that he might say no or he might not find me beautiful.” I replied shakily.

“Girl, if I was a guy, I would have you on the floor right now, cause you look fucking amazing.” Heather laughed.

Me and Gerard decided we didn’t want to have anything to do with this wedding so we let our friends do it for us. I didn’t even pick my dress; I hadn’t even seen it before today.

I took a deep breath before I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. I gasped at how beautiful I looked. The dress was pure white, the bodice had loads of tiny little beads on it, there was a raven black belt around the stomach, and it ruffled slightly and dragged behind me. My hair had been put up in a bun with little ringlets of hair falling down and Heather had placed a silver tiara at the front.

“Oh my god Heather, you made me look beautiful.” I said before I hugged her.

Ever since Gerard and I had gone back to L.A we had made so many new friends. My parents made it very clear to me they wanted nothing more to do with me anymore. Donna and Don, Gerard parents, had become my new parents as such.

“Come on girl, time to get you to church.” Heather smiled before she ushered me out of the door.

Sat in the car on the there were so many things running through my head.

“Heather, who’s going to give me away?” I asked.

“Oh SHIT, I knew we’d forgotten something.” She yelled.

She quickly pulled out her cell phone and called Mikey to arrange something.

When we arrived at the church the only people waiting outside was Donna and Frank. We both walked over to them.

“Oh Ivy you look so beautiful.” Donna gushed.

As I was talking to Donna, Frank and Heather walked over.

“I hope you don’t mind Ivy, but Frank has to give you away.” She smirked.

“Of Corse I don’t.” I smiled.

*

Half an hour later it was almost time for me to be given away. Frank grabbed my hand as we started walking.

I could see the back of Gerard’s head as he turned around. He smiled at me as frank handed me over to him.

The ceremony went without a hitch and soon we were saying the I do’s.

“Gerard Arthur Way, do you take Miss Ivy Louise Bellamy to be your lawfully wedded wife.”

Gerard smiled at me before slipping the ring on my finger and say ‘I Do’

I did exactly the same to him and smiled, I could see he was just itching to get out of here.

“I know pronounce you, husband and Wife, you may kiss the bride”

Gerard pressed his lips to mine as everyone clapped and cheered. I’d done it, I’d got married to the man of my dreams.

*

The reception was much like the wedding itself, we had just finished our meal and me and Gerard were just about to cut the cake. We held the knife together as we sliced the cake.

Soon it was time for our first dance. Gerard wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck as the first notes of Thunder by Boy’s Like Girls started. We started to dance in slow circles.

“We did it Ivy, we did it.” He whispered. “We showed them we could do it”

“Stop it, you’ll make me cry.” I laughed.

“I love you so fucking much Ivy, I don’t know how to show you how much I love you.”

“Gerard, I’m warning you, you make me cry and I swear to god.”

*

Later that night we had arrived at the hotel we were staying at. Gerard had already stripped me of my dress and we were both stood there in nothing but our underwear.

He pushed me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me. My hands pushed down his boxers as his did the same to my panties.

He looked into my eyes before he kissed my lips softly.

He settled himself in between my legs before pushing in slowly.

He looked into my eye’s as he thrust softly into me. I lifted my hips up to meet his.

It wasn’t long before we had both come and we were lying breathlessly on the bed.

He kissed my temple lightly as he wrapped his arms around me.

“We did it Ivy, We really did it.” He smiled.

I smiled lightly as I fell asleep. He was right, we had made it, right to the end.

Gerard P.O.V
I moaned loudly as I came inside Ivy. I rolled over and collapsed next to her. She leaned her head on my chest as I wrapped my arm around her sweaty body.

"This is terrible. I can't go as long as I used to, I'm too old." I said breathlessly.

Ivy giggled into my chest then raised her head and looked into my eyes, "Gee, you're not old. Remember when you said 30 was the new 20? Well, 50 is the new 40."

I rolled my eyes, "40 is old, 50 just makes me ancient." She giggled again, "Oh shut up Miss Still-38-years-old. You're still sexy, look at me. How can you still love me?"

Ivy brought a hand to my face, turning me to face her and she kissed my lips gently, "I don't care how old you are. You are my wonderful, caring, amazing and loving husband. Why should I care if your hair's turning grey? Or if a few wrinkles are starting to show on your face? You're still the same man I fell in love with."

"Thank you Ivy." I kissed her, "I don't know what I would do without you? I love you so much." I kissed her again.

When I pulled away, Ivy had a smirk plastered across her face, "Now come on old man the kids will be here soon."

She jumped out of bed, as I did, and chased after her, "YOU JUST CALLED ME OLD!" Ivy continued to laugh.

**

Mine and Ivy's make-out session was rudely interrupted by someone knocking on our front door. I groaned as I pulled away from my extremely sexy wife, and went to answer the door.

I swung the door open and was met by the smiling faces of my son, Pete, 19 with his fiance Louise and their three year old daughter, my granddaughter, Danielle. Standing next to them was my daughter, Rosie, 17 with her boyfriend David. Rosie was seven months pregnant. I was mad when I found out, but having a relationship with Ivy at just 16, I would pretty much be a hypocrite.

By now, Ivy was standing with me. I wrapped an arm around her, "Hey, merry Christmas." I greeted, with a few 'merry Christmas' in return.

Rosie, David and Louise went in laughing, as Pete stood next to me, "You okay?"

He nodded, and looked at me and his mom, "Yeah, it's just...a little embarrassing when your parents have dark lipstick smeared across each others faces." He whispered before laughing and went on in to the living room where everyone else was.

Me and Ivy looked at each other, and we did indeed, have lipstick on our faces. We hurried upstairs to clean them.

When we got downstairs, we joined the rest of the family, I was surprised to see mom, Mikey, Frank, Jamia, and Alicia had arrived.

It saddened me. My grandmother and grandfather had died around twenty years ago, not long after I got my memory back. And dad...he died only a few years ago. Pete took it the hardest. He was so excited about being a dad himself, he wanted to make his grandfather proud like he had me. Dad never got to meet Danielle, and he'll never meet Rosie's child either. Mom hasn't been the same since. She's been to therapy and is on anti-depressants.

I sat down in the empty space on the couch, and Ivy sat on my lap.

The rest of the day was filled with happiness and joy, as Christmas should be. Many presents were opened, jokes were shared and laughed at. Christmas has always been my favorite time of year. It was the only time the whole family spent time together. Now that the kids have moved out and have lives of their own, we don't really see them all that much.

But to have just one day out of the whole year, and spend that time together is very special to me. It makes me realize how lucky I am with what I have. If it wasn't for finding Ivy again, I may never have had any of this, and for that I thank her everyday.

I will never let her go again. I won't take anything I have for granted. I am so happy with how my life has turned out, and it was all because of one person. My wife.

I turned her face to me and softly kissed her lips, "I love you." I told her.

"I love you too."

Twenty-two years ago, I made the biggest mistake of my life by letting her go. I will never make that mistake again.

Gerard Way and Ivy Bellamy-Way are forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story