Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Sweet Kerosine

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

William's hanging - nothing turns out as planned. Mikey and Frank escapes, and Georgia comes face to face with the man in the mirror

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 1357 words - Complete

0Unrated
Boom. Boom. Boom.
The vampiric drummer beat a steady rythmn, and i sat and watched William walk to the gallows with a smirk on my face. He walked in time with the beat, his natural elegance, contrasting the way he looked. I giggled to myself. He looked like a hobo. He looked my way, when he passed me. I raised an eyebrow. He smirked, and i felt a rush of hate. I wanted to - urghhhh - kill him. Which was quite ironic actually as it was me who'd ordered his death. Oh the irony. Frankie and Mikey were sitting next to me, watching him with as much hate as i was, if not more. We were all snarling under our breath, but i have to say, i think they sounded more like demon chiauaus than any thing. They'd get it eventualy.
William stood, as though bored, at the gallows, while Connor, in no hurry placed the bag over his head. As the bag went over William smiled. His white teeth glinting. Then, i could tell something was wrong. Every thing moved in slow mo - Bert stood up, and starled, as he raced forwards. Connor was knocked backwards by William, as he tore the bag off his head. William grinned at me, blew a kiss - and then twirled. It was all a bit too sudden for my liking.
He'd disappeared. Gone. Vamos. And not in the way i had hoped. Gritting my teeth, as i stood up, i let off an all mighty howl. He could do anything now! Go after Gerard...Gerard! that was surely where he was going next. I turned towards Mikey and Frank, pleading with my eyes. They knew. And in the confusion and clamour they slipped away - back to the mall, and back to the safety of the Allies.

Back at the mall, Gerard looked up from the window, where he was sat. I shrill and painful cry had rang out from the palace. Gerard knew who it belong to. He stood. Then hesat down again. Gerard put his head in his hands. He didnt know what to do. The fearless leader had been broken. The fearless leader, was no more.

I was siting in my room again. Wow. im beginning to get very predictable. Tomorrow, i might, i dunno - hijack Connor's room or something. Excuse me while i laugh. I can image his face. In fact, he's not avery happy bunny at all really. Especially not today. Not only did William escape, but his playthings, commonly known as Frank and Mikey, ran off, and are free. Ha. Well, ha about the second part. The first parts not exactly made my day either.
I pulled the brush through my short black hair, and sighed. I dont even know why i bother. It doesnt get tangled anyway. I glared at my refelction, and the dropped the brush in shock.
'Gerard?' i gasped, almost nose to nose with the mirror.
'Georgia? Georgie, is that you!?' He replied rather shocked. I squealed, and bounced up and down on my chair. Gerard's face was in the mirror, Gerard's face was in the mirror! Wait. Gerard's face was in the mirror?
'How the freaking hell did you get in my mirror?' I asked poking his refelction, where mine should have been. He looked extatic, but also rather annoyed.
'Could you stop poking my face please?' He asked irritably, 'God gee, i thought i'd never see you again!' I couldt reply, i was so happy. There was a mixture od emotions flowing thorugh my body, and i wished, i could feel his lips against mine.
'Frank and Mikey are vampires.' I blurted. His face changed from delirium, to shock. 'Good vampires though. And they're on their way to see you, and protect you, cos' William died, but he didnt die, and Frank and Mikey snuck away, to save you.' Oooh. Great one. Sooo smooth. Gerard's face had gone pale - but i didnt know if it was my news, because Gerard always looked like a dead guy anyway....A dead guy...hmmmm
'Ok. Frank's not dead.' He let out a long breath, 'Mikeys not dead either.' He let out another. 'But they're both vampires and they're on their way back?' I nodded.
'I miss you' i blurted out. Yeesh. I've got the mean girl bug. Word vomit.
'I miss you too.' His face softened. 'You ever gonna admit it? Say you love me out loud?'
I blinked a couple of times, and he laughed. 'Such a diva.' I looked down at my hands and felt tears stinging my eyes.
'I do...' I whispered under my breath, so that he didnt hear. Gerard sighed.
'I love you Georgia. And im going to save you. Vampires will never hurt you. I promise.'
'Can you stake my heart?' i whispered again, wondering what monster i'd become. I looked up and met his gaze. I felt a heat wash over me and i felt more human than i had in days. I smiled at him.
'Uhhh. Gerard. I know it might be a little off topic but, how did you get in my mirror?!'
'I opened your locket. You must've dropped it, when, he took you.' Gerard's face darkened on that last part, and i felt a rush of happiness that he still cared for me.
'So you opened my locket. And you can see me?' I waved my hand in front of the mirror, checking.
'Yeah, yeah,' he replied irriatated. 'But im guess i have a little less room to see than you, so could you quit with the waving and the poking?' he smiled at me. I was about to tell him, that i loved him, when i felt the rush of cold air.
'Go.' i panicked into the mirror, 'Close the locket. Berts coming. Go,' Gerard's worried face disappered from the mirror, and i picked up the fallen brush.
'Hey.' It wasnt Bert, it was Connor. And he was being civil. he must be ill.
'Hi,' I replied cautously. Connor sat on my bed. 'Make yourself at home.'
He shot me a sharp look. 'Fuck, you.' I laughed at him.
'As enjoyable as it is, why did you come in here? To insult me? Your face does that. So you can leave now.'
'I am not afraid to keep on living. I am not afraid to walk this world alone...' Connor recieted, with a smirk. I turned around confused.
'Huh?'
'Oh just quoting a song, by a friend of yours. By the way, i'm sure we both know where William is headed, mm?' I paled, and narowed my eyes at him.
'So, i suggest that you, suggest to Bert that i be made Prince. Then he might be killed before he reaches it.' Connor looked at his watch. 'If not...'
I looked at him with all the hatred i could muster.
'I suggest that you shut up. Your last sentance confused me. So shut up.'
'Ooh. You look so sexy,' Connor laughed. I stood, and strode over to him. He stood too, and i crushed my lips against his, finding then all too complying, using my newly long nails, i raked them over his chest and stomach, knowing i would scratch and it would hurt. Connor still didnt break the kiss though. Breaking off, and breathing heavily, i slapped him as hard as i could, making him fall backwards on the bed again. Smiling slightly at his bright red cheek.
i sat at the mirror again, and uslessly brushed my hair. Connor left silently.
Sorry for not updating in a while. Family crap yknow :P It gets better in time
Sooo whatcha think? I do have an ego yknow (: you can stroke it if you like (:
Read and reveiw please buddys. And thanks to Sam for reading and reviewing everyone. Me thinks she deserves presents :DD
oxox Gee
Sign up to rate and review this story