Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Blood Sugar

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

Gerard#s happiness is cruelly cut off by a mysterious figure- Georgia makes some shocking dicoveres and what does Bert mean by she needs some female company?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-26 - Updated: 2009-10-26 - 969 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Gerard was ecstatic that he'd had a conversation with Georgia. Hell, he was over the freaking moon, at the fact that he'd opened the locket. It wasnt like he'd poured oil over it or anything... When Gerard got into something, he finished it. That was just the way he was. And now, what he planned to do was to tell everyone that he'd seen her, spoken to her, that she was alright. He practically skipped downstairs to the frist floor of the mall, skidding over godknows what that Frankie had letf on the floor - Frankie!! He was alive! Well, in technics he was dead, but he was undead!! And Mikey!! Gerard almost yelled in excitement. Everything would be better again. They'd save Georgiam we'd run away leave - or kill the vampires... yes, we'd kill the vampires and Georgia and him could be the saviors of human kind...maybe they could even lend a hand towards starting a new, become the mother and father of their race....Gerard stood in the middle of the abandoned mall, and starjumped. Bob, and Ray observed him, with a dry kind of look. You never did get used grown men starjumping.
'Gerard?' Bob asked in a fatherly tone, 'Everything alright dude?' Gerard stood there, star jumping like a lunatic and squealed,
'Shes alive! He's alive! Their all alive!!' Still starjumping, Gerard took to running around the mall, and attempting backflips.
'Bob, i think - ouch that one looked like it hurt - i think he's finaly - man, are you okay? - i think he's finaly cracked.'
Gerard smiled a dangerous smile, and stopped his star jumping.
'I can take on anything or anyone! Im indistructable! Gimme the vampire king! I'll dust him!' Gerard rolled his neck, his mood changed startling Bob and Ray, who in turn were even more startled when the tall dark figure appeared at the door way.
'Im not the vampire king. But will i do?'


I sat worriedly, while Bert inhaled my scent over and over again. He was nestled in my neck, i was sittion poker straight and trying to get him to leave. I felt, well, i dont know. Im confused i guess. I dont know why is kissed Connor to get him to leave. There were plenty of other ways i could've gotten him to get out - trust me -and what did he meant by that comment, 'I am not afraid to keep on living?' This whole thing was as tangled as Berts hair.
'Mhhmmm. You smell so good. Like blood sugar...' I ignored him.
'Where did you get this mirror?' I asked him curiously. It resembled the locket, so much. I leaned forwards, and felt the intricate curves and patterns. Bert sighed.
'Its a family heirloom, it means a lot to me. Like the locket. Where is the locket by the way?' He asked looking at me curiously. I stiffened, and then remebered who i was. Blood Princess. I was no coward. Looking Bert straight in the eye, i grinned and spun up and away from him.
'Close to my heart,' I replied, and he followed me quicker than my eyes. One minute he was on the otherside of the room, and no he was facing me, spinning me around. A crackly song started on the radio, and i listened to the lyrics. I'd never heard them before.

Ever. Get the feeling that you'll never?
All along and i remeber now, at the top of my lungs in my arms
She dies. she dies.
At the end of the world, or the last thing i see you are never coing home, never coming home...


The voice was vaguly familar, and as Bert dipped me low, and spun me around, i realised who was singing.
'Gerard?!' I gasped. Bert looked slightly annoyed. Then he realised, and his face curved into and evil, and also slightly perverted smile. He stoped spinning us, so we were face to face.
'Yeah. Didnt he tell you what he did for a living?' Bert giggled. 'He was in a band. A big one in fact. Quite famous. They were called My Chemical Romance,' Not waiting for a reaction, he spun me again, and we danced there, in my room, with me still trying to get my head round the fact i was kinda in love with a famous rock star. Getting slightly dizzy from all the turning, i skillfully - well i thought it was skillful - spun away from him, and bounced back on my queen sized bed.
'Whats the matter?' Bert asked, innocently. He ws standing in the middle, of the room, looking like a kinda rockstar himself.
'What about you? Do you sing?' I asked half joking, as he giggled, and set himself down and the baby grand, in the corner of the room.
'Yes. I play piano too. And...' I tuned him out. I was seeing images again

Gerard, reaching out - me turning away,
Berts face, laughing, flames...
a hand raching out for her....


'...so what do ya think?' Bert finished, with a cute puppydog like grin on his face.
'Eh?' I replied articulatly. Bert rolled his eyes.
'You need female company. C'mon i;ve got someone i'd like you to meet.' Bert stood, and reached out to take my hand.
'Who is it?' i asked, suddenly fillied with forboding.
'Oh. Just, Anika.' Bert's smile, grew like a chesire cat, as he swept me up in his arms and took me away.

Meh. This is getting worse and worse as i go along :P Please comment. And Sams not getting any presents until she updates her story :P
oxox gee
Sign up to rate and review this story