Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Girls Paradise With Him

Chapter 2

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-22 - Updated: 2009-10-22 - 2136 words

0Unrated
Sakura woke up with a gasp,her eyes widened.She sat up and looked around to see a familiar,but unfamiliar roo.She looked down,and her body was in a towel very red.She was sweating like crazy.
"Where am I?",she asked running her hand through her hair.The door opened,and her mouth dropped to see an unbelievably hot guy come inside.
"You're still sweating.",he said walking over to her.
"You're...Sasuke..",she trailed off with narrowed eyes.
"Yeah.",he said shrugging confused and sitting by her.He held a bowl filled with water and ice and a wet cloth in.He grabbed it and squeezed the water out placing it to her cheek.
"What happened?",she asked.
"You fainted.It was abou an hour ago.",he said.
"Oh.",she said looking down.
"I think you have a fever.",he said touching her forehead.As if she hadn't felt hot enough,his hand was very warm and soft.
"Oh.",she only replyed.Then,like it totally snapped in her,she remembered everything.
"Lay down.",he said.She nodded and did as he said still in her thoughts.She remembered breaking up with the jerk of Japan,and getting drunk.She woke up in this house and met Sasuke Uchiha.Yet,it wasn't till now that she realized how incredibly sexy and handsome he was.
And that she was only in a small towel in front of him.She bit her lip nervously.
"Wow,your face got really red just now.",he said.Her eyes widened and she sat up touching her cheeks,They were on fire,she was blushing.
"I think I should get in some clothes.",she said.
"Well,wanna wear some of my things?",he asked.
"Yes.",she sad standing up from the bed.But immediately falling,but Sasuke catched her.
His arms wrapped around her waist pulling her up,so his arms were pulled up to her ribs,and under her chest.
"Stay on the bed,you're not ready to stand up.",he said.She nodded trying to control her blushing as he placed her on the bed.
He went to is drawers picking out clothes and handing it to her.He left the room after,and she stood up slowly trying to stretch herself.Her legs still felt wobbly,her body was aching,her skin was very red,and she was shaking uncontrollably.
"Alright.",she said with a deep breah.She took off the towel letting it fall tot he floor and grabbed his boxers putting them on.She then put on his t-shirt and put on his pants.She grabbed his dressy white shirt and threw it on leaving it unbuttoned and pushing the sleeves up.
She grabbed the cloth in the bowl and wrenched it throwing it on her face.The cool made ehr feel much better.She walked to the door opening it still wipping her face with the cloth and walked into the living room where Sasuke sat hearing rock music.
"I-I'm done.",she stuttered.His eyes opened and he looked over at her.
"Sit.",he said.She nodded and sat at the edge of the couch crossing her legs and still wiping her face.He stood up and walked to the little box on his wall opening it.
"What are you doing?",she asked.
"I'll turn on the cooler.",he said.She nodded looking down and biting her lip.
"I'm gonna go out.",he said walking over to his counter and grabbing his keys.That was when she noticed he wore something else.
He wore the kinda saggy jeans with his boxers showing and a white t-shirt showing off very hot muscles.
"Where are you going?",she asked.
"What size are you?",he asked.
"Where are you going?",she asked more suspicious now.
"I'm gonna get some clothes for you.",he said.Her eyes widened in total shock.
"Oh..thannks..",she trailed off.
"Forget it.I'll just buy my girlfriend's size.",he said walking out of the house quickly.She bit her lip and pursed her lips.She ran inside his room grabbing his shoes,which were way BIGGER than her feet.
"Dang!",she said as they would fall off her feet fas.But she made them work.She grabbed her hair in a ponytail,and put one of his hats over it covering her face.She walked out of the house looking like a total boy.

Sakura walked throught the streets past people who watched.She buttoned up her shirt trying to hide her chest.It was good she put her bra on before she left.
She walked into the mall with a huge smile.Teens were everywhere hanging with their boyfriends,girlfriends,and friends.It was teenageers paradise.
"Yo.",guys said passing by.Sakura smiled and waved.
"Hi.",she said.They froze and stared at her wide-eyed.
"What the..",one trailed off.Sakura's eyes widened and she cleared her throat.
"Y-yo.",she said with a more deep and manly voice.They nodded with wierded out faces,and small smiled nodding as she walked by them quickly.
It was then,she caught the eyes of dark,onyx ones.
"Sasuke!",she whispered loudly.Sasuke was in front of some guys talking casually.She,thought,lightened smiling as she put her fingers to her lips and crossed ehr other arm around her stomach.
Sasuke lifted his arm turning around and pointing at somebody making the guys in front of him nod.
"I want to hear.",Sakura said tip-toeing up closer.She walked past him and his friends and starting to look at the cd's that were close to them hiding her face.
"Yeah,but L's there.",one of his friends,long brown haired boy,said.
"I say we go!Teach them a lesson!",another,blonde one,said.
"What are they talking about?",Sakura whispered to herself sneaking a peek at them.
"L ain't gonna do shit.",another,one with pineapple high and dark ponytail,said.
"Yeah,let's go!",the blonde yelled.
"Well,I got more important things to do.",Sasuke said putting his hands in his pocket.
"What's so important than finally beating those losers?",brown-haired on asked.
"....nothing.",Sasuke said looking away.
"Me!",Sakura squealed.Then,she looked away quickly as they looked behind them.
"Who was that?",blonde one asked.
"Sounded too familiar.",Sasuke said with narrowed eyes.He looked down to the guy looking at the cds and walked up to 'him'.
"Teme?",blonde one asked.
"Yo.",Sasuke said now standing in front of the guy,A.K.A,Sakura.
"Yo.",Sakura said in her manly voice.Sasuke leaned against the wall by the cd case and stared at Sakura.
"What's your name?",Sasuke asked.He put his foot up n the wall,put his fingers to his lips,and crossed his ther arm over his stomach waiting.
"K-Kaibe Tsukiyomi...",Sakura trailed off in the same man voice.
"Hn.",Sasuke said.
"So,I'm gonna leave now.",Sakura said still talkking her manly voice and turning to walk away.
"No,you're not.",Sasuke said grabbing the collar and pulling her back.
"Dude,let go!",Sakura yelled still trying and trying to run away.
"No,I'm afraid because of you,this girl can't get what she wanted.",Sasuke said.
"Whar?",Sakura asked bewildered.Sasuke let Sakura go and walked past her.
"Come,lets go find L.",Sasuke said.His friends followed him eyeing Sakura,as she tried to hide her face.As they were gone,she sighed in frustration.
As she was about to turn around and just get to the house,she heard a scream.She turned with wide eyes to see somebody headbutt Sasuke to the floor.The guy came in to grab Sasuke,but Sasuke lifted his foot kcking the guy in the chin.Sasuke stood up,and so did the guy.Other three guys came from the opposite direction,while Sasuke and his friends stood by eachother waiting for the next hit.
"Sasuke!",Sakura cried running up to them.Sasuke didn't hear her though,and ran up to the guy punching him in the stomach and kneeing him in the face.Sasuke's friends ran up fighting with th other three as Sasuke grabbed the guy by the collar punching him.He continued to punch him,until Sakura ran to him knocking him to the floor.
"Sasuke,stop!",she yelled.Sasuke's eyes narrowed at her.
Everybody stopped and gasped staring at them.
Sakura was on top of him,and he was on the floor under her.While she was a guy.
"I'm a girl!",she said looking up at all of them.
"Oh.",they all said with a sigh of relief.
"Get off!",Sasuke yelled.
"No!You can't fight.",Sakura said trying to hold him down.She grabbed his wrists and pinned him down with a huff.Sasuke sighed looking away.
"Hn,annoying...",he trailed off.
"I am not annoying.",she yelled.
"Then get off!",he yelled turning them around and pinning her down instead.
"Ah...",she said struggling.
"Now,you just stay out of whats not yours.",Sasuke said.
"No!",Sakura yelled.Sasuke just stood up and walked back up to the guys.Sakura stood up and ran up to him grabbing him by the arm.
"Get out of here.",he yelled.
"No!",she yelled.Sasuke looked away sighing very angry.
"Who is this chick?!",the blonde asked in annoyance.Sakura looked up at him and he started to blush.
"What?",she asked.
"Oh,your cute.",Naruto said with a sigh and a huge red blush.
"You know what,we'll deal this later.",the guy Sasuke was punching said standing up.
"No,we'll deal with it now.",Sasuke said walking up to him,but Sakura pulled him back again.
"I'll see you some other time,Uchiha.",the guy said wiping the blood from his mouth and walking off with his friends.
"We better get out of here.Police will start coming.",Sasuke's brown haired friend said.
"Fine,whatever.",Sasuke said pulling away from Sakura and walking away.
"Wait!",Sakura said running up to them.
Sasuke turned around narrowing his eyes at her.
"You know what,just shut up.I am so sick and tired of you already.",Sasuke said.Sakura nodded biting her lip.He sighed turning back and continued to walk.She followed after silently and bored.
They stopped at some park,it was really late now.Sakura sat at the bench as they stopped to talk to some girls.
"So,who's that?",one of the girls asked.Sakura looked back at them confused.
"Huh?",Sakura asked.One of the girls stopped smiling and walked up to Sakura stopping in front of her.The others with Sasuke stopped in back of her.
"Who are you?",she asked again.
"I'm Sakura.",Sakura said.
"Really?Take off that hat.",the girl said.Sakura gulped and Sasuke cleared his throat walking up to the girl.
"Kiki,how about we just all go home.",Sasuke suggested.
"No,I want to see.",Kiki said crossing her arms.Sakura stood up,biting her lip,and took off her hat making them stare wide-eyed.
"Your hair is pink!",the blonde yelled pointing.
"Yeah...and its natural just to let you know.",Sakura said.
"You remind me of somebody.",one of the other girls asked.The girl,Kiki,pursed her lips.
"Whatever.",she said turning to Sasuke.
"Umm..",Sakura trailed off.
"I guess I'll see you later,baby.",Kkki said to Sasuke kissing his lips making Sakura's eyes widen a little.
"Ok.",Sakura said awkwardly.She walked past them slowly,looking at her feet,as she walked towards the house.
"Wait up!",a voice called.She turned to see the blonde running up to her.
"Yeah?",Sakura asked.
"I'm Naruto uzamaki.",he said holding out a hand.
"Oh.",she said shaking his hand.
"So,wanna go out some time?",Naruto asked with a sheepish grin and a small blush.
"Ummm,I'm not really sure.",Sakura said scratching her head.
"No,she won't.",Sasuke said smacking Naruto in the back of the head and grabbing Sakura by the wrist pulling her along.
"Wait,that was too mean!",Sakura said trying to pull away.Sasuke turned to her and sighed.
"Really?",he asked.She nodded and he rolled his eyes.He grabbed her throwing her over his shoulder as she gasped in total shock.
"What the heck?!",she yelled trashing around.
"Quiet.",he ordered.
"Why are you doing this?",she asked smacking his head and back.
"...Fun.",he said smirking.She pouted starting to whine.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright,this crazy chaptet is done.It may not be my best work because I wasn't as hyper and creatove as usual.
I was...LAZY!
Wah!
I cannot believe myself.
Gosh,I want to cry.
I'll talk to you guys later.
...
Bye....:(
Sign up to rate and review this story