Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate You But I Love You

11

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

11

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 1159 words - Complete

0Unrated
Another week had passed and still no word from her. I was so worried about her.

I have gotten so worried that it has made me physically sick. I couldn't eat, knowing I was just gonna throw it up later. I didn't make myself sick. I was just...worried.

I can't sleep either. I can't sleep knowing that bad, horrible things are happening to her and I'm here unable to do anything. I feel so fucking useless!

It was Sunday now, so everyone was here, well my parents and Mikey. For once Frank wasn't here, which I was thankful for. I would probably yell at him as I usually do. I seem to yelling at everyone lately.

My parents thought that if she was now gone, I would be happy, because as far as they know I hate her. I guess I still do, but that doesn't mean I can't worry about her.

Nobody has asked me about how I acted when she left. I tried desperatly to keep her here. Nobody has asked why. I don't know what I would tell them if they did anyway.

Currently, I am laying on my back on the couch in the living room, staring at the ceiling.

"Gerard dear? Can you come here please?" I hear my mom ask. I sighed and reluctantly went in the kichten where both parents and little brother were sitting together. I sat at the oppisite side of the table.

"Gerard. We're worried about you. You seem so...grumpy lately. What's wrong?"

I shrugged, "Are you depressed?" I shook my head.

"Gerard we can't help you if you won't talk!" My dad snapped.

"MAYBE I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING HELP! DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT!? NO YOU DON'T THINK ABOUT ANYTHING! YOU MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE LETTING KRISSY OUT OF HERE! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU DID!" I jumped up from my chair. They didn't try to stop me, they just let me leave.

I was so angry at them. I know it wasn't really their fault because they didn't know Todd wasn't really her uncle. They had never seen him before. But still, she was so scared, they should have seen how scared she was. But they let her go! And I hate them for that!

It's been two fucking weeks. Two! I was so sure she was dead or close to it.

I stomped through the living room, and was about to go back to my room when the phone rang.

"Gerard, could you get that!?" Mom yelled.

"FUCK OFF!" I moaned, but answered the phone anyway.

"WHAT!?" I bellowed, hoping whoever was calling was now deaf.

But the little voice on the other end, no matter how sad they sounded, brought a smile to my face.

"Gerard?"

Krissy P.O.V

"Krissy?" He whispers to me.

"Yeah, it's me." I state sadly. I don't know how long I have until Todd comes back, but I knew I didn't have long.

"Oh my god, it is so good to hear your voice. How are you?" His voice brings a smile to my face.

"I've been better I guess. What about you?"

He chuckled lightly, "Who cares about me? I've been worried about you. Where are you?"[/i]

I hear him close a door, which I guess is too his bedroom so his parents won't listen to our conversation.

"I'm in Toronto. Near my old house."

He sighed, "What's he done to you Kris?" He sounded angry.

"Just the usual. You saw it all on camera, you should know." I laughed slightly, although this was no laughing matter, "He found out about the abortion."

"What? How?"

I shrugged, but then realsied he couldn't see me, "I don't know but he knows. He made me go on the pill. It's horrible Gerard. I'm locked up in this dark room, the only light is from a window. I'm chained to the wall. And I think he's broken my legs."

There was a long pause. I thought he had gone.

"Gerard?"

Still no answer.

"Gerard?"

"Where are you?" He demanded to know.

"W-what?"

"I said where are you? I'm coming to get you."

"Gerard you can't -"

"Don't you fucking tell me what I can and can't do you stupid bitch! Now tell me where you are!" He yelled.

I paused before saying, "35 Downstep lane. Napanee, Toronto Canada. Please stay safe Gerard."

[i]"Of course I will. I'm coming for you sugar." He hung up before I had a chance to reply. Sugar? He goes from stupid bitch to sugar? Weird.

I hid my cell in my shirt pocket, which was hidden by my hoodie. The bastard was too stupid to check if I had it.

I sat there, looking out the window, wondering when I was going to get out of here, but smiled knowing that Gerard was coming to save me again. He was like my own personal super hero or something.

Not long after, I heard the front door slam, signalling that Todd was back from wherever he had been. I heard him come up the stairs and open the door to the room I was in.

He smiled evilly at me, "Play time princess."

Gerard P.O.V

After finishing the phone call with her, I hopped in the shower, a I hadn't cleaned myself in god knows how long. I didn't take long, five minutes max. I let my hair dry itself.

I grabbed a pair of grey skinnies and pulled them on over a new pair of black boxers. I found a think black sweatshirt and put that on, and finding my black pinstripe jacket. I found one more thing to wear. My black and grey scarf. Hey it was December and cold.

I couldn't think of anything else to take other than my wallet. I had to stop off at an ATM first.

I slipped on my converse and run up the stairs.

"Gerard? Where are you off to?" My mom asked. When I did say anything she said, "Gerard you are not going out it's 10:30 p.m. it's too dangerous."

"Mom! This is important. I don't know when I'll be back, but I won't be gone long. And no I don't mean a few hours, I may be a few days. Love you mom, dad, Mikes, bye." I ignored the calls from my family.

I grabbed my car keys and was out the door before you can say 'die bitch'.

I jumped in my car and drove off, just a little over the speed limit, but this is Jersey, it doesn't matter.

I saw an ATM and stopped the car. I got out $1000 in cash. I had been saving for a new car, but obviously going to Canada was much more important.

I hopped back in my car and started my ten hour journey to Toronto. Man, hope my car can make it, stupid piece of junk.
Sign up to rate and review this story